Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I absolutely love this and she has her goals which she will most definitely achieve 🥰
I loved criminal profiling and all the tell tale signs a person doesn’t realise they are doing that shows they are nervous and lying.
I don’t even know you or your daughter but I’m proud of her and that all the hard work will pay off 🥰
So jealous of you 😩 sounds amazing! She most definitely gets it from me, I am obsessed with anything police related. I chill out to murder documentaries 🤣 I never had encouraging parents so left school early. I earned my career in finance working extra hard but police will always be part of me. She’s like a little shadow of everything I could have been if I had the right start in life.
I love her coming home from college telling facts of the law 🤣🤣

Now if I could just get her to tidy her room 😆

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Manky cows nails infected again!!

You know, from the place she took her 9 year old daughter to get Shellacs she wasn’t meant to get?

That salon needs reporting!!

Attachments

• IMG_3635.jpeg
    IMG_3635.jpeg
    176.9 KB · Views: 197

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Olga Naidoo, take your own advice and start cleaning your house. You don’t need to go to Home Bargains today or any other shops. You went to Tesco yesterday
IMG_4817.jpeg
Omg I knew she was dirty filthy creature but no just no.

How can anyone live like that am moaning if grandkids or kids leave a thing outta place especially in a kitchen it’s vile 🤢.

She has zero shame at all in fact non of em do because of that was my sister I’d be dragging her into kitchen and getting her to clean the bloody thing and I know she would do the same with me.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Her eyes are puffy. She has been crying. Over something that she won’t want her huns to know otherwise she would have came on still crying asking to have a coffee together. Still to this day I think why would she ask that 😂😂😂😂 you’re having a coffee in your kitchen, alone, talking to your phone! Sad act
And it’s posted after the coffee has finished 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Them chains are there til they turn her green and fall off just like the Westwood one. I feel sorry for the chains. They didn't ask for this life 🙃 she's very puffy eyed. Personally if something made me miserable and affected my life so much I'd not be doing it. End of story. And I mean tiktok Aimee. You really need to reevaluate things. You probably blame everyone here because the truths actually biting you at the minute but if you weren't online we wouldn't see all the things you do that aren't right. Then again why should Harper be at risk. Carry on.

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Them chains are there til they turn her green and fall off just like the Westwood one. I feel sorry for the chains. They didn't ask for this life 🙃 she's very puffy eyed. Personally if something made me miserable and affected my life so much I'd not be doing it. End of story. And I mean tiktok Aimee. You really need to reevaluate things. You probably blame everyone here because the truths actually biting you at the minute but if you weren't online we wouldn't see all the things you do that aren't right. Then again why should Harper be at risk. Carry on.
Ewww that Westwood one was grim! Appeared & disappeared with D1

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I started to feel sorry for her, I mean her life is very sad lonely and vacuous. But then I remembered how selfish and self absorbed she is, and how her lack of protecting she does for hamper, and tbh she’s really brought this on herself.
She could stop it all now, by giving up tiktok, getting a job, so she can interact with real people, get some self worth, maybe meet a nice bloke. But she won’t because she’s lazy and idle. It’s all about her. And the empty validation from strangers.
So no I don’t feel sorry for her.

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Omg I knew she was dirty filthy creature but no just no.

How can anyone live like that am moaning if grandkids or kids leave a thing outta place especially in a kitchen it’s vile 🤢.

She has zero shame at all in fact non of em do because of that was my sister I’d be dragging her into kitchen and getting her to clean the bloody thing and I know she would do the same with me.

I started to feel sorry for her, I mean her life is very sad lonely and vacuous. But then I remembered how selfish and self absorbed she is, and how her lack of protecting she does for hamper, and tbh she’s really brought this on herself.
She could stop it all now, by giving up tiktok, getting a job, so she can interact with real people, get some self worth, maybe meet a nice bloke. But she won’t because she’s lazy and idle. It’s all about her. And the empty validation from strangers.
So no I don’t feel sorry for her.
You would always struggle to keep a decent man when your a narc with an ugly personality that eventually creeps out after a while! This will always be her problem even if she cleans her act up

Status
Not open for further replies.