Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Just like you’re currently doing “making it up” you assume and twist the narrative that it’s us and tattle that leave you comments because you’re too dumb to realise you have plenty of haters that aren’t us or TL!
😉😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_3085.jpeg
    IMG_3085.jpeg
    214.4 KB · Views: 595

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
I agree it all needs sending in to them
As she is stirring the pot in a so called “police investigation “
Threatening to doxx people , hateful comments on her videos , clap backs to Jo and sending people over here to hate on her ! (Inciting hate )
Like you say she is supposed to be a victim of hate and harassment yet here she is goading and wishing we all bite back in her comment sections
Well Aimee we don’t ! I have never ever commented on your TT
I comment on a legal chat and opinion website
Pot kettle isn't it! She gives it but cant take it and when it get thrown at her she plays the victim! So it's ok for all her hunnies to s everyone here off, call us names! Call itsmejo names! She can do whatever she wants ad it's 'her page' and she thinks she's untouchable! Let's hope someone doesn't cancel her passport eh! You know the trolls that actually comment on her page which are none of us you fing thick b!

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
1x Grubby old bag spotted outside sun deck 🤣 car as filthy as her kecks
NATURAL TAN MY ARSE
She was sat in the front seat of her filthy car looking a scruff, Face screwed up tapping away at her phone.
Looking at tik tok now she is arguing with people who are questioning why yet again Charlie isn’t involved to this latest jaunt.
Thats this slobs reality guys.

Jun 7, 2023
She was sat in the front seat of her filthy car looking a scruff, Face screwed up tapping away at her phone.
Looking at tik tok now she is arguing with people who are questioning why yet again Charlie isn’t involved to this latest jaunt.
Should have tapped the window and said smile b and took a photo 🤣

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
Probably arguing with people in her comments 🤣🤣🤣 what a sad little life

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I agree it all needs sending in to them
As she is stirring the pot in a so called “police investigation “
Threatening to doxx people , hateful comments on her videos , clap backs to Jo and sending people over here to hate on her ! (Inciting hate )
Like you say she is supposed to be a victim of hate and harassment yet here she is goading and wishing we all bite back in her comment sections
Well Aimee we don’t ! I have never ever commented on your TT
I comment on a legal chat and opinion website
TIT for TAT, maybe they will LAUNCH another investigation 🤭

Status
Not open for further replies.