Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Hahahahahaha ✌️🔁
IMG_6065.jpeg

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
So she has sent the forms away 1st thing this morning. Is she trying to sayshe got up super early, before school starts…sent them and came back and got back in her pjs? Or did daddy dearest come over 1st thing and posted them for her!?!

I was thinking the same thing she’s still in her pjs and dressing gown bet that must fing stink she never has it off 🤮🤢

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Shes on the Hippo page! Rattled much hahahaha
She is unravelling!!!

She has known about Hippos page since Hippo started to cover here and her huns reported hippo and Woe to Aimee.

Hey Aimee, if you’re such a billy big bollocks why don’t you come on here using your real name?

Oh and huns, huns, huns, I pity you! I was the one that found the driving tik tok and posted it here saying it’s from her PUBLIC Facebook. It is her!!! That was her old user name.

Awww can’t you find her on Facebook to see for yourself?

Call yourself fans 😂

And the amount of people that commented on Moonpig post saying she should be left alone and is doing no wrong - how dumb dumb are you???

She could literally kill someone whilst she is dancing and looking to her phone!! She is breaking the law. Thats way worse than telling a t they’re a t.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
She blocked me a while back so she's only just unblocked me today to post on my videos, I've never posted on hers or had any direct contact with her. I've also taken the liberty to block her so she doesn't have the power there now 😂😂
Honestly ur posts are just the best ha. Even the ones sticking up for her, bet they giggle inside! Keep doing what ur doing! Xx

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
No one is on here bragging. I contacted the RSPCA to prove she is a liar and so there is a trace of a report for when she fs off again and leaves those poor cats. And jo reported due to genuine concern, all the evidence has came from the swamp donkeys mouth it's self!
As you know I reported to.

I guess me saying I would willing speak with her crime officer or whatever she calls him and give him my real name and address and would happily provide the emails I sent as been taken as bragging.

But I also did say it wasn’t out of malice and the emails I sent would provide that.

Status
Not open for further replies.