Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
So she fills it up twice a day meaning before you got that water fountain you just stuck a bowl of water out for all the cats and left it till it was empty before giving them fresh water again šŸ¤¬
My dogs get about 6 fresh bowls of water a day and thatā€™s because bits of treats or food drop in the bowl and the water is worse when they have dog peanut butter on the licky mats.
I also wash my dogs water and food bowls twice a day because in Birkdale the water is hard and I donā€™t need to explain why I wash their food bowls.
I even have separate cleaning sponge, cloths and tea towels because in my OCD head I think nasty germs as they lick their lipstick and and each others butts šŸ¤¢šŸ¤£
You just know Catpiss doesnā€™t wash the pets bowls at all and they are full of crusty dried scum, bit like heršŸ±tbh

Anyone close to Riverside as H swimming lesson tonight and to think she has had swimming lessons for months she is still only stage 1. Makes sense why she was always in the shallow end of the pool on holiday šŸ¤”
Only reason Iā€™m asking because we all know Catpiss will bullshit saying she is taking H tonight even though she will be a bottle of kylie deep by 3pm.
I wonder why she goes to Riverside rather than Dunes šŸ¤”

Mar 2, 2024
Olga do you often accept envelopes full of cash from people you hardly know?
Indian? He was born in South Africa. Hardly knew the man? He was married to your blood relative aunt for 20 years before he went to prison. Her mother in law worked for him for years. Does she not know her own blood related cousins? Greg the Wallet is pictured on the old Barton Park web page brochures from over 10 years ago. Does she barely know Greg the Wallet?

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Indian? He was born in South Africa. Hardly knew the man? He was married to your blood relative aunt for 20 years before he went to prison. Her mother in law worked for him for years. Does she not know her own blood related cousins? Greg the Wallet is pictured on the old Barton Park web page brochures from over 10 years ago. Does she barely know Greg the Wallet?
And why would you invite someone you barely know to your wedding??

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
When you message capital radio in Liverpool about catpiss šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Sent it 5 mins ago and heā€™s just read it out now and yes I had to lie saying it was my mate otherwise they wouldnā€™t of read it out LIVE on air and yes I was waiting by Alexa so I could record it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I know she could say itā€™s about any Aimee but he also mentioned sheā€™s a tiktoker and it was about who gives you the ick with bad eating habits šŸ¤£

Edit to add I did write sheā€™s called This single mama Aimee which he does stop and misses out and just says Aimee šŸ™ˆ
Could of been worse and mentioned STI or puffy nipples šŸ¤”

Attachments

• IMG_3586.mov
    3 MB
Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She just doesnā€™t know when to say nothing does she? Thinks this comment will subtly deflect away from it. It wonā€™t.
Thinks if I slide a comment in about it then Iā€™ve addressed it and hopefully this will keep my not so bright huns on side.
Letā€™s be clear now Olga. You donā€™t know why anyone would dislike you enough to say nasty nasty things about you? Well THIS could be the main reason.

The elderly people who he stole from in the most abhorrent calculated way have relatives. Lots of relatives. I doubt they have forgotten what happened. Then they see you lying and scamming and boasting, wasting money on se every single day.
Maybe, just maybe it upsets them a little bit. Have you ever considered that?

Bet you wish you never told everyone on that live you did pissed up as usual, that as your wedding gift he gave you a stuffed envelope of cash. You trip yourself up constantly. Same with the car,

YOU POSTED A PHOTO OF YOUR CAR OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE WITH FULL REG SHOWING ON A PLATFORM WHICH HAS NO PRIVACY SETTINGS

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Is your gut health so much better? Is it really? Eating less KFC (family bucket all to yourself) would be a much better idea.
Itā€™s all BEIGE processed se you eat that gives you gut issues.

IMG_5001.png

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Nah they ain't that thick are they. A sunbed tan is not a natural process for your skin. Aimless knows this! She's such a sneaky little t
How is she even getting away with this sun bed s when she said not long ago she had a skin cancer scare! and the tanning advert as well! She literally thinks she is untouchable

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I think she posts her car reg and other things on her socials on purpose, as well as the ā€œdonā€™t film my Proseccoā€ comment in the pub. I donā€™t know whether she was drinking Prosecco or not, but I do think she said that deliberately, otherwise why wouldnā€™t her mum have edited it out before posting? I think she enjoys people talking about her because she can then pick out what suits her for content. Itā€™s all one big game to her. She proved that yesterday with the whole ā€œletā€™s play a gameā€ and ā€œletā€™s ask the audienceā€.

Sheā€™s the lead address in her own movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.