Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Well beautiful people, I know as a hating bridge dweller, I should be sat in the house all weekend being jealous of Olga the swamp pig with her rancid diseased ridden growler sat in her sty/hovel getting pissed all by herself & eating enough to feed a family’s of 8 for a week, crying into her phone, probably attacking a innocent tree or pot plant & stalking all the Mr d’s that have had the misfortune to match with her on some dating sight but alas I will have to leave the jealousy aside as my husband & I are celebrating a very big wedding anniversary this weekend & he is taking me away on a adventure, he says it’s something that I have wanted to do for a long time so I think I may have a idea of what it is & I’m so excited.
Hope you all have a great weekend & for those that are struggling at the moment, I’m sending you hugs. 😊❤️
Have the best time ❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
fing THIS!!!👏👏👏👏 LOVE this that you got a gift you love....who THE do wants a cushion with a fing BULL on and ANOTHER WATER BOTTLE????????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I'd have yeeted it over the back fence....pile of s
The way she goes OTT about them. She’s got enough crap already. She needs to start filling a skip with it.
She will have so much housework to do when she has them carpets up. Bet the floor boards are covered in cat piss
I’ve got hard floors all over my house and I can clean them easily BUT they show up all the dirt and dust as it doesn’t have any carpet to grab on to. She thinks it will make her life easier but she will need to sweep it and mop it all the time 😂😂😂😂😂

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Yes Olga I’m so jealous of you. Today you got this s cushion sent as a surprise along with some more bottles to hide your wine in.
I also got a gift in the post from John Lewis. My husband treated me. Just because he loves me and knows how much I love this brand. So you can have all the s you want but you’ll never have what I have. I’m loved, spoiled yes but I do voluntary work and give back to society.
You do do all for anyone.
Stop with jealousy as a reason we don’t like you. You’re a self obsessed moron who tells lies constantly. Have a lovely weekend won’t you 😉
Beautiful gifts, beats a cow cushion anyday 🤣
Enjoy them all ❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Beautiful gifts, beats a cow cushion anyday 🤣
Enjoy them all ❤️
I have been going on about them for a while but didn’t expect him to order all those. They will be kept boxed and only used for a maximum of 1hr at a time.
She winds me up saying all of us are jealous, I’m sure some people are envious that she never has to worry about finances but that’s it. The reason we hate her is that we all see right through her and are so irritated with her lies and general moaning 😡we are NOT JEALOUS LOVE. I promise you.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
New pfp anyone..
1000013405.jpg
She is so unfortunate looking isn’t she. Trouble is even when she puts makeup on it’s not an improvement is it 😉

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Well my lovelies, been a bit of a mental one for me today, had 2 job interviews, got lost on the way to my 1st one my sat nav decide it no longer was chatting to me and kept randomly rerouting itself, was stuck in roundabout hell and ended up being late 😤 (phoned to let them know and they were so understanding) 2nd one arrived early for and part way through the interview one of the directors decided I was better suited to another role they were creating so going back for another interview next week… hate this not working malarkey as feel meh.

I can’t even watch all that dud post, makes me feel physically sick the amount of food it orders, she 10000000% scranned that quarter pounder with cheese.. fat t! Reminds me of fat bastard off Austin Powers 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

See slate lady has sent more tatt for landfill, she’s defo trolling her sending her a cow cushion! It’s fing hideous….

Queen scabby Fanny’s latest tinder picture attached

Attachments

• IMG_0060.jpeg
    IMG_0060.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 28
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Well beautiful people, I know as a hating bridge dweller, I should be sat in the house all weekend being jealous of Olga the swamp pig with her rancid diseased ridden growler sat in her sty/hovel getting pissed all by herself & eating enough to feed a family’s of 8 for a week, crying into her phone, probably attacking a innocent tree or pot plant & stalking all the Mr d’s that have had the misfortune to match with her on some dating sight but alas I will have to leave the jealousy aside as my husband & I are celebrating a very big wedding anniversary this weekend & he is taking me away on a adventure, he says it’s something that I have wanted to do for a long time so I think I may have a idea of what it is & I’m so excited.
Hope you all have a great weekend & for those that are struggling at the moment, I’m sending you hugs. 😊❤️

Happy Anniversary hope you have a beautiful weekend 😘

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well my lovelies, been a bit of a mental one for me today, had 2 job interviews, got lost on the way to my 1st one my sat nav decide it no longer was chatting to me and kept randomly rerouting itself, was stuck in roundabout hell and ended up being late 😤 (phoned to let them know and they were so understanding) 2nd one arrived early for and part way through the interview one of the directors decided I was better suited to another role they were creating so going back for another interview next week… hate this not working malarkey as feel meh.

I can’t even watch all that dud post, makes me feel physically sick the amount of food it orders, she 10000000% scranned that quarter pounder with cheese.. fat t! Reminds me of fat bastard off Austin Powers 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

See slate lady has sent more tatt for landfill, she’s defo trolling her sending her a cow cushion! It’s fing hideous….

Fingers crossed for your second interview 😘
I have lots of sympathy for obese people because there’s always an underlying root cause. No one gets massive overnight and there’s a point where you know something needs to change. If Olga can’t see it then surely people close to her could suggest she lay off the take aways. Someone could offer to go out walking on the beach with her or join a gym again. It’s outrageous what she scoffs every day 😂how can she ever say she forgets to eat ? Just a liar 🤥
Could be worse, she could’ve been deep throating a saveloy again 😂😂😂😂

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Fingers crossed for your second interview 😘
I have lots of sympathy for obese people because there’s always an underlying root cause. No one gets massive overnight and there’s a point where you know something needs to change. If Olga can’t see it then surely people close to her could suggest she lay off the take aways. Someone could offer to go out walking on the beach with her or join a gym again. It’s outrageous what she scoffs every day 😂how can she ever say she forgets to eat ? Just a liar 🤥
Could be worse, she could’ve been deep throating a saveloy again 😂😂😂😂
Thank you @Missy

Loves a bit of deep throating does owd shameless!

On a serious note her guts must be spinning faster than a washer on a 1600 spin cycle and her ss gonna stink, bet it takes more than 1 flush 🤭

She must feel so meh on a daily basis

Attachments

• IMG_2071.png
    IMG_2071.png
    405.7 KB · Views: 98

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
just catching up on today! Got to give it to her she’s standing there a complete state rats tails everywhere in a dressingown growing by the second! ordering all of that food which is a grand total of over 2000 calories ( without the drink ) recording herself in that state! and she literally couldn’t give a s 🤣🤣 she’s 100% in self destruct mode the button has been pressed but she’s that much of a self centred narc she will carry on regardless of her kid! The shame! The embarrassment! you name it she couldnt give a s! scary reallly!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

Good luck for the job interview next week!! I’m sure you will smash it and I can’t wait to hear all about it ❤️❤️❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thank you @Missy

Loves a bit of deep throating does owd shameless!

On a serious note her guts must be spinning faster than a washer on a 1600 spin cycle and her ss gonna stink, bet it takes more than 1 flush 🤭

She must feel so meh on a daily basis
She’s enjoying that one 😂
No wonder she’s always moaning, she must feel so unwell with that diet
I keep thinking of when Gillian McKeith had that show about people and their diets. Someone who ate like Olga does and she said “you must leave skid marks as long as the M4 in your toilet” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.