Manchester
Filters ain't filtering on this pic

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240417_195758_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240417_195758_TikTok.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 287

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I feel like she’s stuck in high school I genuinely do. She just reminds me of the girls in school who used to brag about having absolutely everything but in reality their life was pretty rubbish. I don’t know how her huns don’t see through it all because the Peter Pan syndrome is very plain to see.

I think she has a childish mentality because her family has forever enabled her, never encouraged her to grow up and still tip toe around her now.

And her huns haven’t got one brain cell between them!

Mar 9, 2024
This dirty Trollope actually makes me wanna jump on my phone - I literally can’t explain why someone I’ve ever met can evoke such negative reactions in so many people. Not only is her behaviour and sense of entitlement too far off the scope for us normal folk - but the pious condescending tone and utter vanity! Don’t get me started on the phrases she uses that make my toes curl!!!
In order on the cringe scale
It’s fine!!!
It slaps?????
Do you want bread with that butter?
MUMMY🤮
Harpers favourite/ harpers chicken
Monkey
It’s giving
Girl dinner
Medadswife
Isn’t it gaaaaawjus/ just stunning
The baybereeeez/ Remeeeee booooy
If ya know you know
It was on offer ( always is)
Same but different
My mental health nurse
As always harpers first
Any single one of these just makes me wanna scream!!!!

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
The fact she is buying alcohol and boasting about it on her tick tock even though she has been slated for drinking far too much speaks volumes! She thinks she is untouchable! she can do what she wants! She is right everyone is wrong! The Huns blow smoke up her arse this gives her validation! her parents are wet wipes and have raised a spoilt brat and she gets her own way because she has a rich daddy! This is her green card to do what the hell she likes! What is pretty disgusting is that that her parents obviously put Aimee‘s needs before harpers and to
me that’s pretty sick and twisted! i would love to know what my dads wife take is on this! they must be at least one reasonable adult in this fed up family! I do believe Charlie keeps her at arms length a lot as she knows deep down Aimee is a s show of a human and it’s not normal!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I found this page hasn’t posted since 2023 and that’s their only video the Huns are just looking for trouble now!

Attachments

• IMG_2972.jpeg
    IMG_2972.jpeg
    170.7 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_2970.jpeg
    IMG_2970.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 263
Reactions: Nightnurse
Status
Not open for further replies.