Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
Well I have finally caught up. I've been attempting to do that since Monday 🤣🤣🤣 but you know work, family, and real life stuff took precedence!!
My biggest question is how did she manage to post the form back special delivery before 10am but not have time to shop, however did have time to do her nails ,buy babeeeez food and possibly tanning bed ¿?????

Poor H really doesn't come anywhere at all on her list of priorities. That poor child deserves so much better. She really doesn't stand a chance growing up in this world 😔

Oh and I'm calling McDs for tea tonight after swimming!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Well I have finally caught up. I've been attempting to do that since Monday 🤣🤣🤣 but you know work, family, and real life stuff took precedence!!
My biggest question is how did she manage to post the form back special delivery before 10am but not have time to shop, however did have time to do her nails ,buy babeeeez food and possibly tanning bed ¿?????

Poor H really doesn't come anywhere at all on her list of priorities. That poor child deserves so much better. She really doesn't stand a chance growing up in this world 😔

Nah she’s defo swallowing sausage with granny gash flash tonight from the chippy I called it here first 🍆😂

Mar 7, 2024

Spot on! 👌

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Jus noticed beefy is following mine the hippo lol 😆

Unbelievable. I love Mine, they are hilarious but I don’t follow because I don’t want to be blocked by shameless because she blocks people who follow and comment on these type of accounts. (can’t be arsed having several TT accts) Will Aimee now block Steph? 😂 Steph has already been caught reading Aimee’s TL thread before when it was seen in the reflection of the mirror at the hairdressers. Steph absolutely is Aimee’s biggest troll but she’s too stupid to realise it because they are ‘besties’ I wonder that now they’ve been on holiday (which was only the 5th? time they had met) whether Stephanie knows Aimee’s surname yet 😂

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I’m calling spag Bol for dinner, with granny gash flash taking home left overs!
Or might she cook a whole sexy roast chicken and announce that her daughter doesn’t want any of it but “it’s fine”. She’ll gobble the whole lot herself but not make a proper meal from it, she’ll put it on a whole French stick with some garlic salt and a side of cucumber and tell us she’s not very hungry.

Mar 7, 2024
I’m calling spag Bol for dinner, with granny gash flash taking home left overs!
You might be right, granny GF blowing smoke up her arse saying it's the best spag bol ever whilst downing kylie. She will be so OTT how much she's misses them and may acknowledge aimee has had a rough time since she's been back and is ohhhhhhh sooooo busy 🙄
Wonder if the rubber ring is going to swimming lessons later?

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
The world revolves around her so it is to be expected! 🤣
The fact medadswife didn't ask Aimee or at the very least Harper to be a bridesmaid speaks volumes about what she actually thinks of Aimee 😂 😂 😂 I bet Aimee was livid that Harper wasn't a bridesmaid!! But dad she's your grandaughter, she should be a bridesmaid !!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🖕🖕🖕

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Unbelievable. I love Mine, they are hilarious but I don’t follow because I don’t want to be blocked by shameless because she blocks people who follow and comment on these type of accounts. (can’t be arsed having several TT accts) Will Aimee now block Steph? 😂 Steph has already been caught reading Aimee’s TL thread before when it was seen in the reflection of the mirror at the hairdressers. Steph absolutely is Aimee’s biggest troll but she’s too stupid to realise it because they are ‘besties’ I wonder that now they’ve been on holiday (which was only the 5th? time they had met) whether Stephanie knows Aimee’s surname yet 😂
I missed this didn’t know this hahahahhaa

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
The fact medadswife didn't ask Aimee or at the very least Harper to be a bridesmaid speaks volumes about what she actually thinks of Aimee 😂 😂 😂 I bet Aimee was livid that Harper wasn't a bridesmaid!! But dad she's your grandaughter, she should be a bridesmaid !!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🖕🖕🖕
Mummy me dads wife won’t let us be bridesmaid or let the day be all about me and hamper

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What is her actual surname? 🤭

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

Attachments

• IMG_4822.jpeg
    IMG_4822.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 264

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
And what organisation it is 😬

She did say she went to deed poll and changed back to crowder Barton but she’s definitely still Pimlott in places. Wonder if that’s to avoid things? Or she’s just forgot she’s divorced
Catpiss is only keeping her married name to try and piss off Andys new beautiful fiancée.
She’s doing it as she is spiteful t and thinks if she still says she’s Mrs Pimlott she’s still married 🤔
Well all the authorities know about her name fraud and I bet she hasn’t even changed her passport either.
If I was divorced the first thing I’d do is go straight back to maiden name and it doesn’t cost anything to do that.
Seems she’s still holding on to the being married status to try and piss the beautiful Holly off but I bet all Holly does is laugh at her.
When’s the wedding Catpiss and I do hope Harper is a bridesmaid which you have never achieved have you 🤣🤣
Even Greg and carol didn’t want you on the top table and be a bridesmaid did they 🤣🤣
I know the saying is “always the bridesmaid, never the bride” but just for catpiss it’s
“ONCE A BRIDE, NEVER A BRIDESMAID, NEVER TO BE A BRIDE AGAIN” 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.