Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Hiya all 😁 so glad that aimless made me aware of your existence. I’ve been reading through TL on and off for a couple of weeks now and it’s finally all making sense, I’ve seen the light and crossed over 🏃‍♀️ I think she’s deranged!!
I absolutely love your name 🤣🤣🤣🤣 legend and not because you might be able to cut cheese straight x

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
I missed them all completely. I might have liked her in that era. Or was she a lying drama Queen even back then?
I’m trying to think when she stopped going live don’t know if anyone can confirm? Maybe about a year ago! She used to go live all the time and often seemed pissed! but I haven’t been following her right from the start! she has always been a bleep in my eyes 🤣🤣

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
@WhoMeNotMe Happy 1st heavenly birthday to your wonderful husband! Just know we've got you which is something quite special for a group of strangers ❤️ ALWAYS remember he had more pride and love for you in his pinky than some people will feel across their entire lifetime!! Sending you so much love and strength as you navigate your way but like I said.. always here!! May he rest peacefully ❤️❤️❤️
Aww bless you, that’s so kind of you Tough day xx

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
Well team, I think you have it all covered. I can add nothing.

To summarise what I’ve gleaned from the last few hundred pages:

She’s a sunbed using layabout and has puffy nipples
She cares very little about her sister and has puffy nipples
She’s a gaslighting storyteller and has puffy nipples
She’s a hate inciting, vindictive, bottom dweller with puffy nipples
She has puffy nipples

Just for my sanity here, I’m asking the audience…(I’m so amusing and sarcastic!!!), has anyone ever heard of nipple described as puffy before? It’s proper tickled me.

Xx

Edit: her nipple hasn’t tickled me…the turn of phrase has. God forbid I came in nipple distance of her!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
What did she mean when she said it was abit of a coincidence that someone had taken a photo of her car in a relatively quiet part of town …. What was she getting at ?
Nobody knows 😂 the person who posted it has said they walk that road daily just today they happened to see her, took a photo, then went on their way.
Aimee’s just blown it up into something it isn’t

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well what a day we’ve had eh?
What will tomorrow bring?
Will she take the child to the swimming pool with mummy?

Will it be chippy tea, KFC or a wholesome home cooked meal or just a thrown together s show as per?

Will there be an ad for SPF? I hope she never DARE claim she uses it even on cloudy days as she previously stated. So many lies Olga, even you can see now why you’re so disliked. You make these statements while you are selling products. You are telling lies to your followers.

Peace and love to all of you.
Remember to speak up if you’re feeling low any of you. We can post some funny photos of olga or each post our favourite statements from that lying mouth of hers to give us all a chuckle.

Attachments

• IMG_4991.jpeg
    IMG_4991.jpeg
    292.7 KB · Views: 93
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Long time follower of Aimee here.
Just came from her Tiktok about the car. First time I'm reading here I still have a lot of pages to read through but I'm in shock from the bits and pieces I've already read. I never knew how manipulative and narcissistic she is. I always use to cover for her on Tiktok. This page has definitely opened my eyes to what kind of person she is.
Thank god!!!! Good for you checking your surroundings before lighting your rocket without a second thought!!! And trust me you're not the only one who was blinded by the bullshit for a while. Buckle up and enjoy your catch up 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.