Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Morning Trolls

Sorry I am in and out of here at the moment loads going on but just had time to catch up with Catpiss latest antics.

Has anyone sent the police the clap back she did about @itsmejo to the police case officer she supposedly has. As that and the comments she made calling us hags with no jobs and the other se would not go down well for any case she think she’s has the police tell you NOT to engage. I did also see a comment she made something along the lines of I am undecided what to do with that nugget of information which makes me think she is getting nowhere with the police or solicitors. The police would tell her to come off all socials in the first place. I have been there and that was there advice to me when I was being abused/harassed by my ex and that’s the only way it did stop with me changing everything I had and I got a new phone number.

She is clearly getting more and more manic can’t wait until she reads that @itsmejo is going to Barcelona too the bum wipes will be out as quick as Gigi flashes her gash 🤮

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Thinking of you today and will light a candle for your husband 🙏❤️❤️
He is going to show you a sign he is with you and that could be a feather, butterfly, Robin or something only you would know it’s a sign from him ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Just know we are all here for you at anytime including if you just want to chat about how you’re feeling. We are a supportive, lovely bunch of bridge dwellers who have you in our thoughts 🕊️🪶❤️❤️❤️xxxxx
Aww you are so kind 🩷 in fact I’ve never ‘known’ a group of people in such a short space of time to be the kindest and most caring. I’m blown away tbh and although my life has been knocked for 6 being here helps, a tiny little bit Much love x

Mar 8, 2024
Iv sat here this morning having my treatment with 3 other patients going through the same and the positivity in the room is off the scale we have laughed all morning. The stories of each of our journeys and the reality of what we are being put through and here we are still making each other laugh and supporting each other. Then you get catpiss who has access to unlimited fund and could give her and her child amazing life and memories and she chooses to be a miserable unhygienic plonky. It honestly baffles me her way of life and it’s always people like catpiss who get it easy. 6 months ago I didn’t even know if I would make it through my operation I’m 37 so similar age to her she has no idea of the actual real world. She pisses me off so much calls us all fit to burn but I tell you what I would rather have our group and our community than have to seek clarity from strangers. You have the personality of a fing sprout catpiss and you look like your fing pjs you scruffy t. Manic Minnie and her cakey wakey can do off my catheter from treatment was cleaner than her the tramp.
Edited to say sorry for ranting she just pisses me off
❤️❤️❤️

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
No words with her vultures and gash flash Gigi is going

Attachments

• IMG_3456.jpeg
    IMG_3456.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_3457.jpeg
    IMG_3457.jpeg
    136.7 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_3458.jpeg
    IMG_3458.jpeg
    162.3 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_3459.jpeg
    IMG_3459.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_3460.jpeg
    IMG_3460.jpeg
    148.8 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_3461.jpeg
    IMG_3461.jpeg
    139.3 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_3462.jpeg
    IMG_3462.jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
Gracie for the love of God, DO NOT accept that hug from Olga, because the stench of filth, catpiss & stale booze breath will knock you out, you will probs catch herpes, don’t know if puffy nipples are contagious but best be on the safe side & don’t let that swamp pig near you.

Attachments

• 80B601BE-969A-4EC9-A722-6902512EFCAC.jpeg
    80B601BE-969A-4EC9-A722-6902512EFCAC.jpeg
    147.1 KB · Views: 269

LunchTime88

Mar 8, 2024
Iv sat here this morning having my treatment with 3 other patients going through the same and the positivity in the room is off the scale we have laughed all morning. The stories of each of our journeys and the reality of what we are being put through and here we are still making each other laugh and supporting each other. Then you get catpiss who has access to unlimited fund and could give her and her child amazing life and memories and she chooses to be a miserable unhygienic plonky. It honestly baffles me her way of life and it’s always people like catpiss who get it easy. 6 months ago I didn’t even know if I would make it through my operation I’m 37 so similar age to her she has no idea of the actual real world. She pisses me off so much calls us all fit to burn but I tell you what I would rather have our group and our community than have to seek clarity from strangers. You have the personality of a fing sprout catpiss and you look like your fing pjs you scruffy t. Manic Minnie and her cakey wakey can do off my catheter from treatment was cleaner than her the tramp.
Sending love ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Morning you trolls! I had surgery on my hand this morning (skin graft) and woke up muttering something about coco the clown catpiss… affronted yes that’s me currently! Anyhow lastnights DUD what the hell did she cremate this time and the chins be clapping together let alone chinning… also who gets that excited over spoons and a pizza cutter pretty sure I’ve 7 in the kitchen drawer for no apparent reason 🤣

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
H will love the art galleries 😭 The poor girl doesn’t know her arse from her elbow from the videos I’ve seen over the years, I don’t think she’ll give one shiny s for genuine art!
Can you imagine catpiss in an art gallery her puss was tripping her all last holiday because it was a family orientated hotel. She has booked this as she thinks she deserves a holiday for her now so it will be getting pissed, eating and shopping with bendy Wendy.

Morning you trolls! I had surgery on my hand this morning (skin graft) and woke up muttering something about coco the clown catpiss… affronted yes that’s me currently! Anyhow lastnights DUD what the hell did she cremate this time and the chins be clapping together let alone chinning… also who gets that excited over spoons and a pizza cutter pretty sure I’ve 7 in the kitchen drawer for no apparent reason 🤣
Wishing you a speedy recovery. ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
No words with her cultures and gash flash Gigi is going
Oh we have a new name 🤣🤣 coming from the biggest t of all 🤣🤣
Also I know she is thick as do but seriously has she no brain cells at all!! have to have it suggested what to do with her furniture to clear out the room????!!!
I hope Harper is with her dad and not going on that Beano!!

Status
Not open for further replies.