Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
See proof of why we mention herpes taken from Aimee’s own reposts.
And it’s blatantly obvious she reads both websites and is always quick to point out the “lies” but has never addressed this.
I know about these reposts but reposting a video isn’t proof someone has a Sti though? It’s an assumption and speculation at best. That’s all I’m saying, there’s no hard evidence that she has ever suffered with any form of sti, it’s clutching a straws using that as proof that she does.

I agree with pretty much everything apart from using speculation and assumptions when there’s no proof. I think 98% of the time she’s full of S**t however we loose credibility when there’s no evidence to back it up and the name calling also doesn’t help as people will focus on the words rather the information. Does that make sense? I agree she directs people here and why I will never understand and she clearly reads here, don’t know if she gets off on it, or if she’s waiting for a accusation she can actually use against someone for her own benefit 🤷‍♀️

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Finally others being able to see what she is like. We know all your details cause you posted them!! And no one is stalking you! Someone who clearly lives near you has saw your car when they are out doing their own errands. It's not a crime aimless.

It amazes me how many stupid people she has in her comments who can’t think logically like this. She’s not a Kardashian. She’s a skank from Southport who has put her whole life on the internet. I’m not from her area but even I would have recognised the car and obviously would know it’s her if she was sitting in it. If I had of been there I would have done a David Attenborough and took a photo of her real sized arse and posted it. I wouldn’t be a stalker, I would have been someone who just happened to be passing by just like the poster did today. Her followers are so stupid they are giving her exactly what she set out to do when she posted this video. Over 1000 comments and 6000 likes so far, that will go towards paying for boozies in Barcelona

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I know about these reposts but reposting a video isn’t proof someone has a Sti though? It’s an assumption and speculation at best. That’s all I’m saying, there’s no hard evidence that she has ever suffered with any form of sti, it’s clutching a straws using that as proof that she does.
I stand by the fact Aimee addresses every little thing we say apart from that, I get that’s her right not to, but if I didn’t have one and someone said I did, I’d address it immediately.

And she’s quick to address everything else.
I understand we will just have to agree to disagree here
And also it is in line with her posts about “life changing news” “I found out something that will change my life forever”

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Wasn't she seen at the clap clinic, it hasn't just come from the reposts to be fair. I hear what ur saying though, we do like our facts and evidence to back things up and what we have outweighs what we don't. X

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
All good x
I’ve just lit a candle and let’s just all take a minute to remember that Olga is loving this drama. I’m sure the police will realise she’s just playing a game now to get more engagement on her account.

We are doing nothing wrong joining a support group for adults who are affected by her lies, using real life problems we have all suffered with. She makes a mockery out of us all pretending she’s has this that and the other.

She will be doing an ad later for the best ever fake tan lotion then sat in her yard looking wistfully over the fence 🤦🏼‍♀️

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
@WhoMeNotMe im so sorry for your loss and the vile dickwards comment. You handled it with grace and dignity 😡💖

Welcome to our new member.. buckle up with what you read. I was directed to TL two years ago and haven't looked back!!

Aimless your wrong I live in your area and I cannot bear you. I'd love to plan my vendetta against you but your doing a good enough job of ruining your TT journey hun!! I just want you to safeguard your child better!! I know where you live, shop your car from YOU sharing this with us. DO BETTER for H and stop lying do you even know what's real anymore. I wouldn't put it past her to have reported D2 and she has the order in place you know playing the victim. I'm here for the truth to come out.

Anyhow enough with the heavy!! This comment on TL made me howl!! 🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_8037.jpeg
    IMG_8037.jpeg
    135.7 KB · Views: 273

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Good grief, just been seeing the workmen out and cleaning up and I come back to a full on fist fight 🤭

I just found this corker for you have a laugh at. Love her work ethic

TikTok - Make Your Day
For God sake don't let on to aimless you have workmen in, she will be round with her bralette on and her 2 pairs of tit's out, puffy nipples included 🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
I stand by the fact Aimee addresses every little thing we say apart from that, I get that’s her right not to, but if I didn’t have one and someone said I did, I’d address it immediately.

And also it is in line with her posts about “life changing news” “I found out something that will change my life forever”
I completely agree with you, but it’s still speculation, that’s all I’m saying. Things add up but there still isn’t actual proof is there? I just think if I were her I’d be too embarrassed to address it, true or not 🤷‍♀️

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
It amazes me how many stupid people she has in her comments who can’t think logically like this. She’s not a Kardashian. She’s a skank from Southport who has put her whole life on the internet. I’m not from her area but even I would have recognised the car and obviously would know it’s her if she was sitting in it. If I had of been there I would have done a David Attenborough and took a photo of her real sized arse and posted it. I wouldn’t be a stalker, I would have been someone who just happened to be passing by just like the poster did today. Her followers are so stupid they are giving her exactly what she set out to do when she posted this video. Over 1000 comments and 6000 likes so far, that will go towards paying for boozies in Barcelona
Bet if the person approached her blowing smoke up her arse and asking for a picture she wouldn't be playing the stalker card!!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧

I remember that post,came on my FYP and I’d seen a couple before and comments were speculating things about D2 which made me realise they must have split. Weird the things you remember from someone you don’t follow when someone mentions something 🤣🤣
Was there a sad garden video about that time??

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
Long time follower of Aimee here.
Just came from her Tiktok about the car. First time I'm reading here I still have a lot of pages to read through but I'm in shock from the bits and pieces I've already read. I never knew how manipulative and narcissistic she is. I always use to cover for her on Tiktok. This page has definitely opened my eyes to what kind of person she is.
Welcome, and lovely to see such honesty
We have all been in your shoes, we all used to follow and like her at some point , but then things just don’t seem to sit right and boom 💥 your eyes are opened and you see her for what she really is
Have a good read and come to your own conclusions x

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
So I’m starting to calm down now because Catpiss blew my lid off and I had to keep telling myself stay on the legal route, don’t divert of it and she isn’t worth it 🙈
That comment was so un-called for and the lowest of the low and hurtful. The rage I felt I wanted to go 👊🥊 her and I even gave my car keys to the neighbour so I didn’t 🤣 He asked if I was ok and I said no and told him keep hold of my car keys till I’ve calmed down.

She might not of written that comment but she allowed it to stay there for a long period and in my eyes it shows her scheming vile vindictiveness side.
Her time is coming believe me and maybe the person taking the photo of the car was going to send it in the post to catpiss as a memory of her time she could drive 🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
@WhoMeNotMe im so sorry for your loss and the vile dickwards comment. You handled it with grace and dignity 😡💖

Welcome to our new member.. buckle up with what you read. I was directed to TL two years ago and haven't looked back!!

Aimless your wrong I live in your area and I cannot bear you. I'd love to plan my vendetta against you but your doing a good enough job of ruining your TT journey hun!! I just want you to safeguard your child better!! I know where you live, shop your car from YOU sharing this with us. DO BETTER for H and stop lying do you even know what's real anymore. I wouldn't put it past her to have reported D2 and she has the order in place you know playing the victim. I'm here for the truth to come out.

Anyhow enough with the heavy!! This comment on TL made me howl!! 🤣🤣
Jigsaw 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.