Mar 8, 2024
🤣🤣🤣 boy George

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240420-210108.png
    Screenshot_20240420-210108.png
    623.7 KB · Views: 138
Mar 8, 2024
Evening ladies!! Sorry I've been MIA!
Just about caught up!! Pleased to see I've not missed much just another day in the life of the fing s show she is! Honestly she boils my blood so bad how much has she spent this weekend? It's gotta be more than I've earned all week! She's nothing but a vile excuse of a woman. Also not being funny but I swear if I met up with my Mum and she rocked up like that I'd tell her she looks a t!! Why does she ALWAYS dress the same? Did Charlie not end up going? Because I didn't see any mention of her! Tbh I can't blame her I'm fairly sure she is opening her eyes to always looking like the poor one and it's a shame for her! I don't like Charlie one bit but the things Shamey does buying Ralph all types of pointless over the top s is ridiculous! At least Charlie works hard and is clean, money savvy and just more life-wise than her OLDER sister! She's a joke!! Also the 'this is why I always get a backup burger' made me howl.. so you're saying when they get your order right you don't eat the backup one? Hahahaha well your chins tell me otherwise love!! Just do off!!! 🤢🤢
No doesn't look like Charlie went! Hopefully she is starting to do them off, they are definitely no loss to her. I bet it never crossed those 2 selfish fs minds to go see her and take her some food.
They are horrible 😡

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
She doesn’t want a man, she’s on the dating apps but she’s not interested
She means she hasn’t had any interest

Absolutely she has no interest and hopefully never will. She is an absolute risk to men, god forbid if i was to ever be in her company in any way i would have to ask another person to be with me as a witness just incase she made allegations later on. I'm basing that on her previous conduct of telling lies about men she has dated and her x husband. She latches on to issues people genuinely suffer or have suffered, domestic abuse, illnesses/conditions ETC, pretends to suffer or have suffered from them and just uses them for sympathy and to make content. She absolutely does not care that she triggers those of you who have genuinely suffered or do suffer from what she claims to suffer or have suffered for her content. She's a nasty bit of work who ultimately takes the piss out of people and the struggles they either have or have had, and ultimately she has to be held to account.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I can’t find it on the new account and I can’t find the link to her wish list anymore on her TT maybe she was shamed into removing it. She’s a rough Trollope too

I hope she was shamed into removing it. I didn't get a chance to look for the video yet myself so it may appear yet or is perhapse way way down in the account.

Mar 8, 2024
So bendy's post just goes on about what a lovely day they have had, not one mention of Charlie! She is a awful mother!! Just interested in getting pissed with her favourite piss partner!
Take it she is staying over ?? 🤔🤔
Even when someone asks about Charlie she seems play it down saying she will be fine....well she will fing have to be won't she, you absolute s t of an excuse for a mother!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240420-212751.png
    Screenshot_20240420-212751.png
    495.3 KB · Views: 163
  • Screenshot_20240420-212523.png
    Screenshot_20240420-212523.png
    195.9 KB · Views: 164
Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
So bendy's post just goes on about what a lovely day they have had, not one mention of Charlie! She is a awful mother!! Just interested in getting pissed with her favourite piss partner!
Take it she is staying over ?? 🤔🤔
Even when someone asks about Charlie she seems play it down saying she will be fine....well she will fing have to be won't she, you absolute s t of an excuse for a mother!!
Yes she feeds ice pops to her nearly 40 year old brat of a hypochondriac of a daughter lying on the bathroom floor naked - whilst her other daughter is not well!!!!!! VILE they are

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
If Charlie is in so much pain, why has she got to drive Liverpool? Why can’t Aimee drive her and t Hat to Blackpool so Charlie is closer to home if she’s not feeling well? Surely they can forgo the posh department stores of Liverpool for once. Blackpool has a bloody Primark and TKmaxx

Because that would require aimee me me me having to think of others, and both her and the mother having to do something to be helpful to charlie. Can't have any of that.

Mar 8, 2024
Because that would require aimee me me me having to think of others, and both her and the mother having to do something to be helpful to charlie. Can't have any of that.
They can’t drink either. Can’t drive from Blackpool pissed. However I wouldn’t put it past them.
Her anxiety lets her go to one of the worst primarks in the world. I’m a scouser and that primark is hell for me. It absolutely brings out my anxiety so so bad

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
They can’t drink either. Can’t drive from Blackpool pissed. However I wouldn’t put it past them.
Her anxiety lets her go to one of the worst primarks in the world. I’m a scouser and that primark is hell for me. It absolutely brings out my anxiety so so bad

Well they drink and drive everywhere else so they would do it from blackpool, liverpool or anywhere else no bother. They couldn't care a less.

Status
Not open for further replies.