Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’ll leave you all with this Honey G photo.
It’s one of my favourite pictures because she is so unaware of how ridiculous she looks.
Let’s see what the weekend brings for this little Ray of sunshine
Sending everyone here love and hope no one is struggling with anything.
Life is difficult at times 🙏🏼

Attachments

• IMG_4823.jpeg
    IMG_4823.jpeg
    197.7 KB · Views: 110
Mar 8, 2024
Well beautiful people, I know as a hating bridge dweller, I should be sat in the house all weekend being jealous of Olga the swamp pig with her rancid diseased ridden growler sat in her sty/hovel getting pissed all by herself & eating enough to feed a family’s of 8 for a week, crying into her phone, probably attacking a innocent tree or pot plant & stalking all the Mr d’s that have had the misfortune to match with her on some dating sight but alas I will have to leave the jealousy aside as my husband & I are celebrating a very big wedding anniversary this weekend & he is taking me away on a adventure, he says it’s something that I have wanted to do for a long time so I think I may have a idea of what it is & I’m so excited.
Hope you all have a great weekend & for those that are struggling at the moment, I’m sending you hugs. 😊❤️
Have a great time and happy anniversary 🎉❤️

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Well my lovelies, been a bit of a mental one for me today, had 2 job interviews, got lost on the way to my 1st one my sat nav decide it no longer was chatting to me and kept randomly rerouting itself, was stuck in roundabout hell and ended up being late 😤 (phoned to let them know and they were so understanding) 2nd one arrived early for and part way through the interview one of the directors decided I was better suited to another role they were creating so going back for another interview next week… hate this not working malarkey as feel meh.

I can’t even watch all that dud post, makes me feel physically sick the amount of food it orders, she 10000000% scranned that quarter pounder with cheese.. fat t! Reminds me of fat bastard off Austin Powers 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

See slate lady has sent more tatt for landfill, she’s defo trolling her sending her a cow cushion! It’s fing hideous….

Queen scabby Fanny’s latest tinder picture attached

Good luck for the job interview! I’m sure you will do great 😊 xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Well beautiful people, I know as a hating bridge dweller, I should be sat in the house all weekend being jealous of Olga the swamp pig with her rancid diseased ridden growler sat in her sty/hovel getting pissed all by herself & eating enough to feed a family’s of 8 for a week, crying into her phone, probably attacking a innocent tree or pot plant & stalking all the Mr d’s that have had the misfortune to match with her on some dating sight but alas I will have to leave the jealousy aside as my husband & I are celebrating a very big wedding anniversary this weekend & he is taking me away on a adventure, he says it’s something that I have wanted to do for a long time so I think I may have a idea of what it is & I’m so excited.
Hope you all have a great weekend & for those that are struggling at the moment, I’m sending you hugs. 😊❤️

Happy anniversary!!! ❤️ hope you have an amazing time! Don’t eat any worms 😂😂

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She defo eat that burger with the cheese on off camera. She’s piling on the weight quickly that can’t be healthy for anybody. She does herself no favours she’s a mess. Bet she’s spinning round the baileys now singing I’m every women and respect at the top of her voice. Let’s pray for the scrunchie if that shows itself tomorrow I’m gonna have to comment on it

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Thank you @Missy

Loves a bit of deep throating does owd shameless!

On a serious note her guts must be spinning faster than a washer on a 1600 spin cycle and her ss gonna stink, bet it takes more than 1 flush 🤭

She must feel so meh on a daily basis
You've SMASHED IT GIRL 👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ NOW GET BACK ON HERE IN A WEEK AND TELL US YOUVE GOT THAT JOB!!!!

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
The way she goes OTT about them. She’s got enough crap already. She needs to start filling a skip with it.
She will have so much housework to do when she has them carpets up. Bet the floor boards are covered in cat piss
I’ve got hard floors all over my house and I can clean them easily BUT they show up all the dirt and dust as it doesn’t have any carpet to grab on to. She thinks it will make her life easier but she will need to sweep it and mop it all the time 😂😂😂😂😂
Me and my partner debating over wood floor or carpet? We have a rescue boxer 🐕 ...I love carpet, he says carpet with a dog is carnage, wood floor is cold imo🙄think this argument gunna run and run to the point we will be so fing old we will be like "do it" ....stone floor it is 😂🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.