Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
The thing is even with her being called out, the brainless mob who worship her won't give a toss "they are fed and watered and me dad has been round"

And to think she was crying and going on about "losing" the baby. You can't even look after cats! Another baby should of been last thing on your mind!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hope she gets called out on it !
Anyone else who knows her could also call the rspca. If they get loads of calls or emails they may look into her a bit more and she will get a telling off 👍🏼
She’s not capable of looking after herself even.
She needs to put her phone away and get some help because she’s eating and drinking her way into illness right now

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Anyone else who knows her could also call the rspca. If they get loads of calls or emails they may look into her a bit more and she will get a telling off 👍🏼
She’s not capable of looking after herself even.
She needs to put her phone away and get some help because she’s eating and drinking her way into illness right now
I have emailed proof of the times she has left them and would suggest anyone else does the same

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
She is just an out and out liar. We all knew she didn't have a cat sitter. We will wait to clap back of her dragging some random on screen to say she was a cat sitter for her! She is so predictable. She doesn't have one when she is away for a week so she defo didn't have one over Christmas and new year!!!
And here’s me spending a fortune on catteries for my cat when I go away ….i could never leave mine alone at night with no one home it breaks my heart thinking about it .
That house has to reek to high heaven with 5 cats s in alone she’s a t she really is 😡😡😡😡

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The thing is even with her being called out, the brainless mob who worship her won't give a toss "they are fed and watered and me dad has been round"

And to think she was crying and going on about "losing" the baby. You can't even look after cats! Another baby should have been last thing on your mind!
It’s her lying, she was so adamant and going on about this cat sitter and we all knew she didn’t exist. Wendy even said she was a family friend and she’d appreciate the bit of extra money re her Xmas stay over. Some in the comments asked about it as they wanted a cat sitter recommending. TOTALLY IGNORED, if you were to call her a c*nt in the comments she’d be straight on blocking you 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Even though I knew she was lying I am still shocked!! 😲 also I don't have cats so I don't know, but surely that might be ok for a couple of days at the most but a whole week?!
Just confirms what we all know, that she doesn't give a s about them. I could never leave any of my pets with just pop in visits....rather not go away!
My cat would have a heart attack if we disappeared for a week. She wails if she's left for the day 🤣 poor cats. And I'm shocked the rspca think that's acceptable. They have just taken it at face value that they have access to outside and stuff. How would her dad even get them all in for the evening and make sure they are safe like cats don't just come on in when you say play times over.

Mar 8, 2024
My cat would have a heart attack if we disappeared for a week. She wails if she's left for the day 🤣 poor cats. And I'm shocked the rspca think that's acceptable. They have just taken it at face value that they have access to outside and stuff. How would her dad even get them all in for the evening and make sure they are safe like cats don't just come on in when you say play times over.
Yes I thought the same that they would find that unacceptable. I hate the thought of them being on there own 😞 She doesn't deserve to have them 😡

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Found myself in quite the rabbit hole yesterday!!! But if I'm not mistaken when it all kicked off with Woe wasn't she adamant she never said Andy was abusive? Yet her old videos here say quite the opposite. Correct me if I'm wrong but he was the only one dumb enough to marry her wasn't he??

Tangent time: I'm not going into it too much cz when I say I have PTSD I mean it! Let's just say I was hospitalised more x than I can remember. Broken bones, lost teeth etc... until the final straw when I was st****d 3x. I was beyond lucky and very nearly lost my life, to the point my family were gathered for the worst. My ex is now in prison for what he did to me!!! Of course I can prove it but I would NEVER lie!!!! Because the fact that silly bitches like her have absolutely no regard for the consequences of lies boils my fing blood!!! Silly bitches like her are the soul reason far far too many people aren't as lucky as me and the reason I or others go back because we're in fear of not being believed!!!!!!! 😠😠😠😠 for me this is THEE WORST lie there is!!! Raging!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240410-170400_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240410-170400_TikTok.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 153
  • Screenshot_20240411-114049_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240411-114049_TikTok.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 148
  • Screenshot_20240410-170515_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240410-170515_TikTok.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 151

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Even though I knew she was lying I am still shocked!! 😲 also I don't have cats so I don't know, but surely that might be ok for a couple of days at the most but a whole week?!
Just confirms what we all know, that she doesn't give a s about them. I could never leave any of my pets with just pop in visits....rather not go away!
The fact that at least one of them is pissing all over shows that there is some distress or urine infection, imagine then having their routine altered again and their owner just disappeared. They must be all distressed now after this amount of time.
She’s really not responsible at all.
She needs to seek some help amd own up to her failings rather than the usual clap back

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Yes I thought the same that they would find that unacceptable. I hate the thought of them being on there own 😞 She doesn't deserve to have them 😡
I couldn't do it, it's horrible. It's really cold on and off atm and was that storm bad over there? She's a disgrace and not capable. If I go away my cat goes to my brothers house where she gives him hell til we come back and my dog goes to my friends house. They are both well used to those people. I couldn't ever have them feeling scared or abandoned. Jesus my cat turned 3 today and we got her a balloon, presents and she had a roast chicken because she loves it lol even the dog dressed up for her lol I probably sound mad but our pets are our little baby's and we love them with all our hearts. She literally makes me sick and how stupid does she look now being caught out like this. Idiot.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Found myself in quite the rabbit hole yesterday!!! But if I'm not mistaken when it all kicked off with Woe wasn't she adamant she never said Andy was abusive? Yet her old videos here say quite the opposite. Correct me if I'm wrong but he was the only one dumb enough to marry her wasn't he??

Tangent time: I'm not going into it too much cz when I say I have PTSD I mean it! Let's just say I was hospitalised more x than I can remember. Broken bones, lost teeth etc... until the final straw when I was st****d 3x. I was beyond lucky and very nearly lost my life, to the point my family were gathered for the worst. My ex is now in prison for what he did to me!!! Of course I can prove it but I would NEVER lie!!!! Because the fact that silly bitches like her have absolutely no regard for the consequences of lies boils my fing blood!!! Silly bitches like her are the soul reason far far too many people aren't as lucky as me and the reason I or others go back because we're in fear of not being believed!!!!!!! 😠😠😠😠 for me this is THEE WORST lie there is!!! Raging!!!!
I'm so sorry you went through that and I hope you are coping OK now and have had counselling and help to get through some of the trauma caused. Aimee really is a vile human being and uses these things for attention when it's literally someone's reality.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

Fellow PTSD sufferer 🙋‍♀️ and DV

She is part of the problem where women won’t speak up out of fear of not being believed because people like her tell endless lies! Wasn’t the reason she said it because “he shouted at her” probably the first time she’s ever been shouted at in her life with her enabling parents who tip toe around her, she makes a mockery.

I saw an old video where she says “he just picked her up I think I’m still having flight or fight responses” piss off.

I could rant for days on this subject 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

I can imagine you’re raging, you’ve every right to be as well. Thank god you are alive!
She does provoke so much anger because she’s busy telling her tall stories and doesn’t think about consequences of her actions. Some are little fibs while others are WHOPPERS.
Sorry you’ve been through all that, and thank god you’re safe now 😘

Status
Not open for further replies.