Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I bet you’re happier than she is, she’s a miserable b and she isn’t ever going change. Well she is but only by gaining weight. She’s got a lifetime of misery ahead of her 👍🏼
You know what that's true!!! Made me feel miles better when you spin it like that. Thank you 🥰😊 I have lovely family and friends. A job I love and am very proud of and an obsessively 🤣 clean, cosy home that I've worked so hard on and pay for myself!!!! 👊🏼❤️

What have you got Shamey apart from a terrible teaching Mother, a filthy stinking skip you live in, 1 monkey, 5 babieeeeezz, 12 dead mice, munchausen syndrome, a cash machine... sorry Dad, a bad attitude, zero friends, awful clothes, a sister who can't stand you, an endless supply of bum wipes, horrific ratty stinking hair, pure filth under your 6inch claws, and chlamydia... anything else? 🤢🤢

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
I really think she has some developmental delay. She’s been a total mess this last week and she thinks she’s been mother of the century.
To be honest , she's a sandwich short of a picnic and she'll never be mother of the century, that poor kid having a mother like her but I think Aimless learned from her own mother who also has some sort of developmental delay

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You know what that's true!!! Made me feel miles better when you spin it like that. Thank you 🥰😊 I have lovely family and friends. A job I love and am very proud of and an obsessively 🤣 clean, cosy home that I've worked so hard on and pay for myself!!!! 👊🏼❤️

What have you got Shamey apart from a terrible teaching Mother, a filthy stinking skip you live in, 1 monkey, 5 babieeeeezz, 12 dead mice, munchausen syndrome, a cash machine... sorry Dad, a bad attitude, zero friends, awful clothes, a sister who can't stand you, an endless supply of bum wipes and chlamydia... anything else?

What have you got Shamey apart from a terrible teaching Mother, a filthy stinking skip you live in, 1 monkey, 5 babieeeeezz, 12 dead mice, munchausen syndrome, a cash machine... sorry Dad, a bad attitude, zero friends, awful clothes, a sister who can't stand you, an endless supply of bum wipes and chlamydia... anything else? 🤢🤢
Ex husband
Shopping addiction
Ex boyfriends who can’t stand her
Drawer full of bought positive pregnancy tests
Alcohol dependency
Slaggy mother
Aroma of cat piss
Horrific dress sense
Fat ankles
Dehydrated skin from the cheap skin care

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
Well aimee I've enjoyed watching your holiday it's given me a laugh and made me very grateful for the life I have, I could almost smell you through my phone, you look like you stink ,have you even washed your hair this week never mind the 3 f's feet ,fanny face ...where are all the clothes you show on your hauls ??? Look like you kept the same clothes on all week ,harper looked her happiest with steph and max ...look forward to the drunken clap backs when you get back ,you might want to cut those necklaces off they make your neck look.fat ... go and get a job ...

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
On the subject of rrrrrrrCharlie. 1st Shamey will not be happy she's spent a bit of time with Wendy and 2nd I was thinking something last night. Not sure if she has her own thread so I'll say here. Sorry if anyone thinks this is out of order I try not to mention appearances BUT I would like to know where she gets her confidence? Because they all look like the Witches when they take their face off in the film but she is something else!! And that loungewear video when she tried them all on.. the way she wiggled her arse made me want to vomit, smash my phone up and bleach my eyes. She'd 100% shag her camera if she could!! I honestly don't know anyone who loves themselves more!!! 🤢🙈 It's not a coincidence she works in a very dominantly male job!!!
And.... I've seen her nipples more than I've seen my own! Is that a flex I've missed? I could die for her!!!!! 🙈🤢🙈

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240414-000447_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240414-000447_TikTok.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot_20240414-000613_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240414-000613_TikTok.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot_20240413-043445_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240413-043445_TikTok.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Mar 9, 2024
i have never known anyone to swell due to the heat like her 🧐 not even pregnant ladies your not swollen and bloated due to the heat aimee that’s a chin from pizza&co a chin from kfc and a belly full of ale and croissants your a mess sort your life and your health out for the sake of h who wants a mum who can’t breathe and parades herself on tiktok for views you disgust me
Totally NOT sticking up for her however I do swell in the heat even in UK. I don't drink alcohol. I come out in a bloody rash n it's horrid. So heatwaves here are a nightmare for me. Sun holidays I spend under an umbrella or in the pool, factor 50 every 1.5-2hrs. However when the kids were younger I'd always be out with them despite my discomfort as that's just what you do as a parent (in between night shifts!!) Now I tolerate sun holidays as they are teens n my husband loves them 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣 However I'm the big 5 0 next year n have chosen Iceland or such like to see northern lights as our holiday and my god I'll be in heaven in my swimsuit on the snow and ice 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I seem to have missed so much! Has there been any major drama? I had an accident and ended up in hospital since late Friday night and now I’m 20+ pages behind 🤣 lemme guess she’s still a useless hog?
Oh gosh!!! Sorry to hear that. I hope you're well or at least on your way. You go easy 😘❤️ I'm not the best for catching up so maybe someone else can chip in? I've been in a hos too but working thankfully 🤣

You missed approx 77ish pastries, lemon fanta, wet ankles but constantly dry hair!! 🤢 and a pride of Britain award for Monkey-Mummy of the year 🙈🤣 Nothing major top of my head, just Shamey failing to even be a basic b as ever, excuse of a woman and even worse mother who Wendy should have swallowed tbh 🤢 Joke snoozefest of mi jolleeeeez as expected with bare minimum effort at best and the usual woe is me one min and flashy/smarmy b the next!! Nothing major like a wash or anything too extreme like that 🤣

Last edited:

Yelsel 2024

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
It looks fing deranged. 😂😂😂

Explaining how big she likes the sausage up her fat minge, must be like throwing a sausage up the M1, with her crepe paper cozzie on and her spaniels ears out to lure D3 in
Ehhhh excuse me I have a spaniel n his ears are beautiful compared to these things that she is trying to flaunt to entice D3 into her life 😂🤣😂

Mar 9, 2024
I seem to have missed so much! Has there been any major drama? I had an accident and ended up in hospital since late Friday night and now I’m 20+ pages behind 🤣 lemme guess she’s still a useless hog?
Hope ur OK 💕 however you have summarised correctly. The only new info is stevie wonder cut Rrrr Charlie's hair!!!

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I can’t work out whether this holiday has been positive or negative for Shameless. She seems more relaxed and less obnoxious, but I think a lot of that could be to do with the fact she’s away with someone else and can’t make stuff up like she normally does and get cocky about it.

She’s also not posted as much. Again, could be because she can’t exaggerate things like she normally does.

I can only hope it’s been because she felt the need to put her phone down and spend some time with her daughter for once. She won’t like the fact this holiday has been all about the kids, that’s for sure!!

She’s probably been attempting to parent a bit more like Steph. Steph does at least appear to care about at least one of her kids. Poor Lily doesn’t seem to get mentioned at all though.

Status
Not open for further replies.