Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
@itsmejo You are so full of se!

In some posts you say she will 💩 herself when she sees you. In other posts she won't recognise you or know who you are 🙉

Anyone can have her as a friend on Facebook and say they worked in the uncles care home (I'm guessing it would be common knowledge in Southport about it) where are the real receipts?

Sure everyone can tell me to do off on this site but she's just as full of bullshit as Aimee, get some real proof, you only want to believe she knows her to add abit more excitement to your sad lonely days.

Really safeguarding yourself and your 'hubby' aswell showing a pic of your 'car' and where you will be located. 🥰

You was slagging Aimee of yesterday now you’re going to war.
Calm down detective inspector LeeLee and piss off 🤣

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Everyone knows what a sad, pathetic fake you are Catpiss. You just mirror those around you to try and fit in because you don't really have a personality of your own do you . And, deep down, you know you're unworthy and you hate yourself.
Everyone knows that you are a compulsive liar and that the only person you really care about in the end is yourself.
You are superficial and it's very obvious you are a phony. You like to hang out with younger people because you think they look up to you, THEY DONT
They actually laugh at you behind your back. Fact is, you have no real friends, You just have 2 people you hang around with, hoping for admiration, attention and validation. But they don't know you cry like a baby when you're alone. And they don't admire you, they're amused by your pathetic life you lead.
There is nothing special or unique about you and you mean nothing, you will always mean nothing, and there's nothing you can do to change it.
If you only realised what people really thought, You will also never find real love, because you're unlovable. You don't even have a clue as to what real love is.

I like everyone else here are EVERYTHING YOUR NOT 🥰
Edit to add this excludes Catpiss and her fake accounts under the alias of leelee 🖕

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She’ll have an excuse for it. I don’t watch Steph, but I do remember seeing a video of her backtracking after she was caught reading Aimee’s tattle page. She made out she had done it on purpose to see how closely the trolls were watching her - pull the other one!! She had been caught out and was trying to wriggle out of it.
Wish I could find where on tattle this is. I stopped watching her for a while cause she gripped my tits 🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Got told she mustn’t drive in sliders so she’s showing proof she’s stopped and put converse on
IMG_4835.jpeg
Omg the caption...which lip is she talking about 🤣🤣🤣🤮🤮🤮🤮🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Hopefully she has told her personal case officer too and if she has and they are there I WILL record me telling them she is a drink driver and to do a breath test on her.
If they didn’t I would have their job as they have sworn on oath to protect the public so bring it on sweaty Betty 🖕
A little secret Catpiss, I worked at Merseyside police headquarters in Liverpool, the courts for a few years after I got a 1st in my criminology degree and I have a lot of contacts still. Also worked 6 months with a PI to further my qualifications as unlike you and your se private education, I AM very educated and academic. My friend who is a chief superintendent at head quarters in Liverpool knows all about you breaking several LAWS, has all the evidence and I will find out if your lower ranked case officer tries to find out who they are and that just proves you are as corrupt as daddy David with lies and no amount of Greg the wallets money or his dodgy handshakes can save you.
I bet she doesn’t even show up and I await todays clap back 🤣
This is only chance she is getting to find out who I am and I made it easy for the thick t to spot me by putting a photo of my car here.

See you soon catpiss as just leaving now 👋👋
My daughter would love you, you sound as head strong as she is and she’s in college part time studying criminology while finishing high school. She wants to work in counter terrorism / armed police. She also wants to move to Australia and marry an Australian and have her kids there 🤣🤣 17 with all the plans! 👮

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Thank you babe I have the sad t on ignore and wtf not safeguarding me or hubby 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m a big girl and can do what I want, when I want and how I want Olga Catpiss thundercunt 🤣
That has made me laugh trying to throw safeguarding at an adult who is nearly 40 when she doesn’t safeguard her daughter 🤣🤣
Did you enjoy your walk?

I neeeed to ask, you said walk the pets, are you walking dogs, cats? Iguanas? Ferrets? Ha ha.

She is deffo jealous of us having loving relationships. She put ‘husband’ when talking about yours.

She needs to go do herself with her herpes infested crusty dildo!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I predicted she would go missing today and get all hers Huns worried. Now let’s see when she does post if she does the way of medical appointment or some similar made up drama, or if we get none of that but get the look of been crying and all sad wanting her Huns to ask so she can breadcrumb. Calculated Aims.

Mar 8, 2024
I predicted she would go missing today and get all hers Huns worried. Now let’s see when she does post if she does the way of medical appointment or some similar made up drama, or if we get none of that but get the look of been crying and all sad wanting her Huns to ask so she can breadcrumb. Calculated Aims.
Yes she will be on looking all sad, forgot she ate, been at an appointment but won’t say what for. All to keep the huns rim licking

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Sozzz Aimee, a car park? Oh yeah I’ll meet you there and rugby tackle you for your home bargains haul and your best ever warbies bread and your hammy sammy.

IM JOKING DONT BE SENSITIVE 😂
Wasn’t even parked in a car park the muppet but I also didnt state our friend was also turning up in their grey Range Rover just to confuse her 🫢🤣
Think leelee needs to Google what an off road vehicle means and what it can do 🤣
Clue is OFF ROAD

If you didn’t need anymore proof that leelee was catpiss why state I wasn’t in a car park 🤔Surley someone who lives in Bradford wouldn’t know Southport that well and that the derelict pub has a car park. Think of the next name to use catpiss as this time you called yourself out 🤣
I have no reason to lie and she didn’t even turn up or leave her house but will try say she did and tbh I’ve just given her more content haven’t I with a clap back 🙈

Status
Not open for further replies.