Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
DIDNT TAKE LONG AT ALL CATPISS and your so stupid you have actually just proved you watch your thread here.

Attachments

• IMG_3466.jpeg
    IMG_3466.jpeg
    138.6 KB · Views: 267

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Good morning beautiful trowls šŸ„°
Wow what a catch up and MTH you are a comedy genius and I feel honoured to be mentioned in one of your videos šŸ¤«šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Catpiss your pathetic threats donā€™t bother me at all so carry on sweaty Fanny as you are really showing your nasty, vindictive, manipulative behaviour and how you are the biggest BULLY.
This just proves what I and others who KNOW YOU locally and your games with how you try to take people down with your behaviour and lies.
Did you have a meeting with your solicitor yesterday with daddy and he told you that you are your own downfall and caused this yourself šŸ¤”šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Or did you go to the solicitor because me dads wife has demanded a DNA test.
Makes me think that the hold you have on slut drop gash flash Gigi is you know daddy David is your real daddy and this is WHY you refused a DNA test in your teens when it was the gossip of the village. You are so money oriented that it is actually one of the ugliest trait to have and I cannot wait for the day GTW finds out YOU ARENT HIS DAUGHTER šŸ¤«šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
GTW didnā€™t even want his voice heard on DUD did he so seems something has happened today with you both. Again is GTW having to supervise your meal times with H as told to do so by SS.

Thing is CATPISS when are you going to realise YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME and Iā€™m not scared of you (well you are a jump scare IRL)

So off you pop, have another sty day knowing thousands of people HATE YOU and enjoy all the school parents staring at you, laughing at you knowing you have a diseased, crusty fanny šŸ¤¢šŸ¤£
In fact i had a lovely chat with my mate yesterday when she came to see me and i may of asked her to start clapping in the playground and that others join in, just to let you know they all know about your herpes šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

PS I suggest you watch Baby reindeer on Netflix as itā€™s as if the series was written about you, I mean you do resemble Martha with her chins, stupid fake laugh, no dress sense, clown makeup but her flat is cleaner than your house šŸ¤£šŸ¤¢

Once again I woke up today, looked in my clean modern mirror and spoke the words ā€˜ thank you universe for allowing me to be be gratful of what I have , how Iā€™m loved, happy and I donā€™t look, live, smell like CATPISS and donā€™t have puffy nipples šŸ™

I await your clap back video and also Iā€™ve noticed youā€™ve not done your advert for your se nails you had a deadline to meet when you got back off holiday. I expect that advert today then your dish up se with me for tea oh and please letā€™s see your fake ass cheese test video your vultures are begging for šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Also has anyone heard that the height of fashion for summer 2024 is the comeback of the shell suits šŸ¤«
I am hoping to order one today before catpiss litter tray as I want the same one I wore as a kid šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Boohoo, PLT havenā€™t got much stock but some of the named brands like Lacoste want Ā£300 for one and I canā€™t afford that. Iā€™m off to go look on Vinted and depop or am I just gonna do a catpiss and wack it on a credit card for GTW to pay for šŸ¤«šŸ¤­šŸ¤£

Hope you know weā€™re Iā€™m going with this and I am so so desperate to be the first one in Birkdale and Southport to wear one before her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Youā€™ve just reminded me, remember all and I mean ALL that ski stuff she bought for center parcs? Never to be seen again!!

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
DIDNT TAKE LONG AT ALL CATPISS and your so stupid you have actually just proved you watch your thread here.
How do the Huns not see through her lies she never goes on these sites but now she sees it in minutes.

Can you give me the details of your local
Police Authority. I am gonna email the clapback she did about you and all her other comments as she is claiming to be a victim yet goading people to have a go at her. She really thinks she is smart but clearly she is getting nowhere with police or solicitor.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Iv sat here this morning having my treatment with 3 other patients going through the same and the positivity in the room is off the scale we have laughed all morning. The stories of each of our journeys and the reality of what we are being put through and here we are still making each other laugh and supporting each other. Then you get catpiss who has access to unlimited fund and could give her and her child amazing life and memories and she chooses to be a miserable unhygienic plonky. It honestly baffles me her way of life and itā€™s always people like catpiss who get it easy. 6 months ago I didnā€™t even know if I would make it through my operation Iā€™m 37 so similar age to her she has no idea of the actual real world. She pisses me off so much calls us all fit to burn but I tell you what I would rather have our group and our community than have to seek clarity from strangers. You have the personality of a fing sprout catpiss and you look like your fing pjs you scruffy t. Manic Minnie and her cakey wakey can do off my catheter from treatment was cleaner than her the tramp.
Edited to say sorry for ranting she just pisses me off
Sending you lots of love ā¤ļø xxxx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
How do the Huns not see through her lies she never goes on these sites but now she sees it in minutes.

Police Authority. I am gonna email the clapback she did about you and all her other comments as she is claiming to be a victim yet goading people to have a go at her. She really thinks she is smart but clearly she is getting nowhere with police or solicitor.
It will cost a lot money for a solicitor to send a letter to everyone who disagrees with her. She wonā€™t care about that because she is constantly wasting money. Obviously she can do what she wants with it but she is always showing it on a public site. Sheā€™s greedy and wasteful and some of us donā€™t like waste. Greed isnā€™t a trait anyone should be showing off about either.

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Morning you trolls! I had surgery on my hand this morning (skin graft) and woke up muttering something about coco the clown catpissā€¦ affronted yes thatā€™s me currently! Anyhow lastnights DUD what the hell did she cremate this time and the chins be clapping together let alone chinningā€¦ also who gets that excited over spoons and a pizza cutter pretty sure Iā€™ve 7 in the kitchen drawer for no apparent reason šŸ¤£
Speedy recovery ā¤ļø Sounds a sore one xx

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§

Sheā€™s no victim and her comment section shows that clear as day.

Aimee youā€™re supposed to be a targeted innocent woman who is upset, harassed, worried for her childā€™s safetyā€¦.

Ok from the top, take 17,639ā€¦. šŸŽ¬

Status
Not open for further replies.