Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Someone’s just said on TL, a boy in harpers year has passed away from a brain tumour and they’ve been told today. So I hope it’s radio silence & she’s comforting H. I seriously hope she don’t make any video about it because that just makes her lower than we thought..
Lower than a snakes belly!! Aimee do not profit off some other parents tragedy!!!

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Someone’s just said on TL, a boy in harpers year has passed away from a brain tumour and they’ve been told today. So I hope it’s radio silence & she’s comforting H. I seriously hope she don’t make any video about it because that just makes her lower than we thought..
That poor boy. My heart breaks for his parents and what they must be going through. 😢

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Really think the skank is sting herself over this DVLA situation. Usually with things like this she would be bragging I’ve passed it to Greg the wallets lawyer bit strange she has the forms signed and send off special delivery herself she can’t do do all without mummy or daddy any other time. She won’t want to tell daddy about this. I bet him and me dads wife are close to losing their s with her.

The only person wasting peoples time is Aimee complaining to the police case worker about being trolled. People are highlighting serious issues and lies which she doesn’t like. The drink driving is gonna be her downfall. Better cut back on the kylie hun.

Still convinced she has narcissistic personality disorder and will never ever see she is the problem but it will catch up with her and I hope now is the time.

Last edited:

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
That’s it, I’m useless with names! I found it so distasteful and absolutely low
Me too it was disgusting I had never seen her comment on any of her content before either then to start copying it will you sit with me she is just vile. Mamatot is one of the most genuine TT’s I have seen she has helped a lot of people with her content I am sure. What happened to her son was awful and she was completely heartbroken I remember crying watching her afterwards she was really broken.

I have no doubt she will do a video saying won’t be don’t DUD tonight as harpers has bad news and need to spend time with her. Won’t mention what it is but will give her loads of comments for engagement.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh wow!!! You have all been busy!!! Just about caught up.. well skimmed through the best bits but there were A LOT of best bits because this b does not disappoint 🤣 Honestly what a fing deluded cow!!!
Who is that Lottie person? Am I right in thinking she's a defender and going for 'the trolls'? Because putting things like 'watch your back' and 'Last TT you will make' is threatening behaviour and very, very silly!!! 🙈 So for someone to want to defend her that bad AND be so dumb made me think it's her herself!!! 🤣

Anyhow... @itsmejo (it's me job) 🤣 I hope you're OK with all your actual RL problems going on 💖 but just like to say you are a fing legend!!! However I would never EVER want to piss you off!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And finally... I'm talking directly to you AIMEE... Just wondering how you manage to have so much contact with the police at the drop of a hat. Only reason I ask is my partner is a police officer and lives in the same house so just any tips would be appreciated so much 😊❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She did from the American mum who’s son was murdered (can’t remember her name) but if she does it to someone locally, the backlash would be immense I would guess
Mamma tot or something, that was one of the first times I ever saw her and I remember thinking how odd that she’s sat talking about someone else’s bereavement as if it’s her own. Next one I saw SS were mentioned and I knew she was an odd ball then 🤡

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Mamma tot or something, that was one of the first times I ever saw her and I remember thinking how odd that she’s sat talking about someone else’s bereavement as if it’s her own. Next one I saw SS were mentioned and I knew she was an odd ball then 🤡
And you've never looked back!!
Who needs a telly she is prime time entertainment 🤣🤣🤣

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
You all are actually very similar to Aimee, telling me to do off and calling me a t when someone calls you all out back and accuses you of enabling 😂 #clapback #potkettleblack

Yes nobody forces her to read your page but if someone was talking about me I would look too at the open forum. I'm sure you would too.

I would class her as a single mother as her partner has Harper every other weekend.

Also itsmejo has she actually done anything to you? Or were you just the year above her in school and know her and crave attention yourself and get it here.. or do you have any actual facts of what she's done? I've got hundreds of people on my Facebook from school I just know of them and know where some of them live so could easy do the same 🤪
I didn’t go to the same school so do better catpiss as you will NEVER know who I am. I don’t actually crave attention unlike yourself who is a raging narcissistic alcoholic so jog on (well walk slowly out of breath like a sloth)

Status
Not open for further replies.