Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
An add on here today ...you might want to try it ....fussy eater ???? Is she for real ....bags of lays and pastries Fanta lemon 🐖🐽🐷

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240416_104029_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240416_104029_Chrome.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 100

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
When she says fussy she means they was no super noodles high fat grease takeaways and no fluff
Fussy as in no HGV lorry sized buckets of chicken at the buffet for her to snack on. Interesting that someone who consumes 5000 calories a day could call themselves fussy. She has an enormous appetite, and that’s only what we see her eating on screen. Who tells the world that they’re not very hungry this morning, then shows 4 pastries on their plate!! Most people having a pastry for breakfast would eat 1 x croissant, not then wash it down with a chocolate donut, cookie and waffle chaser.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
wtf how is she a bloody fussy eater when she never stops shovelling food down that fat gullet of hers,what you mean is it wasn’t 5* it was basic and having to walk down an hill ain’t any good for our lazy mare.
She made this holiday look so boring mind you she makes everything look boring imo 😉.
Harper struggled doubt that tbh as that kid looked way better and more nourished than she ever has so simmer down Aimee 🤣.
Least she didn’t trash this hotel room so that’s a plus and what’s with the false laughing that really grates on me.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
She probably arrived before the time she was due and they let her on up to the room and then they finished up by giving her them to throw on. I think it's standard tbh lol I've arrived early and caught cleaners off the hop. She hasn't a clue.
She did say on that first video she was early by 2 hrs so what does she expect …..oh I forgot no red carpet 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
When she says fussy eater she means-

🍒🍆 - no food containing fruit or vegetable

🔴🟢🔵- no food that has any colour just beige beige and more beige.

🚫🍳 - no food she has had to make from scratch.

🩻 - no food that contains any calcium or other important vitamins for growth and health.
I’m impressed with your creativeness 🤣🤣🤣

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I tell you what I find funny. You know when ‘me dads wife’ sends round a slab of banoffee pie for her? It’s supposed to last her a few days, like 4 or 5 slices. But because it’s in a slab on a plate and not already cut up for her into slices, she thinks she’s supposed to eat it all in one go. She usually takes it to bed with her and eats it in one sitting.

I find it very strange that she eats the whole thing in one go like that.
I just pray that when she sends that banoffee round to Aimee she's coughed up a big green bleg and nestled it in the banoffee cream bit first :D:D I have no doubt medadswife hates Aimee with a passion!! 😂😂🖕🖕

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
I thought it was very interesting how @itsmejo said it‘s always been Charlie who is well liked and Aimee knows that! this would explain her attitude towards her sometines! Aimee getting jealous trying to talk over her! The side eyes! Declaring to the world her sister wouldn’t have afforded DLP if it wasn’t for her paying for it! I think Charlie knows she’s a bleep! and notice she hasn’t piped up anywhere about DVLA situation and all the videos flying about! Aimee be more like Charlie! Love that for you ( random post whilst on my coffee not 10 Crossaints break )

Status
Not open for further replies.