Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Begda

Mar 5, 2024
Her video this morning what a silly silly thing for her to do - she’s so rattled by this DVLA thing isn’t she that she’s just digging herself a deeper hole. What she doesn’t seem to grasp is all that matters to the DVLA is evidence not whether the person reporting is a ‘troll’ in the eyes of the person being reported. And the evidence is her own videos and words so how is that fabricated exactly. She’s actually just highlighting the fact the evidence is real.

She is doing herself no favours either in her comments, actually directing people here, and not to mention calling us hags with no friends and have partners that cannot stand us (had to laugh as how wrong she is, just wishful thinking on her part as it’s her life in a nutshell isn’t it haha) You cannot pretend to report people for something then do the same thing yourself. Everything is screenshot and let me tell you I’ve patience too.

So to the Huns she’s directed here ask yourself this. If you witnessed a crime or a possible safety issue would you report it? (And let’s not pretend reporting someone takes much time, it’s a phone call and a few emails). You would. So she’s been filming whilst driving and looking away from the road (video posted by her showing this). She’s said she has panic attacks and anxiety that cause her to pass out (video posted by her). Multiple claims she cannot control panic attacks or passing out (videos posted by her). Not informing DVLA of illness and medication (screenshots of comments from her on her own videos). Nothing that Jo has reported to the DVLA is fabricated, the evidence is all from what Aimee has herself posted. Wake up.

As for the idiot from this morning that’s going to ‘find us’, yeah none of that is happening and it’s just a full sermon of bullshit they’ve posted. I don’t know which part is funnier the fact they plucked out some random girls name at the end or the apparently have ex police in their group to assist but that ex police has failed to tell them about several laws and especially what doxing is.
Who wants to bet that it was catpiss herself who was behind the account? 🙋🏻‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
🤫 also, the reason D2 kicked the bucket was because Aimee was controlling, she did not like when he visited the mother of his children (whether it be to pick them up, drop them off, have a chat about their schooling etc) and she would guilt trip him and accuse him of cheating.

when he would try to use protection, as he did not want to have another child yet, Aimee again kicked off, saying he didn't love her and wasn't commited to her

she would constantly try to buy him and his kids things to get him to stay, and would get harper to copy whatever his oldest child did so that Harper "could be friends with them", they'd known each other around 2 weeks by that point

Oh, she also stalked him and his children after they broke up and constantly rang his oldest child asking them to put him on the phone
Ok see now I am confused because you say he wanted to use protection as he didn’t want any more kids yet. But we’ve also been told that he’s had the snip ✂️

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
🤫 also, the reason D2 kicked the bucket was because Aimee was controlling, she did not like when he visited the mother of his children (whether it be to pick them up, drop them off, have a chat about their schooling etc) and she would guilt trip him and accuse him of cheating.

when he would try to use protection, as he did not want to have another child yet, Aimee again kicked off, saying he didn't love her and wasn't commited to her

she would constantly try to buy him and his kids things to get him to stay, and would get harper to copy whatever his oldest child did so that Harper "could be friends with them", they'd known each other around 2 weeks by that point

Oh, she also stalked him and his children after they broke up and constantly rang his oldest child asking them to put him on the phone
Omg!!!!! That's insane! Total psychopath behaviour! Thanks for updating us!

Begda

Mar 5, 2024
Ok see now I am confused because you say he wanted to use protection as he didn’t want any more kids yet. But we’ve also been told that he’s had the snip ✂️
The snip does not guarantee that somebody won't have children, especially not shortly after the operation.

if it were me doing it with aimless, I'd get the snip, protection, a bargepole and a hazmat suit personally 😆

Mar 8, 2024
The snip does not guarantee that somebody won't have children, especially not shortly after the operation.

if it were me doing it with aimless, I'd get the snip, protection, a bargepole and a hazmat suit personally 😆
So when is he meant to have had the snip? You’d need a hazmat suit to go near those fishy flaps. And how are you aware of this info? You have to remember so many people come on places like tattle and say things but then it comes out as false which is why receipts are always welcome. People become very sceptical without receipts.

Mar 9, 2024
When Aimee magically stopped posting harper "to protect her" NOPE. She had a warning from social services regarding Harpers welfare as Aimee was showing, time and time again, about how she is failing her, whether it be socially (not taking her anywhere), basic necessities (buying 💩 tonnes of clothes for herself but rarely a thing for Harper) or dietary (only microwave meals, barely a decent one in sight). Harper's biological dad (not one of Aimee's 10,000 🍆s) began to get annoyed when Aimee wouldn't let harper visit him during her D2 days (trying to paint the loving family narrative to keep D2 around) so he also began to kick up a storm
You need to be really careful what you put on here. It could land you in hot water if you can't evidence it and I wouldn't want that for anyone on the site and that is a big accusation to put out there.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024

Sorry I really feel you need to be clear here…

You have previously said Aimee doesn’t have custody of Harper but when did this happen?

She only came back from holiday with Aimee a week ago!

You haven’t answered people’s direct questions regarding this.

Not in a direct manner at least.

Please can you elaborate

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
isn't it already fairly common knowledge that the custody situation has changed? Even the other website (the one very similar to this one) has been picking up on it
No, i think the only conclusion that appears to be accurate is that she has been forced to keep H off her TT. She’s never going to lose custody, and let’s be honest no person wants that to happen or believes that will happen (as she’s not at that point of neglect). People on here and TL just want her to do better, feed her the nutrients and the diet she needs and safeguard her. That’s what we all want.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Oh bore off aimless!

Catpiss people reporting you to the DVLA are using evidence you have put out there yourself at your own hands. They also won't be referring to you as catpiss to the DVLA when reporting you. I'm in a different country so am unfamiliar how it works in the UK but i would imagine if you are being sent forms which you have, then the evidence provided must be credible enough for the DVLA to be investigating and asking questions. We know you drink and drive. We know you claimed to have been involved in an accident on the motor way when traveling to london i think, yet no damage was shown and you didn't stop which i believe you are supposed to do? We know you claimed that you have either panic attacks or anxiety which is severe enough to potentially cause you to pass out. Think that covers it and someone will correct me if the exact details are wrong because it's honestly hard to keep up with catpiss's bullshit at this stage.
Oh and as i said before and i know i'm a broken record at this stage on this point, catpiss you absolutely read here and t, you spend your day reading and refreshing the pages waiting for the next post to appear in between blocking and deleting and clap backing on tiktok + drinking. You use us for your content because you have got nothing else. We live rent free in your head and i absolutely love that for you.
Think that covers everything in the video.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
When Aimee magically stopped posting harper "to protect her" NOPE. She had a warning from social services regarding Harpers welfare as Aimee was showing, time and time again, about how she is failing her, whether it be socially (not taking her anywhere), basic necessities (buying 💩 tonnes of clothes for herself but rarely a thing for Harper) or dietary (only microwave meals, barely a decent one in sight). Harper's biological dad (not one of Aimee's 10,000 🍆s) began to get annoyed when Aimee wouldn't let harper visit him during her D2 days (trying to paint the loving family narrative to keep D2 around) so he also began to kick up a storm
I remember that last year but do you have any updates for what’s happening now with H because she still hasn’t improved on those concerns SS have about H especially safeguarding and eating.
That poor child should be removed out of Catpiss life and deserves a much better happier one that I assume she gets when she sees her dad.
Throwing money at a child is not bringing a child up Catpiss and it won’t hide the neglect you continue to do and stop SS coming to your door again

Mar 8, 2024
Aimee still makes up harpers packed lunches on a morning though? And still posts her on her insta.
There was a period when her dad was around every night on her duds. Don’t think harper was ever taken away from her but I think there was some supervision. Aimee was definitely told to stop showing her on TT & it was around the time that there was a call to an organisation where someone had said theyre harper (not sure if it was h or not) and that they didn’t want to be in videos anymore.

Video is below

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cldjm57og65rmf303870.mp4
    18.3 MB

Begda

Mar 5, 2024
Catpiss people reporting you to the DVLA are using evidence you have put out there yourself at your own hands. They also won't be referring to you as catpiss to the DVLA when reporting you. I'm in a different country so am unfamiliar how it works in the UK but i would imagine if you are being sent forms which you have, then the evidence provided must be credible enough for the DVLA to be investigating and asking questions. We know you drink and drive. We know you claimed to have been involved in an accident on the motor way when traveling to london i think, yet no damage was shown and you didn't stop which i believe you are supposed to do? We know you claimed that you have either panic attacks or anxiety which is severe enough to potentially cause you to pass out. Think that covers it and someone will correct me if the exact details are wrong because it's honestly hard to keep up with catpiss's bullshit at this stage.
Oh and as i said before and i know i'm a broken record at this stage on this point, catpiss you absolutely read here and t, you spend your day reading and refreshing the pages waiting for the next post to appear in between blocking and deleting and clap backing on tiktok + drinking. You use us for your content because you have got nothing else. We live rent free in your head and i absolutely love that for you.
Think that covers everything in the video.
Correct - even just the notion that somebody could potentially pass out due to anxiety attacks is enough motive for the DVLA to strip a license, as it makes her a risk to other drivers and/or the public. She's complained about her fake anxiety for so long and now that it's come back to bite her in the backside she's blaming everybody else for her actions, she's a narcissist and it's gonna get the better of her

Mar 8, 2024
Another person commented on Aimee's account about harper being bullied due to her teeth also, and that Harper had mentioned to another classmate about wanting braces, but that comment vanished shortly after likely catpisses doing. :( she's doing the kid an injustice
They don’t do braces for children of harpers age due to still have baby teeth, so even if H needs them, she’s too young to have them so that is irrelevant at the moment, but her teeth hygiene does need to be addressed

Begda

Mar 5, 2024
I remember that last year but do you have any updates for what’s happening now with H because she still hasn’t improved on those concerns SS have about H especially safeguarding and eating.
That poor child should be removed out of Catpiss life and deserves a much better happier one that I assume she gets when she sees her dad.
Throwing money at a child is not bringing a child up Catpiss and it won’t hide the neglect you continue to do and stop SS coming to your door again
The second H began posting those videos on YouTube and Aimee didn't notice, that should have been a major red flag imo. Who doesn't monitor their child's devices? Especially when Aimee was the one who put her at risk in the first place.

Harper's biological dad is upping the ante now in terms of buying her more clothing, talking to her about the dangers of communicating with strangers online etc, basically everything that catpiss should have been able to -but couldn't be bothered to- do.

Status
Not open for further replies.