Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
What do you think the narrative is today? The rspca woman I spoke to is actually a troll and on TL and making it all up? Or silence?
So are the rscpa going to follow this up or tell her they have been round? How did they get to speak to someone if the house is empty? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get it straight in my head 🙂

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
SOOOO many "not so suble" clapbacks this mornimg Aimee, so Hi 👋 Lazy f, blaming Twist for YET AGAIN for NOT getting up to go for proper breakfast, mind you, she eats do all at home for breakfast except a couple of cold scotch pancakes with a blob of squirty cream on (WTF EATS THEM COLD???) and yes your kid DOES NEED you in the pool, because of your incompetence in not being arsed to teach her a basic life skill like swimming. Does she just piss about in the pool when Granny Bike takes her coz if she's had THIS many lessons and still can't swim THATS not NORMAL!!! STOP flogging the eye s coz your wrinkles are appalling, you look about 78 not 38, and you've literally worn the same costumes all week and they're all NAFF AS do

Mar 7, 2024
So are the rscpa going to follow this up or tell her they have been round? How did they get to speak to someone if the house is empty? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get it straight in my head 🙂
They put clear tape over the door locks to see if anyone has been in the house. They also leave a calling card. Gregg will have picked up the card and called them to let them know he's going in and feeding the cats. If the cats most basic needs are being met, food, water, exercise - there is probably very little they can do.

Last edited:

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I was told they had been given details of owner to get in touch. So unsure if they left a card or her dad was there at the time. So I'm thinking that was maybe her "cold caller" the other day

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
The interaction between her and Harper is painful. Yesterday's TT 'ooo look Harper a pirate ship'.......cue tumbleweed just blowing on through with the lack of response. This morning when Harper was saying about her drink not tasting of Fanta, she sounds like how a 2 or 3 year old would speak. She is most definitely on the spectrum. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, but ignoring the fact is not going to help her in the long run at all Aimless.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
SOOOO many "not so suble" clapbacks this mornimg Aimee, so Hi 👋 Lazy f, blaming Twist for YET AGAIN for NOT getting up to go for proper breakfast, mind you, she eats do all at home for breakfast except a couple of cold scotch pancakes with a blob of squirty cream on (WTF EATS THEM COLD???) and yes your kid DOES NEED you in the pool, because of your incompetence in not being arsed to teach her a basic life skill like swimming. Does she just piss about in the pool when Granny Bike takes her coz if she's had THIS many lessons and still can't swim THATS not NORMAL!!! STOP flogging the eye s coz your wrinkles are appalling, you look about 78 not 38, and you've literally worn the same costumes all week and they're all NAFF AS do
Puss!!!!! Can't cope!!! Granny bike!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Just having a sausage roll and drink break… that ain’t a few pastries you greedy piggy 🐷🐷🐷
How winey is H?!? Needs chucking in the deep end of the pool head first!

Attachments

• IMG_2179.png
    IMG_2179.png
    463.7 KB · Views: 57

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
To be honest I doubt highly the RSPCA will follow it up. I don't personally rate them. Only interested in severe abuse cases so they can rake in the donations to pay the fat cats at the top! I only called so there was a trace of her behaviour
My Nan called them a few weeks back about a little stray cat and they basically told her that she shouldn’t of fed it and they won’t be coming out to get it so she told them she is taking them out of her will.

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
@pussycatchat please don’t ever take a day off from your comments you make me laugh so much 🫢🫢

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Of course she had to go buy more sunscreen. Addicted to buying s.

Feeding your child cakes and sprite for breakfast. What a good mother
This is the only way she can think of that can illustrate on a video what a caring mother she is.
Funny how she dabbed the tiniest amount of spf on her own face and arms. It’s clear that she bakes herself in the sun by the sunburn she shows in the evening when she’s plastering all those layers of make up on.

Status
Not open for further replies.