Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2024
UK
I totally believe all what you have said about her and her behaviour. The reason I’m so invested in her is because of what she did to my niece in her juice plus days. It’s not my story to tell, but trust me when I say it was a terrible time, she was bullied, blackmailed and pretty much robbed of money she could not afford, all on the sales pitch of becoming rich! Aimee was a clever sales person and targeted a vulnerable single mother relentlessly. She’s doing ok now and moved away. Aimee was and is vile beyond vile! Aimee blocked me yonks ago when I questioned one of her sales videos and mentioned her juice plus days. So I’m here for seeing her downfall. She cares about no one but herself. Everyone in her life are only there if they’re useful to her, including her family. She has no empathy or sympathy towards anyone, not even her own mother and daughter. Glad I got that off my chest 😆
Yeah but all the lives for HB were absolute car crashes and she got dropped by them not long after the one where she looked an absolute state

Guess which ones the HB Live Photo 😬😂

My favourite picture ever. I call it The Vanessa Feltz

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Please don’t report her to the newspapers you are getting her one step closer to that shiny blue tick then she’ll need to respond and we are two boxes ticked and before you know she a VIP on the TikTok
Sorry but If she gets in the papers she is over. She isn’t one step closer to a blue tick. And you have to be covered by the press 3 times in 12 months to get one anyway.

It’s the only way the huns will wake up and the wider community / country will know what she is like.

Who will want to follow her anyway then even if she gets a blue tick??

Mar 7, 2024
Granny Gash-flash said shamless and H looked glowing and healthy after their hols. There was laughter and tears yesterday as Aimee has a lot to contend with at the moment. She doesn't understand it as aimee is such "an amazing, honest, beautiful, strong woman....."

insert laughter here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 lol she's proven she's isnt any of those!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240418-142245_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240418-142245_TikTok.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
She just doesn’t know when to stop does she?

wonder who it was that wrote “you look like you smell of cat piss” to be fair she does look as if she smells because she’s always slobbing about and never looks tidy. The hair is a matted up mess. With 5 cats pisssing on her washing basket and sofa cushions it’s a safe assumption to make 🤭
The cat piss break down was long before she got the babies. She was just a two cat skanky mamma back then

Mar 8, 2024
Commenting an a forum about a dickhead does not mean we make our personality about her 😂😂 people don’t like being called on sty behaviour and decisions. She chose to react by lashing her Halloween tree across her living room 😂😂😂😂😂 all her clap backs are her reactions and they’re always s comebacks 😂😂😂
She’s sitting her in garden alone with her phone on the floor presses record and walks to sit down with that voice over 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 you absolutely can’t get any more embarrassing than this. It’s almost as bad as vavs suitcase carry on tother day 😂😂😂 and bendy Wendy is all for Aimee only skimmed the video and read some subtitles but the gist I got was poor Aimee. Never does anything to get the s she does. She’s just so wholesome and a good person. Yeah alright wend. She’s a nobhead who has made some extremely poor decisions over and over and over. Never takes responsibility for it just blames “the trolls” she’s too old to not be accepting responsibility for her actions or even acknowledging she fed up.
She just laughs it off or cries into her phone.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Aimee’s obviously put her up to that.. like the last time she made a TikTok on Aimee’s account banging on about how much of a ‘wonderful person’ her daughter is after she was an absolute bellend and got called out 😂 so original 🥱
Haha yeah I remember that! Mummy will you please make a video and tell them how wonderful and honest I am! Silly b! If she was genuinely misunderstood she wouldn't need to do a fing thing because genuineness speaks for itself in ur actions and demeanour.
The likes of CLA, creators that have lied about the C, stole, had their kids taken from them, begged for money etc. Aimee gets more hate than any of them from what I've seen. The threads on TL look how many there is, receipts after receipts on her lies. Any normal person would ask themselves why? Why me... but she will never ever do that because she is living on a different planet! Said it before she is too far gone! She will never change. The biggest narc on TT, gas lighting manipulating self obsessed b x

Mar 8, 2024
No I’m a good 3/4 hours away.

I’m a diehard Liverpool supporter though so I know all about the mass hatred of The Scum (I did NOT contact them!) and the Liverpool Echo.

Although I contacted the nationals I knew local papers would be more interested and the Echo has already covered Duncle in the past. I covered filming the road traffic accident etc.

I didn’t cover the DVLA report as I did this weeks ago when I first joined here.

I know you have contacted Proceeds of a crime and that was the reason I contacted them. The money off Duncle and her connection to him and Nicky Pimlott.

I bloody wish we could meet up.

I’m honestly not bothered of saying my location as there is nothing she can do about it.

Im a Southerner who now lives up North and ironically has supported LFC my whole life. ❤️
Off topic but I'm a die hard football fan, west ham ⚒️
Good luck for tonight, we've both got our work cut out 😭😭

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
The thing is if Aimee was more humble and said do you know what my dad's been very good to me. I have a roof over my head because of him and I'm always safe financially when it comes to him and I'm really grateful for that so never compare yourself to me because my disposable income is alot more because of this. Then people would have alot more respect for it. Its little things she could do but no she wants to be am entitled chappy human! And I can say this as someone whose family have been very good to her over the years and I do have a safety net which I don't use but I know its there but then I adult she doesn't and I work damm hard and she doesn't. But be grateful for the things life has afforded you that others would love to have.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Granny Gash-flash said shamless and H looked glowing and healthy after their hols. There was laughter and tears yesterday as Aimee has a lot to contend with at the moment. She doesn't understand it as aimee is such "an amazing, honest, beautiful, strong woman....."

insert laughter here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 lol she's proven she's isnt any of those!!
I have a great life, split between the UK and California. I just can’t stand this constant moaning and lack of accountability from Olga. Her and Vav would kill for my life. I’ve got all the things they are desperate for but when I didn’t have a comfortable life I didn’t moan about it, I worked harder.
Non of us are jealous I’m sure, I’m struggling to see what exactly we are jealous of?
All of us here at some point sussed her out and of course we get Angy with her. It’s human nature.
I’m more annoyed at the gash flasher now because she should be stepping up at this point and intervening.
Give me strength honestly FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
No I’m a good 3/4 hours away.

I’m a diehard Liverpool supporter though so I know all about the mass hatred of The Scum (I did NOT contact them!) and the Liverpool Echo.

Although I contacted the nationals I knew local papers would be more interested and the Echo has already covered Duncle in the past. I covered filming the road traffic accident etc.

I didn’t cover the DVLA report as I did this weeks ago when I first joined here.

I know you have contacted Proceeds of a crime and that was the reason I contacted them. The money off Duncle and her connection to him and Nicky Pimlott.

I bloody wish we could meet up.

I’m honestly not bothered of saying my location as there is nothing she can do about it.

Im a Southerner who now lives up North and ironically has supported LFC my whole life. ❤️
Forest fan here. Absolutely despise the scum. Wouldn’t even wipe my arse on it!

That rag should have been shut down 35 years ago

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Aw do off Wendy, you have had more more pricks than a 2nd hand dart board. No one is doing bad things to your daughter! It's all true and what she has publicly put out there.
No fool like an old fool!

Mummy please make a tiktok saying how amazing I am! Aren't I mummy. Aren't I good amazing person with such great qualities. I only boozies and drives on days ending with y and I'm not a filthy disgusting sausage gobbling munter. Tell them mummy!!!!

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
The woe is me video hasn't given Aimee the desired effect so Wendy wide gash has been roped in to fight her corner! Now don't get me wrong, I would fight anyone or anything to defend my kids but......if my kids were being utter Knobheads I'd give em a clip around the ear n tell him to pack it the do in!!! I really want to know what kinda hold Aimee has over her mother! :oops: :oops: 🖕 🖕 🖕

Status
Not open for further replies.