Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Who updates the trolls on things like this because imagine she does lose her license she’s gonna look kinda stupid
Oh and I have ordered a double bucket bundle for me and harper which means the whole double bucket for her alone and 4 fries too as harper likes the chicken boneless with some popcorn chicken
She is so greedy I just can’t believe this is a regular thing and not a once a month extravagance.

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Can’t lie couldn’t of got a better vid tbh scruffed up and yellow liver is defo taking a battering now with all the kylie and she is a funny colour and that’s not off the sun or sunbeds. Makes her look even dirtier than usual if that is possible. We aren’t uneducated however uneducated is not safeguarding your child and revealing your location. Parading yourself for clarification off strangers who quite frankly if they are anything like our new found fan lee lee then wow just wow if that’s what you need who are we to judge. I for one have had the best week watching your awkwardness and revolting ways come even more to light and I’m loving the clap back next time can you # just a few of our names #ismellofcatpiss because honestly that would just make our night. You keep directing your “fans” over to here and tl the more who go view tl will see they can comment here and it won’t be long before more and more see your ways. Enjoy that kylie gurrlll the only way is down for you now LYSM ❤️ All aboard the mess express of Aimee’s downfall choo fing choooooooo 🚂
I
A whole bucket for 4 people to herself?!
4 lots of chips
H got extra from the bucket meal
It’s fine though as not much chicken on it, does she not realise it’s all fried, KFC is the most unhealthiest takeaways
Also mine the hippos TT has explained perfectly why everyone is concerned about the driving!
lI was totally shocked by how much food she ordered and trying to to justify it, wasn’t that much cause it’s on the bone? Well yeah, some of the chicken, but omg you could feed a small army on that lot!
She really has food issues the fat greedy pig!

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Are you for REAL??? "What is the point in reporting someone"? ERM....SO THEY DONT fING KILL SOMEONE WHEN THEY HAVE A PANIC ATTACK AT THE WHEEL YOU STUPID t!!! and "KARMA" IS GUNNA COME BACK FOR THE UGLY s YOURE DEFENDING BEFORE IT COMES BACK TO ANY OF US ON THIS FORUM!! NOW do OFF YOU AINT WELCOME HERE🖕
You crack me up ILUSM!

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Lee Lee stood at aimees window
The best about that is this person has commented on other tattle threads before they were locked to be able to comment on there now lol
Do we know his/her TL name? Theres Someone on TL who goes on different threads with opposing opinions and cause’s arguments the name starts with D

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
As if I missed our aimee aka lee lee soon piped down or passed out didn’t it. Let me tell you lee lee leanne aim aimee aimayyyyy. Your a scruff who has put all the information out there you told everyone your anxiety causes u to pass out. You told everyone your on medication and you also told everyone when it’s bad your are medicated with diazepam. Al video evidence as receipts so if you haven’t already declared this to the dvla I’m sure they will be more than happy to investigate the findings you yourself has put out there regarding your really bad anxiety. You also stated you got a double bucket for u an h yet h won’t eat chicken off the bone do u honestly expect us to believe u sit picking chicken off the bone for her when u don’t even brush ya hair or teeth you scruffy t. Don’t get me started on that fing monstrosity telletubby outfit you popped up on screen with. I have a very good feeling @leelee we will have more clap backs today when you have been the school etc and you know what I love that for you happy Monday face ache what goes around comes around and you gurllll are about to get your kalma off us trowls 🙋🏼‍♀️

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t like aimee as a person but I find it very suss how the person who has said she hasn’t had a cat sitter all week has not said anything while Aimee is adamant she has had one … doesn’t make sense . I don’t dislike someone that much to not see the facts. The holiday was embarrassing and she

ok yeah then upload when she has been drink driving and send it to the police because then they would care wouldn’t they
I haven't said anything as it was my daughters birthday and I was out having a life. Odd I know.
And she still hasn't proved anything about not having a cat sitter. Because she didn't have one. Out of all the things, if I was going to lie I would make it more exciting. Why don't crawl back up aimee arse and do off

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I haven't said anything as it was my daughters birthday and I was out having a life. Odd I know.
And she still hasn't proved anything about not having a cat sitter. Because she didn't have one. Out of all the things, if I was going to lie I would make it more exciting. Why don't crawl back up aimee arse and do off
We knew you wasn’t lying just another bullshitter on the thread

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Just catching up ladies. Well truffle thunder t I was busy yesterday and not glued to my phone so I didn't see the comments. If I was going to lie about reporting her I would of made it more exciting!
Aimless is known for drink driving etc, she has bear enough admitted it on her videos! As someone who lost a loved one due to someone drink driving I'm pleased she has been reported to the DVLA. The woman is an out and out danger, in many ways. And just because aimless says she had a cat sitter doesn't mean she did, thick cnut. If aimless said it was raining I would need to go out and check she is that much of a liar!

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Who updates the trolls on things like this because imagine she does lose her license she’s gonna look kinda stupid
Oh and I have ordered a double bucket bundle for me and harper which means the whole double bucket for her alone and 4 fries too as harper likes the chicken boneless with some popcorn chicken
She thinks she’s untouchable and the laws of the land don’t apply to her.
You know she’s already been on the fone to daddy so he can get his crack squad of lawyers onto the case 🤣🤣🤣and the popo to update them on what the bridge dwellers have been doing …….mummy they said I’m a dangerous driver 🤣🤣🤣 .

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She thinks she’s untouchable and the laws of the land don’t apply to her.
You know she’s already been on the fone to daddy so he can get his crack squad of lawyers onto the case 🤣🤣🤣and the popo to update them on what the bridge dwellers have been doing …….mummy they said I’m a dangerous driver 🤣🤣🤣 .
I’m sure her case manager investigating at the police station will love the update 😂 don’t know why she rings and updates them if they all follow her anyway 🧐🙄😂

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
What I REALLy want to know is if D2 really has a restraining order or something against Aimee. Did he get the police on her?

@woeisme25 was the first one to mention this and I know proving would be pretty hard but Debs if you are on here please give us a sign!!!!!! Please!!

I absolutely believe Woe. Reason being is Aimee cannot take Harper swimming on a Wednesday and Wendy has to collect her from school & take her. Never once has Aimee taken her instead. We know he takes his kids there.

Imagine if this comes out that actually SHE is the troll. She is the one pestering him. She was making his life hell.

She wants to be the victim soo much but we know she isn’t, this would just prove it.

It would also prove that even when she has done something bad her parents enable her.

It was also shed a different light on the police investigation and her crime officer if D2 has had one against her for being a troll.

It would also not shed a very good light in regards to her mental health and I’m sure it would raise eyebrows with the social services too.

This is what I’d love to know next.

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Lots of infiltration going on over here and there *points to TL*. I would explain what infiltration means to you Aimz but you probably think it's a new type of plastic surgery. Dearest Huns and Shamey lovers, you are defending and looking up to an alcoholic shambolic spendaholic hypochondriac liar. So please tell me who are the uneducated ones?

Hi ho hi ho it's off to REAL work I go where I EARN my money in an honest way. Hugs for OG CCs and TL

Toodles 😁❤️

Mar 8, 2024
We don’t lick her rim and read here and rattle then report back. We also don’t buy any of the bullshit she talks or sells. You however do and read here. If you’re such an avid fan of hers you wouldn’t be reading here or tattle at all. Then you go running back and telling on people like you’re in the school playground. FYI she already knows what is said here and on tattle cus she reads them both religiously so save your little sly eyes from reading you may hurt your little uneducated brain

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry are you ok? The police have to actually CATCH you committing the crime to do anything.

So unfortunately her saying in the background ‘don’t get my Prosecco in the video’ then saying she never had a drink cos she was driving doesn’t cut it policewise.

However we all know she did.

SHE NEEDS TO BE CAUGHT IN THE ACT.

Please can you piss off now? You’re not welcome here.
Well said x

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
The comments on her DVLA video are enraging me!

‘How do people have the time?’ They have the same time as you sad sack commenting on every fing video she posts and saying you’ve missed her.

The amount of people saying I have X and I drive. Yeah and?? What meds are you on? What meds is Aimee on? Do you blackout like Aimee professes she does??

The amount of people saying wasting tax payers money - erm it would cost a lot more if someone was driving when they shouldn’t be and caused a pile up with multiple casualties!!

I worry about my kids future with people like that in the world.

I’m sorry I’m gonna have to say it, she says we are uneducated but her huns are seriously lacking in the IQ department.

Mar 8, 2024
The comments on her DVLA video are enraging me!

‘How do people have the time?’ They have the same time as you sad sack commenting on every fing video she posts and saying you’ve missed her.

The amount of people saying I have X and I drive. Yeah and?? What meds are you on? What meds is Aimee on? Do you blackout like Aimee professes she does??

The amount of people saying wasting tax payers money - erm it would cost a lot more if someone was driving when they shouldn’t be and caused a pile up with multiple casualties!!

I worry about my kids future with people like that in the world.

I’m sorry I’m gonna have to say it, she says we are uneducated but her huns are seriously lacking in the IQ department.
And that’s her target audience, the Jeremy Kyle generation. The ones who are that gullible, they’ll spend their last tenner on a s bundle she does an ad for rather than feed their kids or buy gas/electric.

She knew the day she changed her name from lady acb to Thissinglemama that it would attract that kind of following, calculating and manipulating probably since grandma gash flash spat her out!

Quicker this downfall happens the better cos she’d fit in being one of her followers

Status
Not open for further replies.