Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She makes me so angry 😡 this absolute idiot! Taste test Mc Donald’s food? Why? Everyone knows the fast food taste. All tastes the same. and stop complaining about every single delivery! Get off your lazy ugly ass and get it yourself so you can check it. McDonald’s staff might get an order wrong but at least they have a real job 🤷‍♀️
She makes us all angry 😂 a good thing to come out of her videos is the fact that I’ve eaten so healthily lately and whenever she gives me the rage I go for a jog.
This support group for survivors of olga induced anger is brilliant too. Hippo makes me laugh every time they post too 😂😂😂🤭

Mar 13, 2024
UK
I’m not watching the McDonalds drama because I might smash my phone - people are dying, fighting in wars, etc and all catpiss is caring about is she has cheese! Don’t order anything with cheese then you entitled dick!

I’m having a bit of a tough time at the moment and I have to say I really like the community we are building up here. Our shared dislike is bonding and distracting me ❤️ thanks bridge people ❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’m not watching the McDonalds drama because I might smash my phone - people are dying, fighting in wars, etc and all catpiss is caring about is she has cheese! Don’t order anything with cheese then you entitled dick!

I’m having a bit of a tough time at the moment and I have to say I really like the community we are building up here. Our shared dislike is bonding and distracting me ❤️ thanks bridge people ❤️

I hope you’re ok we are here if you ever need a rant or a moan, us bridge people ❤️❤️❤️

She’s a lazy lazy lazy nasty little b
Her rationale will be well I was working all day. (Washing hair with nasty cheap purple shampoo)
Sorry friend, I have to disagree with you there, you said “little” when in fact Olga the swamp pig is a humongous nasty b. 😂😂

Last edited:

Sending you much luvs & virtual hugs. ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Are they actually taking the piss??!! "I'm gutted for you" ...wtaf! This world is fed!! 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419-200759~2.png
    Screenshot_20240419-200759~2.png
    236.1 KB · Views: 139
  • Screenshot_20240419-200907~2.png
    Screenshot_20240419-200907~2.png
    167.3 KB · Views: 138
Mar 8, 2024

Sending you love 😘 🩷

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

It’s not Olgas fault children are dying in war zones and children are orphaned when their parents are killed with missiles.
She doesn’t eat cheese and in olgas world this is way more important.
I think she is rather stupid, did she pass any exams or get qualifications in anything? She comes across as thick and stupid. Coupled with her ugly face and body it’s no wonder she is single.
She also said herself that when she became a successful fent creator 🙄she lost a lot of close friends. That’s because you’re a spiteful b who is full of herself when you actually have no reason to be.

Mc Donald’s clearly got onto this gannet now! Love that for her!
Seriously though who orders two burgers nuggets load a of fries and two desserts for ONE person.
She is packing the pounds on 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Just leave this here. 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• 21B9C395-6B9E-4C9A-8DD9-08F36D377F09.jpeg
    21B9C395-6B9E-4C9A-8DD9-08F36D377F09.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 98
Mar 8, 2024
SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!!
they’re really thick aren’t they! She can scrape the cheese off, even if she did eat it, it wouldn’t harm her I think the whole cheese thing is as fake as her ADs
They are a special breed aren't they😳 but look quite normal 😳🤣
Normal would be too embarrassed to even suggest a wrong order is the end of the world!!
I thought she'd make the most of being able to drive there and get one 🤣🤣 too lazy! 😡
I reckon Mac ds follow her and do it on purpose 🤣🤣

They are a special breed aren't they😳 but look quite normal 😳🤣
Normal would be too embarrassed to even suggest a wrong order is the end of the world!!
I thought she'd make the most of being able to drive there and get one 🤣🤣 too lazy! 😡
I reckon Mac ds follow her and do it on purpose 🤣🤣
More like to pissed to drive

Status
Not open for further replies.