Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
I've finally caught up after finishing WORK šŸ˜‰
But I can't carry on like this I think i am going to have to quit and take up being a full-time hag/trowl šŸ˜

Aimee, I think it will be easier to find somebody who does like you in your area rather than who somebody who doesn't! If they asked for a pic or said they follow you would that be better? Plus ask yourself why would they know your car, oh yeah that's right you've posted it! Even now it's still there!
Also quick query, do you think when you're out and about filming that most people actually don't want to be in your se tik toks??!! I know I wouldn't want to be shown to 600000 bots I mean followers!
And finally .....I believe you got confused with the whole DNA thing, as it was rumoured you REFUSED a DNA test not that you asked "your" parents to take one! So if you can just clarify either way so to stop us speculating šŸ¤” thanks Hun šŸ˜˜
The mentality is nuts!!!!
No one would know her dirty car if she didnā€™t post it on her socials
The same as what school her daughter goes to
Or where she lives what an absolute plank!!!!!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good morning my fellow bridge dwelling unloved hags!

Sending hugs to @Dans New Girlfriend hope you are ok and the person who tried to unalive them makes a full recovery and gets the help they need ā¤ļø.

@JustForFun hope treatment day goes well ā¤ļø

Iā€™ve got 2 interviews today so am just about to jump in the shower freshen up and wash my hair (looks like shaimees šŸ«£).

Wishing you all a beautiful day xx
Oooh hope they went well!!! Fingers crossed for you @Tillybud ā¤ļø

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ok so Iā€™ve seen the commentā€¦ā€¦. Iā€™m not often easily shocked but on this occasion I am. Disgusted
There really are some very odd people out there. I know we get called all sorts but we are just angry at all the blatant lies she tells and we discuss it with each other. That person thinks saying that is helping Olga? šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Just seen Charlieā€™s video had to laugh at her comments about washing her hair.. if thatā€™s not trolling skanky scrunchie mama I donā€™t know what is šŸ˜‚
It's not the washing her hair for me it's how you couldn't count to 5 in a single one of her videos before she strokes or flicks it! Especially over food šŸ¤¢
But the one thing I can't get past is her videos starting with her back/flat arse to the camera and peeking over her shoulder. Then the way she actually gropes and wiggles her arse for the camera!!! It knocks me sick šŸ˜« and to think her kid is on TT and I'm guessing a few of his friends mum's following 'Ralphs mum' then quickly close it thinking they accidentally opened OF instead of TT šŸ‘€šŸ™ˆ
I tell you what did kill me though.. how she was on with Shamey I think it was Easter and Aimee actually did the arse grope too šŸ¤¢šŸ™ˆ it went from flat to packed real quick!!! šŸ·šŸ·šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
So itsmejo is going through a hard time but still has the time to troll Aimee!! Get a fing life you prick
Oh another idiot with limited intellect and not a very extensive grasp of the English languageā€¦ā€¦. Iā€™ll give you a tip for free, when Aimee asks you to drink the kool aid donā€™t do it. In case you donā€™t get the reference you can Google Jim Jonesā€¦ā€¦

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
If she hasnā€™t blocked the person who left that disgusting comment, she needs to have a word with herself considering she blocks everyone else for absolutely nothing. I wonā€™t hold my breath though as she blocked me for having empathy for a poor woman who lost her husband in her comments a while back. This just sums up the kind of person she is. If your comments arenā€™t all about her, she doesnā€™t want to know you.

I think she forgets that most (if not all) of us on here and on the other site used to follow and like her. Until we got to know her that is! Itā€™s her own behaviour that changed our opinions of her. She is solely responsible for that.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
If she hasnā€™t blocked the person who left that disgusting comment, she needs to have a word with herself considering she blocks everyone else for absolutely nothing. I wonā€™t hold my breath though as she blocked me for having empathy for a poor woman who lost her husband in her comments a while back. This just sums up the kind of person she is. If your comments arenā€™t all about her, she doesnā€™t want to know you.

I think she forgets that most (if not all) of us on here and on the other site used to follow and like her. Until we got to know her that is! Itā€™s her own behaviour that changed our opinions of her. She is solely responsible for that.
Yep I know exactly what you mean by the husband one! I voiced my concerns in her comments and they were deleted, then she blocked me not long after for saying her Huns are vultures šŸ¤£

That was before I joined here, I donā€™t comment or interact with her posts at all!

Apr 23, 2024
uk
Iā€™m still learning and trying to delve deep into the depths of aimlessā€™s trail of destructive behaviours and the one thing that Iā€™m sooooo curious about is the weekend trip away with D2. Iā€™ve read that she smashed up the hotel room?
Oh and also, Iā€™ve read about the famous ā€œcatpissā€ video šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ if anybody could post that for me please? I could do with a good laugh.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Iā€™m still learning and trying to delve deep into the depths of aimlessā€™s trail of destructive behaviours and the one thing that Iā€™m sooooo curious about is the weekend trip away with D2. Iā€™ve read that she smashed up the hotel room?
Oh and also, Iā€™ve read about the famous ā€œcatpissā€ video šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ if anybody could post that for me please? I could do with a good laugh.
Tattle life has a wiki button at the top of Aimeeā€™s thread that has all the glory details on ā¤ļø

@K4040 is the cat piss video on the wiki?

Edited : Iā€™ve now attached the cat piss video just incase!

Attachments

• v09044g40000casd05rc77u0adqb01dg.mp4
    36 MB
Status
Not open for further replies.