Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2023
Just another reminder of why she’s such a t. 6 days before Christmas and she couldn’t just do a good deed. Smelly rat

Attachments

• IMG_3757.MOV
    29.3 MB
  • 07A65197-64A4-4AA5-A083-7EA0BFA195A4.jpeg
    07A65197-64A4-4AA5-A083-7EA0BFA195A4.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 279

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Leelee isn't aimee its some crank who is obsessed with her and just wanting drama and some attention. And this, this Aimee is why you need to safeguard your child better there are so so so many weirdos who follow you, even pretending to be you so you get even more grief than you already get. What does it take for you to get it in your think head that not all these clowns blowing smoke up your arse are your friends or even like you!
Excellent post 👏

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Just another reminder of why she’s such a t. 6 days before Christmas and she couldn’t just do a good deed. Smelly rat
She could have even got Hamper to post them as not many houses where she lives and would have taken 10 mins max.
Must be because she knows all her neighbours hate her and they are waiting desperately for her fake house move 🤣

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Sorry I know this is random but wondered if anyone can recommend anything.
One of my dogs has a serious allergy to chicken and finding dog food without any % of chicken is hard work. Can’t even have wet food or raw food as it gives them a really bad stomach and itches.
I have two males from the same litter who are 18 months old but one of them has decided they don’t like the food they have always had.
Went on to look for different dry food like beef etc and found a company who did a £15 trial so I went for it.
WELL do me they didn’t mention that for ONE dogs monthly food would be £185 😳😳😳

I don’t even spend that on my own monthly food shop so unless they hide gold bars inside I cannot justify that amount of money.
I am very conscious that the food they eat is super healthy and no hidden nasty ingredients in.
Any help is appreciated 🥰
Have you tried royal canin hypoallergenic? Failing that I’d ask my vet 🥰 my cat was sensitive to everything so she was on that which was fab but she now has CKD so is on renal food ☹️

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Sorry I know this is random but wondered if anyone can recommend anything.
One of my dogs has a serious allergy to chicken and finding dog food without any % of chicken is hard work. Can’t even have wet food or raw food as it gives them a really bad stomach and itches.
I have two males from the same litter who are 18 months old but one of them has decided they don’t like the food they have always had.
Went on to look for different dry food like beef etc and found a company who did a £15 trial so I went for it.
WELL do me they didn’t mention that for ONE dogs monthly food would be £185 😳😳😳

I don’t even spend that on my own monthly food shop so unless they hide gold bars inside I cannot justify that amount of money.
I am very conscious that the food they eat is super healthy and no hidden nasty ingredients in.
Any help is appreciated 🥰
Tails
My dog has allergies, they do a salmon one.
Sainsbury’s stock it and it’s on offer at the mo
You can order direct from the company and have it specially made.
Even vets said it was a good company 🙂
IMG_8985.jpeg

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2024
UK
Leelee isn't aimee its some crank who is obsessed with her and just wanting drama and some attention. And this, this Aimee is why you need to safeguard your child better there are so so so many weirdos who follow you, even pretending to be you so you get even more grief than you already get. What does it take for you to get it in your think head that not all these clowns blowing smoke up your arse are your friends or even like you!

I think you are right. I thought it was possibly Aimee but I’ve unblocked them to read their posts and now I absolutely think it is some crank. Not sure what their game is as they have said absolutely nothing. They are boring as do and I would say unhinged. I’d be concerned if I was Aimee. I think LeeLee is a lonely person who is loving getting so much attention from us. Everybody block and stop engaging with them and they will go away

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I think you are right. I thought it was possibly Aimee but I’ve unblocked them to read their posts and now I absolutely think it is some crank. Not sure what their game is as they have said absolutely nothing. They are boring as do and I would say unhinged. I’d be concerned if I was Aimee. I think LeeLee is a lonely person who is loving getting so much attention from us. Everybody block and stop engaging with them and they will go away
A million percent. She thinks it's us making her life difficult it's actually people like that. They are dangerous. I won't be entertaining them, didn't even tag there name in the post. Obviously saddo or teenager looking for a bit of attention
These are the people she attracts it's worrying!

Apr 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Have you tried royal canin hypoallergenic? Failing that I’d ask my vet 🥰 my cat was sensitive to everything so she was on that which was fab but she now has CKD so is on renal food ☹️
Hey i can recommend a website called zooplus they also have an app they stock lots of brands that are grain and chicken free . One brand i can recommend is purzion. Its 80% meats and 20 veg and herbs. All ingredients listed they do white fish salmon beef rabbit lamb and venison excellent quality and the 12kg bag is around 60 pounds . Hope this helps you and your pooch

Status
Not open for further replies.