Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
Like duck you would of!!! You can barely crawl out of bed to get harper to school on time!! And I doubt you did it today, be Greg the wallet that took her. Then prob filled the forms out for you and helped you spell big words like "alcohol dependent"
She could've stopped in on the way back from the school run, so that's absolutely no excuse, I agree.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
That’s definitely a post sunbed glow I used the religiously in my 20s and used to have the same glow so glad your priorities are sorted harper don’t need food but needs a mother that’s a nice shade of mahogany.
I cannot believ the pics at the start of her TikToks are the same woman there’s letting yourself go and then there’s shameless it’s night and day ………..so sad that this has taken over her entire life including the looking after of her child.
I for one would love to be a fly on the wall when harpers 14 and running rings around her more than she does now shameless is gunna be a wreck 🤣🤣🤣🤣 .

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
You are all disgusting and id rather a world full of Aimees than you lot. Your parents must be ashamed and i pray your children never end up like you

Are we disgusting because we have yet again called her out for what she should be doing ? The loss of a small child is a heartbreaking tragic experience for anybody to go through yet here catpiss is being a hypocrite trying to sell shampoo to her huns she doesn’t even wash her fing face never mind hair the minty scruffy t. So before you come over here defending your so called fave do your research before commenting you fing gobshite. A local small child has lost his life and she’s promoting hair care what a role model
Aimee has hit a new low , I can’t stop thinking about the poor family and I could cry for them ❤️

Yeah a lot of her deluded fans have commented they can see her tan more .... definitely been on the beds!
Bet the salon stinks of hog roast & catpiss when it uses the beds. As soon as it’s done & left the poor salon workers will be getting out the bleach & Fabreeze to get rid of the stench.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Her latest video is funny as do😂😂🤣🤣 She's fing RAGING..LOOK AT HER FACE😂🤣🤣🤣 LOVE this for you Aimee 😘😘 triggered to do and what's with the wink halfway thru???🙈🙈🙈🙈 First hand 2nd AND 3rd hand embarrassment for you, talking of embarrassment can you tell us what's with the fing FINGERS on mine the hippos driving post??? we all know you've seen it coz you've been caught commenting 🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂 Aawww bless you, is that where your "BUSY DAY" was spent? Sat on tiktok reading about yourself making and commenting then making fake accounts when you get blocked? Absolute fing STATE of you putting 2 fingers up to the camera WTAF!!! YOURE NEARLY fING 40 YEARS OLD AND SURELY THATS CLASSED AS FILMING A TIKTOK WHILE YOURE DRIVING WHICH IS ALSO AGAINST THE fING LAW YOU BRAIN DEAD SCRUFFY t

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Her latest video is funny as do😂😂🤣🤣 She's fing RAGING..LOOK AT HER FACE😂🤣🤣🤣 LOVE this for you Aimee 😘😘 triggered to do and what's with the wink halfway thru???🙈🙈🙈🙈 First hand 2nd AND 3rd hand embarrassment for you, talking of embarrassment can you tell us what's with the fing FINGERS on mine the hippos driving post??? we all know you've seen it coz you've been caught commenting 🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂 Aawww bless you, is that where your "BUSY DAY" was spent? Sat on tiktok reading about yourself making and commenting then making fake accounts when you get blocked? Absolute fing STATE of you putting 2 fingers up to the camera WTAF!!! YOURE NEARLY fING 40 YEARS OLD AND SURELY THATS CLASSED AS FILMING A TIKTOK WHILE YOURE DRIVING WHICH IS ALSO AGAINST THE fING LAW YOU BRAIN DEAD SCRUFFY t
Absolutely love this!!!!! Yes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

leelee

Attachments

• 5E810E85-FDF8-4845-BE0B-5F95413F2615.jpeg
    5E810E85-FDF8-4845-BE0B-5F95413F2615.jpeg
    206.6 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.