Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t dispute that but I don’t think blaming her for uploading an ad is really justified. I’m not a fan obviously but i also think going for her over doing an ad is in poor taste and takes away from the actual genuine concerns already raised. Like I said she’s probably under contract on when it can be released, and if she did make a video about the little boy she’d also get slatted so she can’t really win can she?
As I say agree to disagree having had a social media platform myself with a following I do understand the terms of contracts but im also aware that there are as you stated a timeframe which I highly doubt is specifically this afternoon but I take your opinion on board not here to argue il just disagree and keep my own opinion

Mar 8, 2024
You are all disgusting and id rather a world full of Aimees than you lot. Your parents must be ashamed and i pray your children never end up like you
Hi shameless

Attachments

• IMG_2683.jpeg
    IMG_2683.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 160
Mar 8, 2024
I had to keep re checking but I’m not familiar with kfc. How many pieces of chicken were in that bucket? I wasn’t going to calorie count again but last nights food was so disgusting and greedy I had to 🤔
I don’t know. I haven’t had a kfc in about 5 years. I used to get a bucket with my family when I was little but we would share a bucket between 5 of us. We got at least two pieces each back then

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Why don't all her huns go and do ur research of ur Aims! Read the wiki on Tl and all of the threads then come back here and have ur say then! Sick to death of these absolutely arse licking divs coming over here knowing absolutely nothing! Someone of us have watched this piece of s tell lie after lie! Exploit her child, neglect her, but her at risk with the men in her house! The list is endless! Couldn't postpone an ad behave man! She doesn't give a s about anyone but herself! Who the hell advertises a hair product in a dressing gown and hair absolutely scragged up like a birds nest! Like I said begore anyone who supports anything about this skank is just as bad as her! She deserves everything she gets!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Iv had to bury a child and 15 years on it you never get over it you just have to learn to live with it for your other children. Hearts breaking for them and we don’t even know them for aimee to have a child in the same school and be blind and continue as normal is disgusting shame on her
That’s heartbreaking.
Just highlights again how hard and cruel life is at times yet Olga, who has a very privileged life and help and support from family every day, is moaning, making illnesses up and lying about having PTSD from her abusive ex husband. She’s so full of crap.

Mar 7, 2024
You are all disgusting and id rather a world full of Aimees than you lot. Your parents must be ashamed and i pray your children never end up like you
A world full of people so self-centered they are unable to parent their own child.
A world full of people who lie and manipulate others.
A world full of people that have no regard for their child's health, safety or wellbeing.
A world full of people that have no accountability for their actions.
A world full of people that lie about DV, PTSD, Trauma, ill health in order to gain sympathy and sales.
A world full of people so obsessed with their phone they are unable or unwilling to see the damage they are doing to their child.
A world full of pretentious people handed everything on a plate, house, cars, monthly pocket money from daddy whilst encouraging poor and vulnerable people to buy into the lies and lifestyle paid for by others - its OK if the huns go hungry as long as they buy this amazing shampoo she never uses on her filthy hair
A world full of people who preach body positivity whilst heavily filtering every video and photo.
A world full of people that consider a b&m haul more important and providing a nutritious meal.
........ I could go on!

Last edited:

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
That’s very true. I was just playing devils advocate that’s all. It’s the same when there’s personal digs about her, it takes away from the actual concerns. I don’t doubt for one minute she gives a tit about that poor boy or his family it was just a point I was making that stating something she’s done with no evidence to back it makes us look like trolls when there’s nothing to justify her actions. Does that make sense? I appreciate your kind responses and I didn’t mean to offend, if I did I apologise 🩷
Yeah I understand it but as I said I do know a fair bit about agency’s and management on tiktok so I do know there would be room for it to of been posted later or the morning. Just personally for me it’s a bit disrespectful hearing the news of the little boy especially when the connection to h same year surely h is effected and needed a bit of comfort. I know il be hugging my kids that little bit tighter tonight and I’m sure most here will also. It just seems she’s had to come on and take time to upload it etc when in reality any other mother would be giving the child the time they need and the family the respect they so much deserve at this heartbreaking time

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched Vav's latest tiktok, and she's done more in the 2 days since the skanky one left, than they did in the whole previous 5 days! She's actually made the place look appealing, rather than the outdated miserable prison complex Shamey made it look like. I don't agree with Vav monetising Max, but he certainly does look like a lovely happy child, unlike Hamper 🤔🙄

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t dispute that but I don’t think blaming her for uploading an ad is really justified. I’m not a fan obviously but i also think going for her over doing an ad is in poor taste and takes away from the actual genuine concerns already raised. Like I said she’s probably under contract on when it can be released, and if she did make a video about the little boy she’d also get slatted so she can’t really win can she?
She has to post this ad we get it. But she could have acknowledge a child in her community passing and pass on her thoughts. She has acknowledged stuff before but always makes it about herself so that’s why she gets slated

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Why don't all her huns go and do ur research of ur Aims! Read the wiki on Tl and all of the threads then come back here and have ur say then! Sick to death of these absolutely arse licking divs coming over here knowing absolutely nothing! Someone of us have watched this piece of s tell lie after lie! Exploit her child, neglect her, but her at risk with the men in her house! The list is endless! Couldn't postpone an ad behave man! She doesn't give a s about anyone but herself! Who the hell advertises a hair product in a dressing gown and hair absolutely scragged up like a birds nest! Like I said begore anyone who supports anything about this skank is just as bad as her! She deserves everything she gets!

Not one of them come with any substance, they just go in with the you are a bully, you are disgusting, you are this and that. Boring hell fire. Quite an audacity really given who they worship. They don’t reply to any valid points and posts put to them as they can’t, they can’t back up why they support her, they can’t hold an adult conversation or debate, they come across as childish sheep just craving her attention. What a bunch of spooners. They need to climb out of her arse, fact check, get a dose of reality then seek help if they still feel she’s defendable at all.

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
Hi @lava3512 you've chosen to come onto a safe thread where people voice an opinion of someone in a very public demain. Aimless shares her views and we just don't agree with them. If that makes me disgusting in your eyes fair enough. I however do not share your opinion. This is how adults disagree!! No need for us all to be minions liking the same people. Just don't come on here shouting yours we don't go shouting at your 'hero' do we!!

As you were my beautiful cc besties 🤣🤣

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Do her huns not get it?? We aren't trolling. There is so many different people dislike her and are concerned about her behaviour. How can we all be wrong? How can numerous different people from different backgrounds think the exact same things. People need to get out and "touch some grass" instead of idolising random weirdos on the internet! She doesn't give a s about you, or anyone else. A poor little boy from her daughters school has lost his life over the weekend, she has a massive platform, she could of done a video raising awareness, as I'm sure it said the little soul died of cancer, she could use her platform to do good, but she posts an ad. Just a selfish greedy "human" being who has a bunch of weirdos foaming at the gash to watch her dish up dinner, get a life.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Not one of them come with any substance, they just go in with the you are a bully, you are disgusting, you are this and that. Boring hell fire. Quite an audacity really given who they worship. They don’t reply to any valid points and posts put to them as they can’t, they can’t back up why they support her, they can’t hold an adult conversation or debate, they come across as childish sheep just craving her attention. What a bunch of spooners. They need to climb out of her arse, fact check, get a dose of reality then seek help if they still feel she’s defendable at all.
Totally agree with you! It's like they think we are on here for the sake of it. WE ARE NOT TROLLS!!!! we have shown more concern and care for her Daughter than any of her family members have shown. We have soooo many receipts to back what we are saying, fancy going onto a forum of this nature without having all the facts! They can piss off back to her TT to lick more of her stinking dirty filthy arse! Ha x

Status
Not open for further replies.