Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Taken from TL 🤣
IMG_4993.png

My musing for today.
Opinions are like arseholes, we all have them, if you don’t agree with mine or I don’t agree with yours then that’s fine, I have neither the time nor the inclination to argue with anyone about it. If I agree with something that is said, I will like the post or if I don’t agree I will just scroll on, it’s that simple.
As I have already said, yesterday’s video was because it got caught at the shop, it has always been sleekit about the use of the beds because it punt’s self tanning crap.
I do not follow or comment on Olga's page but I will look at the comments because sometimes the se that the delulu sycophants write amuses me. If you do leave vile nasty comments on its page, you are a troll, there’s no need for it any venting can be done on places like this.
My head doesn’t button up the back nor did I come doon the Clyde on a banana boat so I take whatever said on here with a pinch of salt unless evidence is shown, like Jo has shown her evidence for the dvla.
Anyway that’s me for now. Have a great day fellow members of the C**t cafe. 😊❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Not sticking for her but he does go to after school club and think he gets food there like breakfast club xx
I can't imagine it would be a substantial meal at an after school club. If he did she would have mentioned it I would think but at that, my child would have eaten after school which is like 3 in the day then at tea time a proper meal. I've just noticed his meals are always small even on weekends to when he hasn't ate at school

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Morning hags💕 wow a lot to catch up on🙈

I wouldn’t put it passed puffy nipples to get Wendy to dress in disguise and pretend ti stalk her😂

‘Mummy I need you to take pictures of me out in the wild. Make sure your filters are filtering while I give a less fortunate person a handful of cash so they can how much of a nice person I am. Then post it to t cafe!! will make a video later that day looking out into the garden with a sad voice over’

🙈

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Thank you xx struggling today 😓
I’m really sorry to hear you’re struggling but it’s no surprise. It’s still all so very raw and it’s going to take a long time to process what has happened. Be gentle on yourself and take it hour by hour.
I hope you have lots of love and support around you at this unimaginable time.
Take good care and we are here if you need us. Xx

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Before I go to sleep. Aimee it's not fing summer. It may be sunny but it's freezing. I hope you get frost bite ya t! That fing hairs about to take legs from the roots and walk itself to the shower, stop being so lazy. You have little eyes watching and learning from you. Take that as a serious responsibility for her sake. Also if your fing cats downing 2 fills of that bloody fountain then there something wrong. Stop bloody exaggerating. Also if you have a deadline for 10 it should be fing done before you go on a school run. Fab worker you. Now I'm away to sleep after a couple of nights duties in a row and awful sleep yesterday. I'm praying for a good sleep today! See you all on the other side ❤️

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Morning hags💕 wow a lot to catch up on🙈

I wouldn’t put it passed puffy nipples to get Wendy to dress in disguise and pretend ti stalk her😂

‘Mummy I need you to take pictures of me out in the wild. Make sure your filters are filtering while I give a less fortunate person a handful of cash so they can how much of a nice person I am. Then post it to t cafe!! will make a video later that day looking out into the garden with a sad voice over’

🙈
We need to stop with the puffy nipples 😂😂😂😂 Covid has well and truly got me in a choke hold and the laughing causes uncontrollable coughing 🤣🤣🤣. Nice to see shaimless in another chavtastic tracky for the school run. At least the shorts will let the stench of her tuna box run free I suppose 🐟

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
I might have to block her vac sevda and Becki. Cus they’re all the same. Crave attention from strangers. Shows how little they think of themselves if they need validation from strangers
I don’t know who vic rose is but I hope the law about your kids on TikTok is brought in. Especially for poor max
Exactly this, he is non verbal so it’s not like he can even have a say!
My youngest (autistic) flips out if we want to take a photo, I don’t have many photos of him, very rarely he says take a photo of me, when at the beach, or on holiday, but he is reassured that photo goes no further than my camera roll and that makes him happy (not that I would post it anywhere on sm even though my accounts are all private)
It’s just wrong on all accounts, of course I’m all for making autism inclusive but we can make awareness without using our kids as pawn
(Also I have asked GP about assessments for myself)

Status
Not open for further replies.