Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Maybe instead of seeing the likes of TL and CC as 'trowel' (ahhh bless your supporters aims) pages, maybe consider them accountability pages. Where genuine, normal people question the actions of others (particularly if they are harmful and have a large following) and ask for accountability. There is a reason your TL and CC pages are so big - there is a lot disingenuous behaviour, lies and down right dangerous content (drinking, disordered eating, lifestyle, fake/ overplayed illnesses).
Obviously you will lay off the anxiety and panic disorder for a while as you don't want to lose your license. Don't replace it with one of your other health anxieties. Make a change, start a fresh. Pick h up from school and take a walk along the beach. Then come home to a freshly prepared meal in slow cooker.
If H likes to be creative look for creative activities, such as art classes in your area. She can make new friends and broaden her social circle. Find things you both like to do together (not food or shopping) build that bond between you, then doing things together won't seem like such a chore

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
So let’s get this right someone has just commented that they feel reporting Aimee Arsehole to DVLA is an “illness to care so much” and “what’s the point”?!

Would you be having the same thought if she was behind the wheel of her car, passed out and knocked into a friend or family member of yours - leaving them with life changing injuries or killing them instantly?

No, I thought not!

If the DVLA investigate and find her fit to drive then that is on them but people reporting her for her panic attacks have done absolutely nothing wrong.

The evidence is there to see from the horses mouth as Aimee Arsehole herself has posted up lots of videos where she says she suffers from panic attacks which make her pass out.

She also drinks drive regularly as well.

This isn’t an illness to care too much - reporting issues of safeguarding is never an illness - more of a protection for others.

I much rather report something and it come to nothing then not report and something happens and I had chance to do something about it and didn’t - that wouldn’t sit right with me.

To report concerns is called being a bloody good decent human being in my book and I for one has lots of respect for those who have reported Aimee Arsehole.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
I always like to see the good in people, I'm a very honest person, loyal, kind and passionate. I really really struggle to see the good in this detached, self absorbed person.I help people everyday in my job and go above and beyond for them. So compassion and kindness has to be in ur heart but nooe not with this one! Shes had soooooo many chances to put things right! Tl and a little of CC has basically parented her child! I've never come across anyone like her, never ever very takes any responsibility for absolutely jack s! She's is always 1000000% right! Very very bad way to be in this life! That detached from reality, some down to her enablers like her parents! Massive part to play in that! I totally get her huns wanting their validation just as much as she wants it from them by showing her nothing but arse licking praise in the hope she acknowledges them. We get it! What I don't get from everything we know and see.... If you have a real anxiety disorder/panic attacks/passing out, are on medication ( several) admittedly telling the world how much u fear leaving Harper, you cant bare the thought! Why on earth are you drink driving and putting urself, ur daughter and any drivers on the road at Risk!!!! Couple of years ago, again you were caught out! Wether it's a glass or 10! You are enhancing and feeding the Anxiety you claim to already have by having alcohol in ur system at that moment then getting behind a wheel! Caught out lying so many times! Hiding behind ur bubble of protection! Well no more, I am glad for myself and everyone else here and TL that slowly but surely she is being outed for the horrible lying cow she is! And dam right she needed reporting to the DVLA!!! Jesus she would end up unaliving someone and these Arse licking rats would still make excuses for this absolute dickhead!...

Edit and I think ur Mummy needs reporting to the DVLA! Drinking and driving from ur house Aims! Plenty of videos to prove it, telling me she's never had one too many eh!

Mar 8, 2024
You sound absolutely nuts imagine caring so much about someone.

Ain’t welcome here?? Sorry is this school??? No wonder tattle wants nothing to do with this page you are an absolute nutter … I am allowed my opinion and I will leave it there sorry you have taken this so personally 🙂
Pussycatchat is on tattle too. Maybe as an Aimee fan you shouldn’t be here or tattle? Lee Lee is that you?

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Did Aimee fface just try and call us stupid? Cause christ but the cheek to call anyone stupid 🤣🤣🤣 the fact that alot of us are professionals and alot of other educated people who actually work for a living and we all have this opinion of her says enough about how smart we are tbh because have you looked at your comment section and noticed the amount of wombats actually think you're actually OK in anyway lol And another thing from a psychiatric professional I.e. ME! Yes someone whose got an anxiety disorder can be deemed incapacitated to drive. If their disorder is seen to impact them or cause issues with safety to themselves and others. The way you describe yours does indeed come across as if you can barely function as a human being never mind drive from A to B so if it is that bad then you should be assessed to see if you are safe to be on the roads. Especially as you have a child in your car. But also let's be honest it's quite clear that you drink with alcohol on board also. So yes you deserve investigating. Also did you seriously come home and not shower? Those chains are vile and make your neck look bigger than it actually is. Also since you love KFC so much how the do do you not know their line is finger lickin good. Jesus Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey. Back to fin basics anyway, the kylie must have been the first thing opened when you got home cause I guarantee it wasn't the windows to air the house after 5 cats have lived in it alone for a week and highly doubt the suitcases were flung open to get the washing on cause sure you couldnt be bothered to open the shower door and get in. Nobody here believes you that the RSPCA didn't call and that those poor animals were looked after right. You're an utter disgrace. And hey from the otherside. You make it so obvious you read here and TL. What a sad little life Jane 🥴

Attachments

• Cinderella.jpeg
    Cinderella.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 87

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Thank you babe, I’m doing better and just took time out today doing nothing at all.
Feel like I’ve just been on another dimension and what is going on isn’t real 😔
Family member still with us for now and really love how caring our little community is ❤️

(I am female btw
Sending love to you sweetie Difficult times for you and yours xx

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
I always like to see the good in people, I'm a very honest person, loyal, kind and passionate. I really really struggle to see the good in this detached, self absorbed person.I help people everyday in my job and go above and beyond for them. So compassion and kindness has to be in ur heart but nooe not with this one! Shes had soooooo many chances to put things right! Tl and a little of CC has basically parented her child! I've never come across anyone like her, never ever very takes any responsibility for absolutely jack s! She's is always 1000000% right! Very very bad way to be in this life! That detached from reality, some down to her enablers like her parents! Massive part to play in that! I totally get her huns wanting their validation just as much as she wants it from them by showing her nothing but arse licking praise in the hope she acknowledges them. We get it! What I don't get from everything we know and see.... If you have a real anxiety disorder/panic attacks/passing out, are on medication ( several) admittedly telling the world how much u fear leaving Harper, you cant bare the thought! Why on earth are you drink driving and putting urself, ur daughter and any drivers on the road at Risk!!!! Couple of years ago, again you were caught out! Wether it's a glass or 10! You are enhancing and feeding the Anxiety you claim to already have by having alcohol in ur system at that moment then getting behind a wheel! Caught out lying so many times! Hiding behind ur bubble of protection! Well no more, I am glad for myself and everyone else here and TL that slowly but surely she is being outed for the horrible lying cow she is! And dam right she needed reporting to the DVLA!!! Jesus she would end up unaliving someone and these Arse licking rats would still make excuses for this absolute dickhead!...

Edit and I think ur Mummy needs reporting to the DVLA! Drinking and driving from ur house Aims! Plenty of videos to prove it, telling me she's never had one too many eh!
This is 100% spot on - I really feel this, I try to see the good in people, I can’t see any in her at all, she’s someone who gives me all the rage, someone who on paper has everything, her own (dads) house, car, no money worries, a little girl - but she has nothing!!!!
She could have the most amazing inspirational TikTok
Cleaning videos
Budget with me
DIY
Days out on a budget for kids
How I use fitness to help me anxiety

Yet she chooses to get pissed nearly every day which makes a mockery out of anxiety sufferers
Neglects her dsughter
She thinks she’s untouchable because the enablers have put her in a bubble
Well drinking and then setting foot in your car to go home is vile!!!!!
So huns if you have read here - questions yourselves what’s right and what’s not!!!!!

Katpat84

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. It’s always Aimee’s mouth that gets her in trouble. She talks about blacking out for attention then when someone reports her she wonders why, it’s like when she gets a new fella she’ll be hinting and grinning like a Cheshire Cat and then will get angry when someone gives an opinion.she needs to keep her mouth closed

Status
Not open for further replies.