Her new £300+ glasses look scratched already! 😳😳😳😬😬😬

Attachments

• IMG_1684.jpeg
    IMG_1684.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 283

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
They are both dicks we know this, who would sell there Grannies for 50p, I think it’s all clear we/I can’t abide Steph either, it’s just she shows Aimee up even more which I’m here for
Oh I’ve been looking forward to it 😂 it’s only because Steph is pretty on the outside and is way more manipulative, she is much more savvy and sly so she’s being a real snake to poor old Aimeh 👍🏼

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Can the real aimless, please stand up.............

Like 2 different people! That alcohol is really really bloating her! But she wouldn't know how to use a slimming filter huns!
Well it’s not a filter companies especially skincare and makeup companies do not allow filters smoothers on ads and it’s stated as an ad maybe someone else stole her phone and put the filter on without her knowing it’s fine no one will notice

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Another video reported. Her latest one, exaggerated product effect. I stated that she uses multiple different products in her skincare routine so how can she say the one she's advertising is doing the job?? It's fin BOLLOCKS. WHO has the money to buy 5 DIFFERENT fING CREAMS AND SERUMS and WHO HAS THE MONEY?? Hang the do on 🤔 let me think, oh yeah..THIS LAZY ENTITLED t who wouldn't know a proper job if it bit her on her fat arse, and don't get me fing started on the dumb fers in the comments saying "you SOOOOOO deserve this holiday" ..do OFF, SHE DESERVES do ALL ! She pissballs about in Tesco and fing M&S EVERY DAY, orders food in EVERY DAY and gets pissed up EVERY NIGHT..WTAF🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
I said it was a filtered video or smoothing enhancement turned on so it doesn’t show product clearly and true results

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
She’s piling the timber on for sure. Them knotted rusting necklaces are making my skin itch. Sort them out or take them off! Look utter s. Also shout out to her leathery skin, aging around late 50’s due to the sunbeds. Horrible horrible horrible. Madge from Benidorm vibes

Attachments

• A66D4C6E-CCFC-48E6-85C8-F7A244C822DA.png
    A66D4C6E-CCFC-48E6-85C8-F7A244C822DA.png
    354.5 KB · Views: 277

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
WTF is that cover up she's wearing ?? Looks like something my nan would have worn in the 70s 😂😂😂 do me🙈🙈🙈 funny how she can walk round fing Tesco in horrendous bubblegum pink Barbie se yet on holiday she's worn nothing but fing BLACK!! Jesus christ🙈 What a surprise eh, ARRABIATTA same se as she gets from Pizza and Co, you know, that place she fing raves about, can't even bear to hear her same the name it pisses me off that much, she boils my piss to another level and why mention the fact she's had a shower??? Hi Aimee👋LOVE that you have spent your entire holiday reading here and sitting on tikkytok 😘😘😘 Happy Hols eh🖕

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
She’s piling the timber on for sure. Them knotted rusting necklaces are making my skin itch. Sort them out or take them off! Look utter s. Also shout out to her leathery skin, aging around late 50’s due to the sunbeds. Horrible horrible horrible. Madge from Benidorm vibes
They look tatty ,cheap and are absolutely MINGIN, in fact SHE makes my skin itch, everything about her, she's just dirty and grubby, if SWEAT had a face, there ya go, if sweat had a face it'd look like Aims👋

Mar 8, 2024
She’s acting so different in these videos. She’s acting so coy and nice. It’s just so fake. I absolutely cannot stand her even more after this holiday.
Staphs skin looks awful in Aimee’s se vlog and them eyebrows🫣
I can’t believe Aimee has gone out with that purple scrunchie in again! Holy do get it in the bin and climb in after it
Also why is her dad there so late to check the cats were the “babies” sitter? She has deffo left them cats alone. The baby sitter doesn’t exist. Her and her ma invented that story about this woman they know staying there. Pair of ball hoppers

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Just watched her video…. Did she out herself that she’s not got a cat sitter as her dad FaceTimed her and she saw the babies? Surely if she had a cat sitter own greggy boy wouldn’t be at her house! Wonder if he wipes his feet on the way out her house?

Bet me dads wife makes him strip off at the back door, put his clothes straight in the washing machine and have a shower before he can come into their house when he’s been round at skanky mamas 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.