Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2024
UK
I’ve wondered that this week. Is she not actually making one? Is Harper not staying overnight? Just home for dinner?

I reckon Greg the wallet is on supervision duties again that’s why he was there at Teatime. Probably taking Harper to school so medadswife will be making the hammy sammy. Aimee’s just chucking pre packaged stuff in the lunch bag for the Huns benefit.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Where has all the stuff about her uncle actually being her dad come from? She looks nothing like him, not remotely. I assume it’s a joke that’s just kept going but seems to have gone a bit far now, the same with the herpes thing. But we don’t want to be known as the site just running with made up stuff as that just makes us look like we fit into her narrative of a troll site. And it taints the rest of whats posted here.

I don’t want to come across as policing the thread but I just don’t want the real reason for this thread to be lost on nonsense like that. We’ve all waited a long time to be able to have our say haven’t we. She deserves every bit of criticism she gets over her lies and behaviours, deserves all the pet names that come with that etc and she posts enough lies and moral lacking content so the focus should be posting about that and rightfully calling that out.

It’s just my two pennies worth and of course you can disagree, and/or not care. I just felt I had to say it. In the words of Liam Gallagher .. as you were.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
This was a good TikTok. I’m not savvy enough to know how to screen record lol.
IMG_2870.png
Yeah they’re all it. It’s a way of earning cash so they just do whatever is needed. What irritates me is that they lie to their followers and pretend they care. Like when Olga asks “what you having for YOUR tea?”
She couldn’t care less but she’s asking for engagement that’s all. She ignores most people. She comments if anyone says something she disagrees with then deletes so manipulates the comment section so it reads like a lovely friendly exchange. Nothing is fair or balanced or honest.
Leaves a couple of posts that aren’t that complimentary, so again her huns go on the attack, which in turn creates more engagement. It’s all a money making game to her.

The clap backs though… my god gas lighting at its finest! Although it only works on her not so bright or newish followers. It enrages us all because WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

Just thought I’d get a few rants in for any newbies to have a ponder over and when they ask why we say hurty words about her, we can politely ask them to have read first.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
She didn’t acknowledge or clapback at the girl on the same holiday as her saying she was in the same hotel & had seen her blah blah cos she was probably genuinely worried? It was really weird & creepy. Best thing to do is just not interact. In what world do u post a clapback video if u are genuinely scared u are being stalked.. potentially antagonising supposed stalker who is watching u ? U just don’t.

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Where has all the stuff about her uncle actually being her dad come from? She looks nothing like him, not remotely. I assume it’s a joke that’s just kept going but seems to have gone a bit far now, the same with the herpes thing. But we don’t want to be known as the site just running with made up stuff as that just makes us look like we fit into her narrative of a troll site. And it taints the rest of whats posted here.

I don’t want to come across as policing the thread but I just don’t want the real reason for this thread to be lost on nonsense like that. We’ve all waited a long time to be able to have our say haven’t we. She deserves every bit of criticism she gets over her lies and behaviours, deserves all the pet names that come with that etc and she posts enough lies and moral lacking content so the focus should be posting about that and rightfully calling that out.

It’s just my two pennies worth and of course you can disagree, and/or not care. I just felt I had to say it. In the words of Liam Gallagher .. as you were.

It’s been said because she looks like him. She has his large nose and ugly downturned mouth. The resemblance is uncanny. People are allowed to have that opinion, no one has said he is her father (how could we know that for certain?)

Attachments

• EBBAF240-0BD6-4007-8B51-8F4AF10A6D98.jpeg
    EBBAF240-0BD6-4007-8B51-8F4AF10A6D98.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 49

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It’s been said because she looks like him. She has his nose and ugly downturned mouth. The resemblance is uncanny. People are allowed to have that opinion, no one has said he is her father (how could we know that for certain?)
Well she looks nothing like him in my opinion. And no that’s the point, no one could know but the joke keeps going. Seems odd. And if you read my post correctly you’d know I am not telling anyone what opinion they are allowed and not allowed, just giving mine.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I think she posts her car reg and other things on her socials on purpose, as well as the “don’t film my Prosecco” comment in the pub. I don’t know whether she was drinking Prosecco or not, but I do think she said that deliberately, otherwise why wouldn’t her mum have edited it out before posting? I think she enjoys people talking about her because she can then pick out what suits her for content. It’s all one big game to her. She proved that yesterday with the whole “let’s play a game” and “let’s ask the audience”.

She’s the lead address in her own movie.
I think the Prosecco one was an accident, she does say it a lowered voice and until it was pointed out I missed it. She has addressed that and said “how do you know it was me saying it”
She’s read before that people notice she drinks then drives so she was making a point that day of showing she doesn’t always drink and drive, she waited until they got home to do a “cheers” with mummy.
Backfired though didn’t it because it just made her look like a liar AGAIN and showed her mum lies for her as well

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Is your gut health so much better? Is it really? Eating less KFC (family bucket all to yourself) would be a much better idea.
It’s all BEIGE processed se you eat that gives you gut issues.

IMG_5001.png
Your body is a vessel and if you fill it with processed s it will reflect on your body shape, skin and make you feel like s especially drinking alcohol daily too.
In Catpiss case I need to add SPEAKS A LOT OF 🐂 💩 too
@Missy i do want to thank you personally as with everything you have written about food, nutrition etc, made me change my eating habits. I never ate breakfast or dinner and just had tea at night. Now I eat 3 healthy meals a day and in a matter of 3 weeks I’ve dropped a dress size all thanks to you babe and your knowledge ❤️
I am also looking to hire a treadmill for a few months to kick start my exercise and I’m doing it this way first because I need to slowly build up as I have mobility issues. I have spina bifida S1 missed at birth and only found when I was trying to start walking as a baby, congenital defect with a part of my legs (don’t want to say too much and give myself away) which needs 3 more operations and I was born with clicky hips. Been told I need 2 hip replacements but as I’m too young and have other debilitating illnesses they won’t do it till I’m at least 50.
Its taken 2 years so far to heal from my 1st leg operation and with my hips I’ve actually fell like a bag of s on lord street several times in the middle of the road 🙈🤣 I get no warning when this happens and I actually had a bad fall on Sunday from my hips giving way. I was only picking dog 💩 up and now covered in nasty purple bruises 🙈🤣
I was more embarrassed because my neighbours 17 yr old son saw me drop and face plant the floor and laughed as he was talking out his bedroom window to his baby sister 🙈🤣
I’ve never let any of my disabilities or illnesses stop me from working full time, doing 2 degrees until a few years ago when I was advised to due to my congenital conditions worsening and have bilateral bone marrow oedema from my hips down.
I’m lucky that hubby earns a great wage so I can be a stay at home wife and that hasn’t made me lazy as I still get up at 7am with the dogs, clean, cook etc but I am in bed by 7pm with pain and exhaustion.
Before anyone says about walking the dogs, (mainly crusty fs vultures) they have a walk at 6am when my son gets up, a dog walker comes everyday between 12-2pm for an hours walk and again they get an hour in the evening. I have big breed dogs so need a lot of exercise.
It breaks my heart that I can’t walk them and two weeks ago I thought stuff this and took them out. It took me 55 minutes to walk 0.6 miles and be in so much pain for a week after but I’m determined to get fitter.
Sorry for the essay 🙈

Mar 18, 2024
Wales
Indian? He was born in South Africa. Hardly knew the man? He was married to your blood relative aunt for 20 years before he went to prison. Her mother in law worked for him for years. Does she not know her own blood related cousins? Greg the Wallet is pictured on the old Barton Park web page brochures from over 10 years ago. Does she barely know Greg the Wallet?
It’s bizarre. He would have been her uncle (by marriage or not) since she was a child. Similar to my own situation. He’s still my uncle and attended many many family events. Trying to distance herself doesn’t cut it for me.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well she looks nothing like him in my opinion. And no that’s the point, no one could know but the joke keeps going. Seems odd. And if you read my post correctly you’d know I am not telling anyone what opinion they are allowed and not allowed, just giving mine.
It’s because people have said that mummy was unfaithful and because a lot of people can see a resemblance to him. Personally I think she is his double. Only gash flasher knows but it’s not hard to believe she took a fancy him all those years ago. I mean people have affairs all the time within families don’t they? Jeremy Kyle show was full of people sleeping with all sorts of family members. Footballers are always getting found out sleeping with brothers wives etc. I think they have identified lips and eyes. Who knows tho?

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It’s because people have said that mummy was unfaithful and because a lot of people can see a resemblance to him. Personally I think she is his double. Only gash flasher knows but it’s not hard to believe she took a fancy him all those years ago. I mean people have affairs all the time within families don’t they? Jeremy Kyle show was full of people sleeping with all sorts of family members. Footballers are always getting found out sleeping with brothers wives etc. I think they have identified lips and eyes. Who knows tho?
We will have to agree to disagree on them looking alike as honestly I don’t remotely see it. But of course it’s plausible regarding affairs etc but without evidence and facts it’s just speculation and me personally I’d rather concentrate on the ton of stuff we have evidence and facts for rather than overdo a joke based off of speculation. It’s up to each person what they post( I don’t want to be like Aimee and try censor people) I just don’t want this thread taking a wrong turn.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
How is she even getting away with this sun bed s when she said not long ago she had a skin cancer scare! and the tanning advert as well! She literally thinks she is untouchable
It’s quite dangerous to have told people you’ve got skin cancer in an old video and then admit you use sun-beds more recently. Some people could be influenced by that and be made to think that even though they’ve had skin cancer themselves, if their favourite Tiktoker can use sun-beds after skin cancer, then it must be safe for them to use them too.

She should address her skin cancer diagnosis and talk about it. I only saw that one video she posted about it and there doesn’t appear to have been any further updates about it. Given how much she likes to talk about her health problems, some might find the fact she never mentioned it again after that, a bit odd.

Eating Chinese gives her PTSD because of her C diff experience, one where she was incredibly ill in hospital and understandably afraid she wouldn’t make it home again for her child. She said she rarely eats Chinese since that happened as it’s associated to that scary time ……. Yet she’s happy to go on sun-beds after a skin cancer diagnosis, knowing with each visit it’s only a matter of time before she finds herself dealing with that situation again.

I really don’t understand it.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Your body is a vessel and if you fill it with processed s it will reflect on your body shape, skin and make you feel like s especially drinking alcohol daily too.
@Missy i do want to thank you personally as with everything you have written about food, nutrition etc, made me change my eating habits. I never ate breakfast or dinner and just had tea at night. Now I eat 3 healthy meals a day and in a matter of 3 weeks I’ve dropped a dress size all thanks to you babe and your knowledge ❤️
I am also looking to hire a treadmill for a few months to kick start my exercise and I’m doing it this way first because I need to slowly build up as I have mobility issues. I have spina bifida S1 missed at birth and only found when I was trying to start walking as a baby, congenital defect with a part of my legs (don’t want to say too much and give myself away) which needs 3 more operations and I was born with clicky hips. Been told I need 2 hip replacements but as I’m too young and have other debilitating illnesses they won’t do it till I’m at least 50.
Its taken 2 years so far to heal from my 1st leg operation and with my hips I’ve actually fell like a bag of s on lord street several times in the middle of the road 🙈🤣 I get no warning when this happens and I actually had a bad fall on Sunday from my hips giving way. I was only picking dog 💩 up and now covered in nasty purple bruises 🙈🤣
I was more embarrassed because my neighbours 17 yr old son saw me drop and face plant the floor and laughed as he was talking out his bedroom window to his baby sister 🙈🤣
I’ve never let any of my disabilities or illnesses stop me from working full time, doing 2 degrees until a few years ago when I was advised to due to my congenital conditions worsening and have bilateral bone marrow oedema from my hips down.
I’m lucky that hubby earns a great wage so I can be a stay at home wife and that hasn’t made me lazy as I still get up at 7am with the dogs, clean, cook etc but I am in bed by 7pm with pain and exhaustion.
Before anyone says about walking the dogs, (mainly crusty fs vultures) they have a walk at 6am when my son gets up, a dog walker comes everyday between 12-2pm for an hours walk and again they get an hour in the evening. I have big breed dogs so need a lot of exercise.
It breaks my heart that I can’t walk them and two weeks ago I thought stuff this and took them out. It took me 55 minutes to walk 0.6 miles and be in so much pain for a week after but I’m determined to get fitter.
Sorry for the essay 🙈
That’s brilliant!!!!
Definitely get a treadmill, even walking helps with getting circulation going and muscle tone. Once your muscles warm up and start toning up you will find you have much more strength in them. Then you will see you are to walk a little bit more each day. Get some exercise bands and use them to work your leg muscles.
Look at some TT accounts that you can follow to help you. Do some arm work and you’ll start seeing muscles. Then you get hooked and will want to carry on.
Keep at it, I was the laziest slob for a while but it’s gets easier and you will feel so much better about yourself ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Sorry for the essay 🙈
I love this post ❤️❤️
Sorry you’ve gone through things that have lead you to lose your way but amazing you’re finding your way back.
I am hugely in to fitness, bodybuilding. It’s a way of life for me and people don’t realise that eating less is as detrimental as eating too much.
Amount of people who are shocked they are losing weight but eating more 🤣 I always take glee from their faces of joy.
When we get so low in life there really is only one way to go, up!
I too have a non visible disability but it doesn’t stop me. Nothing can stop a determined woman @itsmejo 😘
Maybe slows down but never stop!

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
Sorry for the essay 🙈
Can I just ask why you give out so much personal info? Are you not worried someone reading will know exactly who you are? Fair play if you don’t give a s 😅

And then….

Mar 8, 2024

Itsmejo has stated years ago locally there was speculation he was her dad
Personally I think she is the double of him and she also looks like his son.

Mar 7, 2024
Sorry for the essay 🙈

I too have been eating better and started exercising since joining here. I'm big (size 22-24) and knew I needed to do something (put on 6 stone since my marriage broke down). I bite the bullet and joined a posh gym health club because I need flexibility to work around my shifts at work which council leisure centres don't provide. Growing up I was a swimmer.....well I think I can say, I'm slowly becoming a swimmer again, albeit right now, more of a whale swimmer gliding through the water....hopefully soon will be more dolphin like!

Just thinking, would swimming be more beneficial than a treadmill? Might be easier on your joints? Please tell me to mind my own business @itsmejo as I have no knowledge of your condition and abilities.

I've not really shifted any weight but I have defo lost inches as my clothes are no longer tight....yippee!!!!

You know what, if Aimee started back at the gym again and talked about healthy living and working out, I might just start to watch her again. What do you think Aimee? New content for you and think of all the brand deals that could come your way......😀

Status
Not open for further replies.