Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
So she'd rather be at home, sat in her kitchen cooking beige teas, flomkng clap backs. All the huns saying what a great job she's done then this comment. Wonder how long before she deletes this one!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240412_203808_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240412_203808_TikTok.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 265
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
In Wendy's defence..she has already talked about her driving anxiety due to a car accident she had. She can drive local and that's it. I can sympathise because I'm the same.
Apparently the distance between her and aimee isn't far off the distance between Charlie and her and her entire demeanor is different with Charlie. She's so up Aimees backside and Charlie barely gets a smile from her half the time. Aimee and wendy are the duo in the trio.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
There is the idiot buying more s 🤢 who would want them sty souvenirs?? The cup for herself will end up molding in some dirty corner like all the other cups. Her dad doesn’t need a souvenir. I mean he had fun with the imaginary cat sitter, didn’t he ??
Mugs? Why? No it’s not gorgeous it’s as hideous as all the others you have

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
...and no answer given 😂🤣🤣 Fast forward 25 years and legend has it "stepdaughterfromhell" is still waiting for an answer ...I've had too much wine ...I can't any more with this chat....😂🤣🤣🤣fing hell...funny as do 😂😂😂😂 Love you girls on here, you are friggin hilarious 😂😂🤣🤣

I hope it’s a Malbec or Kylie you’ve been necking 🍷 🍾

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She’s a fing scruff. Wtf put them fing trotters away why are you buying more 💩 you need to buy soap aimee shampoo conditioner body wash deodorant. As for the gifts wtf are those why if your going to buy gifts I bet the money she’s spent in that shop she could of got r charlie a nice bottle perfume in duty free And Ralph something he’s actually into a elephant teddy. Please charlie if your reading here let r call it aimee as a doppleganger and reminder of her 🙋🏼‍♀️😂 same vest top as yesterday she must be stinking from high heaven her like. Only good thing to come out of this s show holiday is h has had one good breakfast had her hair done properly once and looks like she’s actually had a ball with Steph and m. Moral of the story step up aimee or step aside and let Andy give h the upbringing she deserves

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine going on holiday to a nice hotel, nice weather, with your only daughter, where money isn’t an issue etc and the only time you seem happy is in a gift shop. What a boring weirdo.

As for the cattery v someone checking up on the cats - each to their own, there is no right or wrong preference if the cats are adults and house trained etc. But leaving kittens that aren’t house trained to just having them checked on doesn’t seem right to me. And the fact she’s told an outright lie about a cat sitter makes it worse.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yep it's pathetic isn't it. On holiday and can't put the phone down. Doing the same thing there as at home. Madness.
It’s her job 😂 it’s an addiction more like, she’s a mess. The gift buying, do her family really want more of this utter se and Ralph surely doesn’t want more teddy bears. Someone should really step in and help her sort her life out.
No one on TT needs to watch her shopping anymore, the world will still turn if she puts her phone down. She could live in the now and enjoy every moment she has with her child. The binge eating has been very shocking this holiday 🤬

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Addressing leaving the cats, she’s triggered cos the face she’s made.

Absolutely triggered 🤣 she can’t even look directly into the camera when she’s saying that they wasn’t left alone. She’s a terrible liar.

Also she’s just called the holiday ‘a dream one’ in the same video 🤣🤣 who does she think she’s kidding!

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Penultimate night and she's sat on fing tikkytok replying to comments, GET fED Aimee, get ready, put the fing phone down and GO OUT JESUS fING WEPT, I imagine Twist sat there bored as do while Aimee smears 75 different serums on her face then trowels on the slap, THEN pissballs about choosing an outfit all the while sat on here or TL reading about herself self obsessed fing s

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Absolutely triggered 🤣 she can’t even look directly into the camera when she’s saying that they wasn’t left alone. She’s a terrible liar.

Also she’s just called the holiday ‘a dream one’ in the same video 🤣🤣 who does she think she’s kidding!
do ME🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 if THAT sSHOW was a "dream holiday" I'd hate to see a s ONE fing HELL

Status
Not open for further replies.