Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Caught up with her tiktok. What is that dinner? How she got fresh bread after being away a week but doesn’t have fresh veg/food?

If only she had a week sitting in the sun, she could have done an online shop for arriving home 🤷‍♀️
This is a famous picky make do tea she had them atleast 4 times a week others r take aways 😂😂😂😂😂😂. The lazy t does fall for her child u think Steph bad and she is I can’t bare her either but least she has cleanliness and feeds her kids proper food 😂😂😂

Last edited:

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
I haven't caught up I haven't had time!!! Actually though not painted my nails!! 🙄 I apologise if it's already been said but from what I have seen...

@lava3512 @leelee And anyone else concerned can I ask why you think so many people dislike her? Are we all fully insane? No! We're fully functioning fing adults, with jobs, clean homes, children yadda yadda.... you're clearly new here but please read the bio on TL or just go through her posts. Now I wish her no physical harm.. I've never contacted her or ever would but I HATE her and you may think that is a strong word but I say it with my fing chest!

1- She makes a mockery of DV victims and as someone with an ex partner in jail for stabbing me... yes stabbing not calling me a few names online. It boils my blood. Look up the numbers of DV MURDER victims because they weren't believed then come back.
2- I have endometriosis and have had a full hysterectomy I will never be a Mum. She makes a mint of being a s one.
3- She's lied about baby loss!!! The end.
4- She drives putting everyone else on the road in danger aswell as her daughter who if you refer back to point 2 you can understand that I would go to the end of the earth for a child I would never dream putting them in the back then driving over the limit

I could go on and on and on but they're just a few of the MAJOR ones that stick in many peoples throats! Because yes we are triggered... because we HAVE actually been through indescribable pain that she makes a quick 3min video for comments and it's never mentioned again...

5- WHY THE do ARE YOU HERE? You know this is a thread disgracing/outing someone you rim so what were you expecting? Is it the attention she's not giving you after you comment on every post? Go just ask a simple question.. She'll notice you then!!

Finally..... do OFF!!!!
Sending hugs your way ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 7, 2024
She’s an easy lay as the day you don’t look at the mantle piece while poking the fire 🤣🤣🤣
I imagine she's been tinder swiping. H will probably be at her dad's this weekend and she will want to see if there are any new victims on the app she can get her claws into and show off her white bits. Can't have granny gash-flash getting all the action

Mar 8, 2024
I haven't caught up I haven't had time!!! Actually though not painted my nails!! 🙄 I apologise if it's already been said but from what I have seen...

@lava3512 @leelee And anyone else concerned can I ask why you think so many people dislike her? Are we all fully insane? No! We're fully functioning fing adults, with jobs, clean homes, children yadda yadda.... you're clearly new here but please read the bio on TL or just go through her posts. Now I wish her no physical harm.. I've never contacted her or ever would but I HATE her and you may think that is a strong word but I say it with my fing chest!

1- She makes a mockery of DV victims and as someone with an ex partner in jail for stabbing me... yes stabbing not calling me a few names online. It boils my blood. Look up the numbers of DV MURDER victims because they weren't believed then come back.
2- I have endometriosis and have had a full hysterectomy I will never be a Mum. She makes a mint of being a s one.
3- She's lied about baby loss!!! The end.
4- She drives putting everyone else on the road in danger aswell as her daughter who if you refer back to point 2 you can understand that I would go to the end of the earth for a child I would never dream putting them in the back then driving over the limit

I could go on and on and on but they're just a few of the MAJOR ones that stick in many peoples throats! Because yes we are triggered... because we HAVE actually been through indescribable pain that she makes a quick 3min video for comments and it's never mentioned again...

5- WHY THE do ARE YOU HERE? You know this is a thread disgracing/outing someone you rim so what were you expecting? Is it the attention she's not giving you after you comment on every post? Go just ask a simple question.. She'll notice you then!!

Finally..... do OFF!!!!
Sending you love and all my cuddles xx

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
This is a famous picky make so tea she had them atleast 4 times a week others r take aways 😂😂😂😂😂😂. The lazy t does fall for her child u think Steph bad and she is I can’t bare her either but least she has cleanliness and feeds her kids proper food 😂😂😂
So far since I’ve paid her attention that kid has had a chicken burger from Burger King for breakfast, god knows what for lunch, KFC for dinner. Then the next day frozen chicken & noodles. Cats got exactly what they need though.

I recall when my daughter was 8/9 she professed to calling child line to tell them I made her eat broccoli. Got to be done though!

She’s almost 17 and what she’s made her 9 year old is what I imagine my daughter making in uni except she’s an incredible cook and has been able to bake a cake from scratch at the age of 8 and can cook pretty much any bolognaise dish from scratch or rustle up any pasta dish.

Pretty sure now I think about it whenever she’s on my FYP she’s got a McDonald’s bag or some other take away. Occasional I’ve seen she’s cooked. But I honestly don’t watch for more than 10 seconds.

Reading back some of these comments I’m sure when she first came out she spoke about DV from her ex husband, she was heavier then, had a weird filter on her and really heavy make up. Very patronising and self righteous posts. She worked from home and had a desk in her living room I think.
I know whenever we relay stories we always tell them like we are the only hurt ones but I’m getting from tiktok, whoever’s platform it is never does anything wrong. We all do, if you’re going to tell a story be fair, unless of course you’re a narcissist who never breaks people boundaries, never does anything wrong, never says upsetting things etc. I couldn’t make it on tiktok I just couldn’t invade my own privacy like that for a few pound ( and my kids) and plead victim. I’d be s at it.

Vav is a bellend, her whole personality reeks of desperation. I know her dinners are repetitive and she basically knows one cuisine but she gives them a decent balance meal.

Mar 8, 2024
100% she really is like a spoilt child! I have to put it down to the lockdown! People were at home and TT became popular and I guess people had nothing better to do than get obsessed with people like her, now they prob need her validation to get through the day! It's utter madness! How ur judgement could be so clouded by ur desire for validation from this piece of lying scum! Just one of those pieces of evidence would be enough for people who are attached to reality like most of us on here are. Her huns are in Aims bubble of utter bullshit! Matrix ha.
I’m glad lockdown made me sign up for a degree!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
So far since I’ve paid her attention that kid has had a chicken burger from Burger King for breakfast, god knows what for lunch, KFC for dinner. Then the next day frozen chicken & noodles. Cats got exactly what they need though.

I recall when my daughter was 8/9 she professed to calling child line to tell them I made her eat broccoli. Got to be done though!

She’s almost 17 and what she’s made her 9 year old is what I imagine my daughter making in uni except she’s an incredible cook and has been able to bake a cake from scratch at the age of 8 and can cook pretty much any bolognaise dish from scratch or rustle up any pasta dish.

Pretty sure now I think about it whenever she’s on my FYP she’s got a McDonald’s bag or some other take away. Occasional I’ve seen she’s cooked. But I honestly don’t watch for more than 10 seconds.

Reading back some of these comments I’m sure when she first came out she spoke about DV from her ex husband, she was heavier then, had a weird filter on her and really heavy make up. Very patronising and self righteous posts. She worked from home and had a desk in her living room I think.
I know whenever we relay stories we always tell them like we are the only hurt ones but I’m getting from tiktok, whoever’s platform it is never does anything wrong. We all do, if you’re going to tell a story be fair, unless of course you’re a narcissist who never breaks people boundaries, never does anything wrong, never says upsetting things etc. I couldn’t make it on tiktok I just couldn’t invade my own privacy like that for a few pound ( and my kids) and plead victim. I’d be s at it.

Vav is a bellend, her whole personality reeks of desperation. I know her dinners are repetitive and she basically knows one cuisine but she gives them a decent balance meal.
Practically spot on with Aimee yeah supposedly worked from home nothing confirmed though. Worked in a child’s boutique had clown make up. This is the Norm for Aimee’s eating with h poor kid gets the bare minimum. My child is autistic and would refuse that dinner last night. She’s very me me me. Unless she’s got a 🍆 on the go or she’s parading daddy wallets money about she’s not happy. Her holiday has been a week of hell having to step up and parent h. Steph made more interaction than she did she’s vile

Mar 8, 2024
haven’t properly caught up yet but wow! The fact she hasn’t acknowledged a poor child dying locally to her is appalling. I’m in a different part of the country and hearing that broke my heart. I can’t even imagine the pain that family must be feeling but Aimless never has an ounce of sympathy for anyone as she always has to be the centre of attention. Just awful.
She won’t acknowledge it because she knows it’ll be all about her and how she’s feeling & she knows the backlash would be immense. She doesn’t know empathy or sympathy

Mar 8, 2024
Practically spot on with Aimee yeah supposedly worked from home nothing confirmed though. Worked in a child’s boutique had clown make up. This is the Norm for Aimee’s eating with h poor kid gets the bare minimum. My child is autistic and would refuse that dinner last night. She’s very me me me. Unless she’s got a 🍆 on the go or she’s parading daddy wallets money about she’s not happy. Her holiday has been a week of hell having to step up and parent h. Steph made more interaction than she did she’s vile
My son’s autistic and he saw that dinner & was like what kind of moron serves spaghetti hoops and noodles together? I’ll be ringing childline if you ever give me that dinner

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I can’t abide Steph, that girl needs physiological help and a crash course on discrimination. But watching Aimee softened me to Jean-Claude Vavalier a bit. Which is not a good thing 🤣

If these people are going to put their lives out there then have to be prepared for feedback that you kids has a lack of nutrition. She can’t do whatever she likes with herself (which looks like she gets up and chucks a headband on and brushes her hair with a wet lolly), but ever adult has a duty of care towards a child. If you show it, be prepared for someone not to agree with it and let you know.
I have a small following (none bought) so I know about putting myself out there.

Mar 9, 2024
Caught up with her tiktok. What is that dinner? How she got fresh bread after being away a week but doesn’t have fresh veg/food?

If only she had a week sitting in the sun, she could have done an online shop for arriving home 🤷‍♀️
"Daddy" got her bread & lunchbox bits in so H would have her school lunch, but no fruit in that lunch. No fresh fruit or veg for at least 2 days. As for the food on holiday, I used to tell mine you can have what you want after you've had some fruit. A little is better than nothing & we cooked meals at home.

Aimee doesn't seem to care unless it directly affects her, so hopefully since she's seen comments on here there will be fruit today. Who knows though, depends on who else contacts her. Will it be SS, HMRC, her manager to go through the latest ASA complaint. I'm sure there are more. Think there's another ASA report pending too.

Status
Not open for further replies.