Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Here is her cardiologist bullshit video and here is another broken record one of her saying about trolls back when David built her disgusting un matched drinks cabinet and had to be split in two as too big a file

Continue your 🐂 💩 Catpiss and we will keep coming with the receipts 🖕
She’s really not a nice person.

She should try eating some of that make-up instead of painting herself like a canvas. It might make her a bit prettier on the inside.

You’re telling me!! I overused that so much I had to throw myself down the stairs to break my arm 🙄😂😂😂😂
My best excuse so far was last weekend when he took me to stay the night at a lion lodge for our anniversary, told him we couldn’t possibly do anything like that because the lions might see. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
My best excuse so far was last weekend when he took me to stay the night at a lion lodge for our anniversary, told him we couldn’t possibly do anything like that because the lions might see. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
If he didn’t tell you that he was the only animal you had to worry about that night, I’m disappointed 🤣🤣😂😂

Mar 27, 2024
UK
The amount of people saying to take the photo to the police for stalking is outstanding. There is nothing illegal about taking pictures in public. Of anything for that matter, never mind a car!!

How stupid are these followers. Aimee’s entire existence is her filming in public places with people and their children being in the background of her videos whether they give permission or not. Taking a photo in a public street is exactly the same. Aimee and Steph are not opposed to filming other peoples children in their swimwear. That is far more sinister than a photo of a car

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Bet if the person approached her blowing smoke up her arse and asking for a picture she wouldn't be playing the stalker card!!
I’m sure it was only last week a lady seen her in Tesco but was too shy to approach and catpiss stated oh please come and say hello so it’s ok for them to see her but not us make it make sense 😂

Big flips

Mar 10, 2024
Mersey
The dumb is dumbing. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ve never seen so many absolute morons in one place
Sorry but this made me howl 😂
IMG_2260.png
oh jeez the guns are the gifts that keep on giving! It’s like they’re all cut from the same cloth

Status
Not open for further replies.