Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Just gotta say well done @itsmejo for outing this stupid b I don’t drive due to a condition that make me pass out with zero warning but if I did I wouldn’t drink and drive there’s no need.
Why a huge bucket of chicken for the hungry hippo and why so smug it’s kfc am sure we have all had one 🤣it’s nowt special skanky your arteries must be screaming for proper vitamins and minerals found in food,poor h back to the crap shoved in front of a screen while ur so called mother whinges to the invisible ppl in the fone.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Steph wore 2 necklaces so Aimless did, except Aimless ones are tat and will turn her neck green, not that anyone would notice cause her necks filthy anyway
I can’t get over the fact she hasn’t washed her hair all week! I washed mine everyday in the shower when I was abroad, oh flip, she hasn’t showered has she? Disgusting, smelly b! imagine any bloke going down on her? Prawn purse! 🤢

That thermometer picture will torment Harper at high school for her whole time there, Aimee doesn’t think how her pathetic behaviour will impact on her at all

She doesn't think and doesn't care unfortunately. The attention via her non-career comes before her child and any effects. Absolutely selfish to the core is ameh.

Mar 8, 2024
None of us on TL have said what’s the point except one lurker who never comments and we disagreed with them. We are all behind Jo because as it’s been pointed out, what if she had a panic attack and killed someone? She’s clearly drink driving as well. The report to DVLA has been a long time coming.
Exactly! Never seen that person on her thread ever. Then they appear to cause controversy and do off again.

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Okay. Here goes. First thought that popped into my twisted brain. Please don't shout at me.

Hey Leelee Hun, by any chance do you do nails?

*runs back under the bridge*
*Emerges from under bridge again*

Ooooo I see we have a live one. Truffle are you Oldgal or Leelee? Orrrrrrr Aims is that you? Have you named yourself Truffle as in Truffle pig?

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Look how happy a piece of fried chicken makes her 😳🤢 also Aimee where's that neck/chin thing gone you were sporting yesterday??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240414-193849.png
    Screenshot_20240414-193849.png
    637.7 KB · Views: 135
  • Screenshot_20240413-230323.png
    Screenshot_20240413-230323.png
    834.4 KB · Views: 133

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Yep🙄🙄 I think a few of us called a KFC for the 🐷 tonight and she it didn't disappoint 🐖🐖🐷🐷🐖🐖🐷🐷🐷🐖🐖🐖 lazy scrubber, and once again ANOTHER lie making out it was Twists choice, just do OFF at this point Aimee🖕 same old se content with the whispering and the "it's fine", never mind ordering food in, you should be having a fing WASH and washing that minging hair FFS...and for the people saying you're "GLOWING and SUNKISSED" they need go specsavers coz you look fing JAUNDICED, you're a horrible colour. FAT PIG

Mar 7, 2024
Just you wait till tomorrow. She will get yet another surprise from the school! So happy for her. Couldn’t happen to a better person.
I can picture the clap back now. School know people just report me because they are jealous. I was only reported as I fed H a KFC after holiday, she is a great eater, better than me and has cucumber sticks with every meal.... they all agreed I'm the best mum and cat mum in the world and have no concerns..... heard it all before. H will either be missing from all posts for ages - not even back ground hints she's there, she will just vanish. That or Gregg the wallet or flash the gash will be round supervising constantly as before to placate school and ss.
If she has any sense at all in the huge potato head she would lay off the booze tonight and spend some time deleting anything on her public social media with a school badge, H in a questionable pose, H partially undressed (I'm not talking swimwear). We are trying to help you Aimee and certainly trying to help poor H!

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I’m not a fan of Aimee and wouldn’t comment but agree with the comments on TL about reporting her to the DVLA… what is the point ?? How do people have the time in the day for this? It comes across as an illness to care that much about someone to do this .. I don’t think she is a good parent but karma is real and it will come back .
Are you for REAL??? "What is the point in reporting someone"? ERM....SO THEY DONT fING KILL SOMEONE WHEN THEY HAVE A PANIC ATTACK AT THE WHEEL YOU STUPID t!!! and "KARMA" IS GUNNA COME BACK FOR THE UGLY s YOURE DEFENDING BEFORE IT COMES BACK TO ANY OF US ON THIS FORUM!! NOW do OFF YOU AINT WELCOME HERE🖕

Mar 8, 2024
Are you for REAL??? "What is the point in reporting someone"? ERM....SO THEY DONT fING KILL SOMEONE WHEN THEY HAVE A PANIC ATTACK AT THE WHEEL YOU STUPID t!!! and "KARMA" IS GUNNA COME BACK FOR THE UGLY s YOURE DEFENDING BEFORE IT COMES BACK TO ANY OF US ON THIS FORUM!! NOW do OFF YOU AINT WELCOME HERE🖕
I couldn’t have said this better meself 😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
🙌🏻 SHOUT IT LOUDER FOR THE TOOTHLESS HUNS

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
She is the only person I know that has several chins whilst using a slimmer filter … she’s like women vs food at this point! her diet is disgusting I just wish she would feed her kid better!! it’s cruel! a 9 year old is
not old enough to
notice what this is doing to her body! Yes takeaways treats in moderation but not on this level! hang your lazy head in shame girl several takeouts a week for months! Years! for your child is NOT ok

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Yep🙄🙄 I think a few of us called a KFC for the 🐷 tonight and she it didn't disappoint 🐖🐖🐷🐷🐖🐖🐷🐷🐷🐖🐖🐖 lazy scrubber, and once again ANOTHER lie making out it was Twists choice, just do OFF at this point Aimee🖕 same old se content with the whispering and the "it's fine", never mind ordering food in, you should be having a fing WASH and washing that minging hair FFS...and for the people saying you're "GLOWING and SUNKISSED" they need go specsavers coz you look fing JAUNDICED, you're a horrible colour. FAT PIG
The glow is grease!! And the sunkissed is her fried rubber chicken neck and chest 🤢

Mar 7, 2024
Maybe instead of seeing the likes of TL and CC as 'trowel' (ahhh bless your supporters aims) pages, maybe consider them accountability pages. Where genuine, normal people question the actions of others (particularly if they are harmful and have a large following) and ask for accountability. There is a reason your TL and CC pages are so big - there is a lot disingenuous behaviour, lies and down right dangerous content (drinking, disordered eating, lifestyle, fake/ overplayed illnesses).
Obviously you will lay off the anxiety and panic disorder for a while as you don't want to lose your license. Don't replace it with one of your other health anxieties. Make a change, start a fresh. Pick h up from school and take a walk along the beach. Then come home to a freshly prepared meal in slow cooker.
If H likes to be creative look for creative activities, such as art classes in your area. She can make new friends and broaden her social circle. Find things you both like to do together (not food or shopping) build that bond between you, then doing things together won't seem like such a chore

Status
Not open for further replies.