Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh lovely abit of westlife when I'm cleaning ha. They have attachment issues clearly, don't get me wrong nothing wrong with following someone and liking their content etc but what on earth does she bring to the table with her dire s day in and day out. Like u said, no give aways, no lives. What was more important then getting some shopping to feed ur child a decent meal! Still 9 days with hardly any nutrition! Be soon back to black eyes and pale skin for H. Poor lass x

I still love Westlife now at 39, can’t beat it 🤣

No you are right there is nothing wrong with following and liking someone, commenting etc, we all have Tiktokers we like and enjoy. But it’s the extreme nature of hers, they are like a cult. It’s mob mentality and they’ve past the point of seeing the truth. And that poor kid, I honestly feel so sorry for her getting fed such a poor diet, the implications will be irreversible too 😔

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Oh there it is, the start of the pity party. She will absolutely not post for a whole day or come on looking she’s been crying and is all sad. Her pity parties always have the exact same pattern.
Wonder how long it’ll be before that thermometer comes out and she puts on her poorly voice and calls mamma to feed her ice lollies on the bathroom floor 🤣.

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
You are all disgusting and id rather a world full of Aimees than you lot. Your parents must be ashamed and i pray your children never end up like you
My children are being raised not to be influenced or manipulated by attention seeking narcissistic individuals that will discard you when they have got what they need from you
To be honest caring and loving
Not to follow like a flock of sheep
Question absolutely everything and think for themselves
Oh and my parents love me and are proud of me as they tell me every day , call me special and they are privileged to have me as there child
I am a caring law abiding member of my community and will do anything to help another human or animal
Have a huge circle of friends that love me and respect me
do off !!! And get back to your cult and leader
I pity you all I really do

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Like duck you would of!!! You can barely crawl out of bed to get harper to school on time!! And I doubt you did it today, be Greg the wallet that took her. Then prob filled the forms out for you and helped you spell big words like "alcohol dependent"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240415_185746_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240415_185746_TikTok.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 240

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Haven’t had time to go shopping… but managed a Starbucks and looks to me like she’s been on the sunbeds cos the face looks more tanned than it did this morning. Her priorities are completely screwed up!!
There you go huns! Seen as u cant be bothered doing ur research, picked up lots of dirty habits from ur Aims! Laziness is one of them! But just for you. Nails and starbiessssss but didn't have enough time to get food for her child........... let that sink in!!!! If u can tear urself away from Aims that is!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Like duck you would of!!! You can barely crawl out of bed to get harper to school on time!! And I doubt you did it today, be great the wallet that took her. Then prob filled the forms out for you and helped you spell big words like "alcohol dependent"

Her dad best get ready to every school run as she can’t do them all when she drives so no way is she walking in all weathers to do them 🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She has no awareness of anything around her to even acknowledge this sad news in her child’s school and their community. A child passing reaches far and wide and has a massive impact on everyone. To lose a child is incomprehensible and un fathomable. No parent should ever bury their child.
Same with vav a little girl sadly drowned in a swimming in the area vav is from and the whole of Aberdeen were out in force raising money to help with funeral costs or anything else the family may require but no mention from vav but she did a whole post about another girl and made sure to say in the post she donated £500 it just makes me sick she has absolutely no idear what goes on in her area as she doesn’t go anywhere near as she is so disliked both are the same narcs

Mar 9, 2024
You are all disgusting and id rather a world full of Aimees than you lot. Your parents must be ashamed and i pray your children never end up like you
Might I suggest if we are that offensive that you return to Aimee’s tiktoks.

Most of us don't comment over there, we comment here. It's called staying in our lane.

Out of interest though, what do you find so offensive? Is it calling her out for drink driving? Using her phone while driving? Not putting her child's needs and happiness ahead of her own? Calling her out on her lies?

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
I still love Westlife now at 39, can’t beat it 🤣

No you are right there is nothing wrong with following and liking someone, commenting etc, we all have Tiktokers we like and enjoy. But it’s the extreme nature of hers, they are like a cult. It’s mob mentality and they’ve past the point of seeing the truth. And that poor kid, I honestly feel so sorry for her getting fed such a poor diet, the implications will be irreversible too 😔
Haha nothing wrong with abit of westlife, windows open and sing away ha. Yeah totally right, I feel so sorry for her I really do. Secondary school is lethal specially if u don't have the correct support at home aswell. My children had some good years at secondary school, some because of them and who they are as people and some because of how I parented and parent them. I show up every single day always put them first above everything. Always strong boundaries, im their Mum first, tought them that kindness is their biggest power! raised capable, polite beautiful children and sacrificed everything for them without a second thought. Did i make mistakes absolutely, some days I thought I was going to break. My youngest is autistic and it had been a hell of a ride fighting for his rights. She could never ever say that about her Daughter! She puts herself first every single time..... How do they not see it? It reaks out of her even without the mount of evidence... baffles me xx

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
So something took longer than expected today, meaning she couldn’t go to Tesco. I would say it’s the form she’s referring to, but she told her followers that she posted that first thing this morning, special delivery.

She’s probably referring to getting through the rest of the Christmas chocolate or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.