She’s done her BEST

Attachments

• IMG_4736.jpeg
    IMG_4736.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 273

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Catpiss is 100% a sandgrouder wool and NEVER lived in Liverpool and it’s what I am too 🙈🤣
I’m married to a Jedi wool (used to call him a tunnel rat 🙈) please nobody get offended it’s just a joke that scousers say to people from over the water in Birkenhead.
He grew up on this side of Liverpool though and most of our family are scousers.
The fact she puts on her se scouse accent pisses me off and she makes herself look even more of a t then she already is 🤬🤬🤬
Seems like little miss Alki has had a few drinks as her cocky billy big bollacks attitude is making clap backs.
She must be that thick that she doesn’t actually realsie how obvious it is she reads here and TL with them 🤣🤣
Her downfall is starting and she can’t do anything about it. Her constant compulsive web of lies out her mouth are now truly coming back to bite her just like duncle David’s did 🖕🤣🖕🤣

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
In the recent video again no mention about just Greg stopping into seeing the baaaaabbbeeeeezzzzzzz. There was no cat sitter. And for anyone else who doubted it surely that speaks volumes, she would be choking to prove us otherwise
Absolutely no cat sitter, I'm no body language expert but that whole video reeked of lies, constantly touching her chin and covering her mouth, very little eye contact with the camera, putting her head back n fake laughing, she's so full of s its unreal. What I want to know is where were all her nice clothes this holiday? She's worn the same couple of swimming costumes and vest tops every day, the same hair scrunchie every day bar last night, the same couple of black outfits at night. She's usually giddy showing us her GRWM choices and how much she's spent on designer gear. She's let herself go completely, she never looks clean, her hair is rotten, tatty and looks like its infested and her make up every night has been greasy with the lipstick bar the outline completely off by dinner lol. She is the epitome of what social media can do to a person when they're in the grips of an addiction. She can only make her money now by living on lies and fantasy cos she doesn't have anything exciting going on her life at all anymore, she makes s up and it's only going to get worse. When she gets home and starts clapping back and making vlogs about how wonderful this week was she needs to remember we've all watched the holiday videos and they don't represent anyone having a great time. As much as I hate Vav and believe she's only been nice to Harper to make herself look wonderful I'm pleased that Harper has had a lovely week enjoying herself cos she won't get another in a long time. And Aimee when you get home and put your marigolds on for your woe is me cleaning video can you dedicate it to cleaning the house of cat piss up please, we will all enjoy watching that, thanks ;) ;) 🖕 🖕

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Good morning gals! Having a quick catch up. What do you think will be on today's menu? Sat by the pool with her crepe paper cozzie on, while she isn't hungry but will have a light snack of 16 pastries and then a gallon of lemon Fanta?
Crepe paper cossie 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Probably packing (and I mean her suitcase not her giant minge) as she can’t wait to get home. I’ve never seen someone hate a holiday so much, although she’ll say it’s the best holiday she’s ever had. But the videos say different.
We will get a huge clap back when she’s home, a bit of anxiety a marigold sad video, topped off with a kfc cos she’s got nothing in.

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
I imagined her to be a very posh lady with a Chanel twin set and pearls sat at her writing desk, legs crossed with some Dior heels on whist tapping her French manicured almond shaped nails on her note pad. Then she reached for her Mont Blanc pen and jotted on her to do list….

Arrange meeting with solicitor to amend my last will and testament re RSPCA (to remove the aforementioned from aforementioned will ASAP)
Neither of them, she’s just a regular Nan who loves animals ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Crepe paper cossie 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Probably packing (and I mean her suitcase not her giant minge) as she can’t wait to get home. I’ve never seen someone hate a holiday so much, although she’ll say it’s the best holiday she’s ever had. But the videos say different.
We will get a huge clap back when she’s home, a bit of anxiety a marigold sad video, topped off with a kfc cos she’s got nothing in.
I have just snorted out loud reading this wahahah giant minge 😂😂😂😂😂 I am crying
It is odd how much she’s not enjoyed this holiday but it’s cus her mum wasn’t there to parent her child

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Good morning gals! Having a quick catch up. What do you think will be on today's menu? Sat by the pool with her crepe paper cozzie on, while she isn't hungry but will have a light snack of 16 pastries and then a gallon of lemon Fanta?
Will be up for breakfast I’m thinking and the child will have fruit and orange juice.
Then some gentle walks and a swimming gala later. Hair wash and selling all products used, a walk into the town/marina for a healthy salad for tea 👍🏼

No really it will be same but different as every other day. Pastries cakes coffee Fanta. Last dash to gift shop for keyrings, mugs, teddy’s, squishy things and sweets and snacks for the room

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Neither of them, she’s just a regular Nan who loves animals ❤️
I just love that she said that to them about her will. Please tell Nan we love her for that. I might start a series of romance novels about her. She falls in love when she meets a stray dog, finds the owner and they set up a dog sitting service in their home when they get back from honeymoon 😂❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning gals! Having a quick catch up. What do you think will be on today's dmenu? Sat by the pool with her crepe paper cozzie on, while she isn't hungry but will have a light snack of 16 pastries and then a gallon of lemon Fanta?
It is like crepe paper😂😂😂😂
4 cwosants cus she says it like a t. Show fruit that won’t be ate cakes and lemon fanta

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I had been looking at it ages and couldn't remember what it reminded me off, then it hit me crepe paper 🤣🤣

We won't get a clap back until she is at home in the comfort of her own kitchen and has have a go Wendy or Greg the wallet there so she can say "mummy they said I didn't have a cat sitter, mummy tell them I had a cat sitter".............can't wait

Status
Not open for further replies.