Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024

I don’t dispute that but I don’t think blaming her for uploading an ad is really justified. I’m not a fan obviously but i also think going for her over doing an ad is in poor taste and takes away from the actual genuine concerns already raised. Like I said she’s probably under contract on when it can be released, and if she did make a video about the little boy she’d also get slatted so she can’t really win can she?
Totally agree

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
And??? Silly cow hahaha

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240415-205449_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240415-205449_TikTok.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 188
Mar 7, 2024
She also might of heard from asa as well. 🤣🤣
I'm not a nasty person or wish ill will towards others but for Aimless and Vav I hope their social media world comes crashing down ! In all my life I've never come across such narcisstic , selfish, self pity vile individuals ! And they deserve all that's coming to them !

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
No time to buy groceries to make your child a meal?
Aimee aimee aimee
You can get groceries delivered on Deliveroo or Uber etc, you can do a Tesco Whoosh. Be honest. Oop you don’t know what that means you were just too fricken lazy
But let's not pull her for having time to do her ad! Some mite say but she has to put food on the table... absolutely but she isn't short of a Bob is she miss £300+ sunglasses so that point is completely irrelevant to her. Poor little lass, she needs a few good hearty meals done her after the holiday x

Status
Not open for further replies.