Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Lola commented again on this mornings video but looks like theyā€™ve been deleted.
Youā€™re right, the comments are no longer there but I screen grabbed them. Typical
Aimee deleting comments she canā€™t answer.

Attachments

• A8A10F22-A76F-4C0A-AC45-3C5F23AC1183.jpeg
    A8A10F22-A76F-4C0A-AC45-3C5F23AC1183.jpeg
    182.7 KB · Views: 223
  • 87FE137F-D117-4F1C-9F81-A032852CC29E.jpeg
    87FE137F-D117-4F1C-9F81-A032852CC29E.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 216
Mar 13, 2024
UK
Youā€™re right, the comments are no longer there but I screen grabbed them. Typical
Aimee deleting comments she canā€™t answer.
Absolutely fair comments. She looks really stupid because a huge amount of her content is clap backs but she removes all the negative comments. Why? Is it because she wants brands to think she is liked, a quick google will tell you otherwise.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Absolutely fair comments. She looks really stupid because a huge amount of her content is clap backs but she removes all the negative comments. Why? Is it because she wants brands to think she is liked, a quick google will tell you otherwise.
She deletes people for anything that doesnā€™t involve her.

When she deleted me a long time ago, it was for giving a woman in the comments who had lost her husband some sympathy on one of Aimeeā€™s woe is me videos.
I guess she had expected me to respond to her woes instead. Still canā€™t quite believe it now that she would be jealous of someone showing empathy to a grieving woman.

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
How is Eden done? I really hope so as sheā€™s vile but has 3 or 4 million followers doesnā€™t she still?
Her views and likes are an all time low, look at other creators with far less followers getting thousands of likes and comments.
She put on her instagram story sheā€™s in major debt, and now has a job.
No one wants to work with her either.
I see she is making people pay to see some videos now and goes live at a Ā£5 fee to join šŸ˜³
We can only hope this day will come for Aimee too, more people are seeing that the math ainā€™t mathing!

Last edited:

truthseeker

Mar 7, 2024
Types of Harassment
Bullying. Bullying is physical and psychological harassing behavior perpetrated against an individual, by one or more persons. ...
Psychological Harassment. ...
Racial Harassment. ...
Religious Harassment. ...
Stalking. ...
Mobbing. ...
Hazing. ...
Backlash.

Yeah me cc huns it would be classed as harassment.
Oh well !

Yeah Olga you cockgobbling thundercunt swamp pig, you have got me sussed, Iā€™m so jealous of you, Iā€™m jealous that you are a liar, a s mother, a narcissist, that youā€™re filthy, your house is filthy, you are a alcoholic, you have no friends, you stink of cat piss, you canā€™t keep a man & youā€™re riddled with the clap, but what Iā€™m most jealous of is you have all these ā€œhate pagesā€ about you, all these hundreds of people that can see who & what you really are. Yeah luv Iā€™m jealous. šŸ™„

Remyboyyyy

Mar 8, 2024
Itā€™s a bloody toddler stomp šŸ˜‚

Sheā€™s raging & canā€™t accept all these reports from different people arenā€™t malicious but all based on the information SHES putting out there. As for never having done anything bad to anyone - what about the DV claims against Andy? The druggie claims against D1? The constant lying & trying to blacken peoples names to keep yourself ā€œcleanā€

Not washing (bit like you on a daily basis skankymama) you canā€™t control this and the narcissist in you is absolutely seething & the only thing you can do is seek validation by the toothless brainless ones because theyā€™re yet to wake up and smell the CAT PISS

And aimless please just rattle that baileys into you and give us a laugh this weekend. We know you will cause you can't help it you filthy alcoholic. No wonder every man runs. Look at you!! The nastiness has started seeping out, that's why you look so bad these days
Sheā€™s probably supped it already šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Status
Not open for further replies.