Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
She said her comments she takes diazepam if her “anxiety “ is bad no correct me if I’m wrong isn’t diazepam a benzodiazepine and makes you drowsy and wasn’t it marketed as Valium at some point…my point is even if she doesn’t drive as she says when it’s bad and she uses the diazepam wouldn’t that still be in her system the nxt morning.
She also drinks on these tablets how long is it going to be before she ends up in hospital because of the mixing of the pills and booze which could end up very badly for her not that am bothered but for her child it would be the end of her world.
Just goes to show how an utterly selfish mother she is just with that point never mind the se dit the constant 🍆 around her plus what she doesn’t show the world because I think there’s way worse that she won’t admit to.
Lime I said feel free to correct me if I’m wrong but sounds like a recipe for disaster to me .
Her constant drinking, (sorry taste testing of alcoholic beverages) and being on medication for mental health or antibiotic for one sti or another does cause concern
However I would hope her GP and mental health nurse who follow her, only prescribe a certain amount of benzos a month to prevent over use. Saying this benzos n alcohol mixed can cause respiratory depression leading to dea#h if taken in enough quantity.

Not a thought for H with these behaviours at all. Imagine waking up n not being able to wake her mum???? Doesn't bear thinking about 😞

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She said her comments she takes diazepam if her “anxiety “ is bad no correct me if I’m wrong isn’t diazepam a benzodiazepine and makes you drowsy and wasn’t it marketed as Valium at some point…my point is even if she doesn’t drive as she says when it’s bad and she uses the diazepam wouldn’t that still be in her system the nxt morning.
She also drinks on these tablets how long is it going to be before she ends up in hospital because of the mixing of the pills and booze which could end up very badly for her not that am bothered but for her child it would be the end of her world.
Just goes to show how an utterly selfish mother she is just with that point never mind the se dit the constant 🍆 around her plus what she doesn’t show the world because I think there’s way worse that she won’t admit to.
Lime I said feel free to correct me if I’m wrong but sounds like a recipe for disaster to me .
Quite right diazepam is a benzo. Given to housewives in the 50’s and it was known as “mother’s little helper” they all became addicted as a result of it being given out willy nilly. She drinks a lot and is always going on and on about anxiety.
Well stop the booze and take the sertraline. Ask for help with healthy eating, get some exercise and try yoga and meditation. She just can’t be arsed to even make small efforts. I’m so over her now. She constantly tells lies and she drains all the dopamine from my brain when I look at her. I won’t be watching her again, but I’m definitely staying here to keep in the loop because I like having this space to have a laugh with you all. We aren’t stupid, her followers are if they don’t ever question her.

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
you are right about diazepam. I take it occasionally for my anxiety and will fall asleep after taking it.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Quite right diazepam is a benzo. Given to housewives in the 50’s and it was known as “mother’s little helper” they all became addicted as a result of it being given out willy nilly. She drinks a lot and is always going on and on about anxiety.
Well stop the booze and take the sertraline. Ask for help with healthy eating, get some exercise and try yoga and meditation. She just can’t be arsed to even make small efforts. I’m so over her now. She constantly tells lies and she drains all the dopamine from my brain when I look at her. I won’t be watching her again, but I’m definitely staying here to keep in the loop because I like having this space to have a laugh with you all. We aren’t stupid, her followers are if they don’t ever question her.
I thought u was correct it was bugging me but your correct about her she is such a drain on anyone how she keeps up the ones are beyond me .

Mar 7, 2024
You’re a bloody legend Jo! About time her lies have caught up with her. I am sure she will need to have a full DVLA medical and that will also involve testing her bloods which I am sure they can tell how much and often you drink.

She is absolutely FUMING 🤣 love that for you Catpiss!

Had to have a couple weeks break she was really triggering me with her s have missed you all got over 100 pages to catch up on 🤦‍♀️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
You’re a bloody legend Jo! About time her lies have caught up with her. I am sure she will need to have a full DVLA medical and that will also involve testing her bloods which I am sure they can tell how much and often you drink.

She is absolutely FUMING 🤣 love that for you Catpiss!

Had to have a couple weeks break she was really triggering me with her s have missed you all got over 100 pages to catch up on 🤦‍♀️

THERE YOU AREEEEE!!! I’ve been looking for you!!

Now I just need to find @noseyneighbour

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton

Attachments

• IMG_7008.jpeg
    IMG_7008.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.