Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023
She looks like an Afghan hound on steroids Those colours are bloody awful. They’re so drab and flat. I’d fing excommunicate my mother if she committed that crime on my hair.
IMG_9443.jpeg

IMG_9442.jpeg

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s traumatised from meal times apparently
But even though they never had much money growing up Christmas was always special and if they couldn’t afford a sledge they would use a tray to sit on in the snow.
Pretty sure gash flasher would have stung Greggy for as much as possible though
Same but different... 🤣🤣
somebody said she was like a character from little house on the prairie. Mrs. Someone and she was exactly like her. Was it on TL? It was hilarious

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Honestly, is it a City and Guilds qualification from 1972 Wendy has? That allows her to confidently call herself a hairdresser? Mind you, this is the the same woman that described Aimee as looking healthy the other day so we know she’s not quite right.
I know, where is the gloss toner and the face framing layers? It’s just so drab. She is drab. Everything about her is DRAB

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Another "ad" reported for "inconsistent product effect" or summat like that, she barely washes her hair and when she DOES she uses multiple different products (they were all on show when she showed her bathroom ao she DOESNT JUST use GMC) so again, it's unbelievable that the product she's getting PAID to endorse does what it says 😘Have the Friday you deserve you lying piece of s🖕

Mar 27, 2024
UK
But even though they never had much money growing up Christmas was always special and if they couldn’t afford a sledge they would use a tray to sit on in the snow.
Pretty sure gash flasher would have stung Greggy for as much as possible though

somebody said she was like a character from little house on the prairie. Mrs. Someone and she was exactly like her. Was it on TL? It was hilarious

I said she looked like Mrs Olsen from little house on the prairie when she did the vlog on holiday wearing the black dress 😀

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Make sure you’ve got the double album, Tay fed me over today ended up with bloody both of them @ 12.99 each 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️. No way was I missing out on 15 extra songs. You won’t be disappointed at all. Hope your night shift goes ok and it’s not too busy for you 🩷
I got my daughter the vinyl cause she collects and then I've the lot of the songs on Spotify waiting to be consumed lol its been busy the past 2 nights I'm just hoping it goes quickly lol thankyou x

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I know, where is the gloss toner and the face framing layers? It’s just so drab. She is drab. Everything about her is DRAB
Took a screenshot of her face at the end of that latest tiktok and my GOD she's one ugly f, I want to use it as my profile photo on here but I'm so not tec savvy and would probly end up putting a random photo out my gallery on there 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Christ knows how I've managed to post on here coz I can't normally do stuff like this FOR s🙈🙈🙈🙈😂😂🤣😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I don’t know how she goes so long without washing her hair, especially with all those ‘cooking’ smells when she’s making dinner and the grease from her takeaways when she runs her hands through her hair.
I’d hate my pillow to be smelling of it too, but that’s just me.

She could really use her platform for some good. If I were her, I would use all that’s going on as an opportunity to really pull myself together, start making better meals, start taking care of my home, start visiting the beach and going for walks with my daughter, and that’s just for starters. She could document her progress and show people how it’s possible to pick yourself up when things get out of control.
She’s just a lazy tramp

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Took a screenshot of her face at the end of that latest tiktok and my GOD she's one ugly f, I want to use it as my profile photo on here but I'm so not tec savvy and would probly end up putting a random photo out my gallery on there 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Christ knows how I've managed to post on here coz I can't normally do stuff like this FOR s🙈🙈🙈🙈😂😂🤣😂😂
She’s ugly inside and out

Status
Not open for further replies.