Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Imagine going on holiday to a nice hotel, nice weather, with your only daughter, where money isn’t an issue etc and the only time you seem happy is in a gift shop. What a boring weirdo.

As for the cattery v someone checking up on the cats - each to their own, there is no right or wrong preference if the cats are adults and house trained etc. But leaving kittens that aren’t house trained to just having them checked on doesn’t seem right to me. And the fact she’s told an outright lie about a cat sitter makes it worse.
ABSOLUTELY. She lied, misled or whatever because SHE said she had the usual cat sitter coming to stay and she started that statement with the usual “before you all start….not that I have to explain myself bla bla bla”. Never did she say anything along the lines of “my dad is going to be popping in to feed and check on them”

The ONLY reason she mentioned it today is because slipped up last night re the face timing the cats when he dad popped in.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Faith no one is touchy. You said it all seemed bizarre so I explained when I contacted them etc.
Think she means me about the account. If its the case then again she can come here and chat. We aren't touchy at all. I think you had a right to address something here when you can't message her over there to explain. Although as I've said you did the right thing and don't owe anyone anything ♥️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I’ve not seen anywhere that anyone cares there’s another place to voice opinions? If I’m honest here, I don’t know why people from here bother reading on TL if they’re going to take everything to heart. I’ve honestly seen nothing on there that has come from a place of malice (and I’ve been on that thread years, you get to know people in a weird sort of way). People from all corners are allowed an opinion but this isn’t the first time a tattler has been ‘called out’ for a simple comment
You can say called out but people only put the comments here to mention something said because they can't directly comment on TL so then it becomes a bigger thing than it needs to be. It's the same as people there reading here then commenting over there about here or a comment made here in this instance. The only difference is that they can actually comment on here and it wouldn't be as big an issue or thing.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Made me think of the Nan from Catherine Tate!!!! Not sure if you're familiar but she's my favourite TV character of all time 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I imagined her to be a very posh lady with a Chanel twin set and pearls sat at her writing desk, legs crossed with some Dior heels on whist tapping her French manicured almond shaped nails on her note pad. Then she reached for her Mont Blanc pen and jotted on her to do list….

Arrange meeting with solicitor to amend my last will and testament re RSPCA (to remove the aforementioned from aforementioned will ASAP)

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I reckon Maccies. She’ll be gagging for a mcspicy, large fries, a cheese burger, large coke and 20 nuggets
I'm going Pizza and co too..... if ya follow meee you'll know I had miii faaaaave on holiday!!! But we've been going to Pizza and co since I was little and it just hits different... it slaps (WTF) Roly eyes tappy claws 🤢🤢

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I'm going Pizza and co too..... if ya follow meee you'll know I had miii faaaaave on holiday!!! But we've been going to Pizza and co since I was little and it just hits different... it slaps (WTF) Roly eyes tappy claws 🤢🤢
Update s-tits... I very much doubt you were ever 'little' you flew out of Mummys baggy fanny like a wand up a wizards sleeve!!!!!!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I imagined her to be a very posh lady with a Chanel twin set and pearls sat at her writing desk, legs crossed with some Dior heels on whist tapping her French manicured almond shaped nails on her note pad. Then she reached for her Mont Blanc pen and jotted on her to do list….

Arrange meeting with solicitor to amend my last will and testament re RSPCA (to remove the aforementioned from aforementioned will ASAP)
Bloody hell!!!! Ever considered becoming an author? 🤣🤣 Debut... the life and times of the Southport s!!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Bloody hell!!!! Ever considered becoming an author? 🤣🤣 Debut... the life and times of the Southport s!!!
I’ve got a very vivid imagination. It all sounded so Miss Marple and I liked that Nan was so gutsy and appalled at the lack of interest from a charity. She just wanted to help the poor cat didn’t she. 😂
Please tell Nan we applaud her kind nature and her feisty character.

Go Nan 👍🏼

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Oh do one only you have made this holiday look and feel like the stiest holiday ever.
Harper played in ok keep telling yourself that cos no one believes you at all.
How you can lay in your pit wallowing like some giant orange hippo is beyond me especially with your daughter with you …you know that child you managed to birth how I have no clue cos u have sod all energy for anything .
All you have done is stuff your fat gullet with pastries etc managed a couple of times to get into the pool for a pic your laziness astounds me and everyone else.
As for constantly going to the shop ffs your in an all inclusive what snacks could you possibly want overnight mind you we all know your going for your bottle of vodka eh aims 😉so your not shaking due to withdrawals in a morning.
Why are you buying a boy of Ralph’s age a teddy he’s growing up not a baby unlike your child who you infantilise at every turn.
You are exhausting to watch as it’s the same droning on and on stupid laughing at everything and generally being a sad middle aged woman who is alone cos no one can stand to be with you long term.
So back home soon back to your m&s takeaways and dud,back to your child being glued to a screen but best of all for you back to mummy and daddy so you can tell them what a brave little soldier you have been doing something that millions do every single year cos they are grown ups ……in other words lady do the hell off 😡and grow up.
Yes this 🙌🙌🙌

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
In Wendy's defence..she has already talked about her driving anxiety due to a car accident she had. She can drive local and that's it. I can sympathise because I'm the same.
She lives pretty much mid way between Skanky and Charlie, yet she manages to drive to see her favourite, her superstar, the one she’s so proud of 😡 Poor Charlie.

Status
Not open for further replies.