Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I first discovered her way at the start, less than 20k followers saying she was a victim of DV. I never followed her but she would always come up on my FYP not a wrinkle in sight, drag make up complaining about how awful her ex was in her marriage.
We can’t all be making up that Aimee era
The best bit is though if we were all making it up she'd have dirty deleted 😏 but the silly cow still has them for the world (and his new wife 😉😍) to see!!!! There's no hope for her minions tbh they can't see what they don't want to see, as they say you can't teach stupid 🤪😂 so on with your crayola trackeeeeezzz and get to home bargain for a day out and leave us alone!!! 🤡🖕🏼

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
The best bit is though if we were all making it up she'd have dirty deleted 😏 but the silly cow still has them for the world (and his new wife 😉😍) to see!!!! There's no hope for her minions tbh they can't see what they don't want to see, as they say you can't teach stupid 🤪😂 so on with your crayola trackeeeeezzz and get to home bargain for a day out and leave us alone!!! 🤡🖕🏼
I’ve attempted to scroll down to the beginning but it can induce a fit with all the flashing bright colours at the kitchen work top 😅😅😅

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
That’s so kind You’re all so so kind (for troll slash hags lol) Thank you 🩷
I was saying this to my partner earlier... the one who can't stand me 😛😂
But I was catching up on the train back from London.. we're United fans and been to Wembley.... I don't want to hear it you bunch of bitches 🙄😂😂😂

No but honestly I was saying that I feel like I know a lot of you lovelies personally. All very like minded and quite honestly some of the nicest people I've never met!!! 💖 Wish we could somehow connect out of here!!! He followed up with... let's have a nosey what's Fiona upto now? 😂😂😂😂😂

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
I first discovered her way at the start, less than 20k followers saying she was a victim of DV. I never followed her but she would always come up on my FYP not a wrinkle in sight, drag make up complaining about how awful her ex was in her marriage.
We can’t all be making up that Aimee era
Turns out he only shouted at her once , she makes a mockery out of real dv victims

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I honestly think there scared of her....something has happened in the past.Which has tipped over over the edge..I also belive she uses her daughter as a weapon.They know she's not looked after right.So they tread carefully with gormless t.So they can keep an eye on Harper.Wendy knows if she goes about with Charlie Aimie will turn.They walk around her on egg shells......
I think so too!!! My mum would absolutely throat punch me!!! To the point where when I had my hysterectomy my Mum insisted on taking my dog 😂🤣 because I was in no fit state to look after her haha a dog... never mind a child!!! I did have my partner with me BTW ha she didn't just abandon me but my point is MOST parents would absolutely intervene!!!!
I also fully agree with the Charlie/Wendy comment it was absolutely no coincidence that the one time Charlie did go to Wendy's just her and Ralph that it was when Aimee was in another country!!!! And I can guarantee she was still raging about it!!!!!

Mar 8, 2024
I was saying this to my partner earlier... the one who can't stand me 😛😂
But I was catching up on the train back from London.. we're United fans and been to Wembley.... I don't want to hear it you bunch of bitches 🙄😂😂😂

No but honestly I was saying that I feel like I know a lot of you lovelies personally. All very like minded and quite honestly some of the nicest people I've never met!!! 💖 Wish we could somehow connect out of here!!! He followed up with... let's have a nosey what's Fiona upto now? 😂😂😂😂😂
Haha love this!
I feel exactly the same, lovely bunch of hags ♥️ and honestly some of the funniest people. It's literally like catching up with "me" mates on a group WhatsApp 🤣♥️
I also love that some partners are also so invested too 🤣🤣 love that for her! 😉

Oh and I definitely would not say anything with regards to the football.... going out of Europe and losing 5-2 Sunday has not been the one 🫤😭🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
If I got the hate and comments she does it would make me more determined to turn it around not catpiss she thrives on it sits in dirty pissed up house and drinks her life away
I'm not going to lie if it was me I would be so heartbroken!!! I'd be so depressed and can't tell you how quickly every single social trace of me would be deleted!!! I couldn't do it!! And I swear I could cry about some things I've read about Harper so I would fully lose my head if it was my child. But I guess me and Shamey just ain't the same 🥺💔

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
That face! And those chins!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240422_213717_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240422_213717_TikTok.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot_20240422_213815_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240422_213815_TikTok.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 116
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I learned about here because of Angie mentioning it 😂😂 not that I comment on angies thread it is more fast than this one! And I don’t really watch her.
Then I wrote about it on my burner on woes post and then more people joined 😉😉😉
Well thank you very much for your open invite 😉😍😂 Can't tell you how long I'd been chomping at the bit about being unable to comment on TL and I'm clearly far from alone 😂😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Left it on Vavs but fits Aimee too.
That fact they never ever say ‘yeah ok I shouldn’t have done this or that’ but happy to build the picture of how wronged they are, shows they are the ones in the wrong.
Your stories would have more credibility if they weren’t one sided. Always happy to tell the reaction of them, never the action that lead to it.
My man can be a right bellend, but so can I.
IMG_6226.jpeg
I’ve got a book of R M Drake poems ❤️

Jun 7, 2023
TRIGGER WARNING - Suicide

I really feel fing awful today. I missed someone attempt (unsure if they’re ok) suicide by literally 30 seconds today. It’s shook me the whole day and I can’t stop thinking about that poor person. It makes me so angry how sty this world has become, how people can’t even afford to live anymore and how they feel like they have no other option when their mental health gets so bad because there’s no help out there.

Aimee I hope you read this. The kind of content you put out could be the reason someone feels really low. How about you be mindful that people are struggling to survive whilst you parade your £300 sunglasses and endless hauls. Or what about those who ask a genuine question only to be pounced on by your followers, having awful things said to them. That could be what tips someone over the edge. I know you’ve never understood poverty and never had a caring bone in your body but for a second, try and have some compassion to those who are trying their damn hardest for themselves and families whilst you’re being a braggy, show off, ‘not my problem’ t. This is your job and you have a duty of care.

You can think you have it bad all you want, you can blame everyone else but you know what? IF it was as bad as you say, you’d quit tiktok. Those who are genuinely struggling don’t want to keep going, they have tried everything in their power to change things and ultimately some people can’t handle it and harm themselves or end their life because of it. That is how I know you’re a lying t.

Mar 8, 2024
I couldn't agree more with this because... forgive me Father for I have sinned BUT... I did like.. well tolerate her once upon a time!!! However it was the stupid cow herself who pointed me in the direction of 'that nasty website' TL 🤣 And wowwww the pennies dropped quicker than the slags knickers at the sight of a short black beard!!! 🤣🤣
I was like a woman posessed scrolling through so many posts and thinking no surely not? Then low and behold back to TT to see it's all true!! That's the thing her little fans don't get.. it's all true!!!! And once I was intrigued enough to scroll back and came across her DV claims 🥺🤬 that fully boiled my cauldron over!! I'm ashamed to say I ever 'liked her' because now I even hate the way she breathes!!!! She should have deffo been swallowed Wendy rookie mistake!!!!! 🤢🤢
I hold my hands up too🙌🙌 I was able to watch her videos without wanting to claw my eyes a few years back, and like you, it was her that sent me over to TL, which in the end sent me over here to all you trawls, an all us lot that aren't able to get on TL can now air our opinions in here 😄😄 so thank you mackerel minge u single sad s

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Haha love this!
I feel exactly the same, lovely bunch of hags ♥️ and honestly some of the funniest people. It's literally like catching up with "me" mates on a group WhatsApp 🤣♥️
I also love that some partners are also so invested too 🤣🤣 love that for her! 😉

Oh and I definitely would not say anything with regards to the football.... going out of Europe and losing 5-2 Sunday has not been the one 🫤😭🤣🤣
No same!!!! Hahaha I absolutely live for the partner/husband's input 🤣🤣 Funny how our partners are WAY more invested in her for all the wrong reasons!!! But attention is attention right Shamey? 😛

It took me a bit tbh I was like who tf is Fiona? After he said it a few times 🤣🤣 but I think it's actually an insult to Fiona tbh 😂 He did come out with a corker though that no man would willingly shag that unless she was the other side of a glory hole and you had no idea who it was 🤣🤣🤢🤢🤣🤣

Attachments

• Princess_Fiona.png
    Princess_Fiona.png
    83.5 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
TRIGGER WARNING - Suicide

I really feel fing awful today. I missed someone attempt (unsure if they’re ok) suicide by literally 30 seconds today. It’s shook me the whole day and I can’t stop thinking about that poor person. It makes me so angry how sty this world has become, how people can’t even afford to live anymore and how they feel like they have no other option when their mental health gets so bad because there’s no help out there.

Aimee I hope you read this. The kind of content you put out could be the reason someone feels really low. How about you be mindful that people are struggling to survive whilst you parade your £300 sunglasses and endless hauls. Or what about those who ask a genuine question only to be pounced on by your followers, having awful things said to them. That could be what tips someone over the edge. I know you’ve never understood poverty and never had a caring bone in your body but for a second, try and have some compassion to those who are trying their damn hardest for themselves and families whilst you’re being a braggy, show off, ‘not my problem’ t. This is your job and you have a duty of care.

You can think you have it bad all you want, you can blame everyone else but you know what? IF it was as bad as you say, you’d quit tiktok. Those who are genuinely struggling don’t want to keep going, they have tried everything in their power to change things and ultimately some people can’t handle it and harm themselves or end their life because of it. That is how I know you’re a lying t.
Sending you a virtual hug I wish I could offer more! Hope the person in question is okay 🥺🥺 and I also hope you’re too!

Status
Not open for further replies.