Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
Resemblance is uncanny (if Aimee washed her hair)
IMG_1837.jpeg

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
BUT THE TRUE NARC IS YOU ACTUALLY HATE PEOPLE HAVING AN OPINION ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU GET CALLED OUT 🤣🤣
Sorry came up on my burner account last night and couldn’t stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣
Edit to add her safeguarding bullshit video too

Attachments

• v09044g40000c88jv1rc77u3k3o667f0.mp4
    21.7 MB
  • v09044g40000cb7untbc77u6ad85f45g.mp4
    39.8 MB
Last edited:

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I have a question aimless. If you filter the comments why do you allow some through to reply on? Wouldn't you just leave them? I have seen some pretty nasty comments that a million percent use words you would filter but there they are so you can reply? Allowing them on so you can have something to make people feel sorry for you! Manipulation at it's finest!

And aimless I don't spend all day every day on here, you clearly spend all day every day on here because every clap back is something from here or TL. You love to use it for the attention. If we weren't commenting on you, you wouldn't be able to have the engagement that you have. Look at your sales videos, barely anyone interested. People only follow you for the drama. YOUR life revolves around us

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Couldn’t even watch all that video. All I will say is for someone who’s been home almost a week that redness of the sun hasn’t gone down at all. She must of left her shampoo in spain too cause the hair isn’t washed still stood there dressed as a flump can’t even bare to watch her full video this morning scruffy t needs skipping herself never mind her s hole house
I can’t stand to watch either!!

eyejay20

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve never really been a fan of Taylor Swift but her new album is brilliant.
Was listening to her song karma last night and the lyrics are as if she wrote it for Catpiss 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
There’s one called thank you aIMee and the chorus is basically f*ck you Aimee, it’s such a bop 🤣. I love Taylor Swift, this new album is fab! Karma’s a great tune.

Mar 7, 2024
Her latest video has just popped up on my fyp.

I really feel for Charlie.

I can understand sending gifts to a creator and immediate family ie Harper. But to then send stuff for Wendy and leave Charlie and Ralph out? I'm sure Charlie isn't bothered but seems mean!

Anyway, she will never used those bottles so that was a waste and like someone above said, a cushion for the cats to pee on 😅.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Resemblance is uncanny (if Aimee washed her hair)
IMG_1837.jpeg
The slate lady is just as vile as her and again someone who forgets about Charlie not that this is her taste as it’s just not the one 🤣
Well if she puts her cow cushion on her bed it’s the only cuddle she’s getting 🤣
Just my opinion but I think it’s all awful and just more pointless clutter and tat

Status
Not open for further replies.