Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She gave no full names, that was a joke. If she used her full name (all 4 or 5) then yes I’d agree. She’s already made an apology not that she needs to, but she has. Stop shaming people, it doesn’t need to be mentioned again. It feels a bit like we are getting told off all the time now ffs 🙄
I agree. We aren't here to chastise each other. She's apologised and tbh she knows her in real life we don't. It's feeling a little like people are trying to moderate today and that's not what this is about. It's about having opinions and of course evidence should back things up but saying someone looks like their uncle and making a joke that he could be her father doesn't need this much attention and tbh people making it a bigger issue are allowing aimee to cause rifts here and she will love it.

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
Exactly and that’s not what I want this place to be seen as, as it plays right into her narrative. People coming over will only look at the highlights when under all that is a great bunch of people who see right through her and have all the facts and evidence on the vile dangerous bullshitter she actually is, and I don’t want that been lost.
Yes!! Plus aimless will be fuming. Win win

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
And I'm up and have a roast on for me and my daughter and cleaning the house while it cooks. Night shifts are so sore on your body 😩 exhausted but love my job! Anyhoo I'm just excited to have dinner get a bath and chill out. It's the little things. I hope everyone's having a good day, I hope works not been to bad for those at work, I hope those struggling find some peace soon, its really not easy losing someone you love so much and hard to see a way forward but one day at a time as cliche as that sound ❤️ I'm delighted for anyone who is gaining encouragement in this group of beautiful bridge dwellers. I find everyone here so encouraging and so lovely when people are struggling or need a little boost. Little changes can help us so much but don't feel under pressure either, I'm still struggling to get my disordered eating under control (intrusive thoughts to just not eat) but I'm forcing myself. I won't allow anything like that to influence my daughter which is what drove me to get better in the first place years ago. Anyhooooo sorry for the essay lol
Oh I feel your pain!!! I'm back on nights tonight after 5off and I've not been able to sleep very much today at all! 😴 but at least I'll be here at 3/4am we still on Aimee? Hope so!!! ❤️😘

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I agree. We aren't here to chastise each other. She's apologised and tbh she knows her in real life we don't. It's feeling a little like people are trying to moderate today and that's not what this is about. It's about having opinions and of course evidence should back things up but saying someone looks like their uncle and making a joke that he could be her father doesn't need this much attention and tbh people making it a bigger issue are allowing aimee to cause rifts here and she will love it.
I agree! Sometimes we have to agree to disagree with certain topics and that’s perfectly normal! But with the Jo situation she’s apologised and I don’t think we need to keep condemning her for it, unlike Aimee, Jo has taken accountability!

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
It's like groundhog day, same s different day. High school is definitely going hit her hard the way A treats her
….and the way she touches the food and catching her head , itching herself whilst preparing her daughters lunch and all in her pyjamas that’s she wore all night! Greasy hair and looks unwashed. The sad thing is… she actually thinks that’s okay to present herself on media 🤷🏽‍♀️ what a sad individual and existence. She’s unhinged. She’s so lazy it’s unbelievable but can’t see it herself. Imagine talking into a phone all day, everyday. She needs to STOP wasting her money on tat and put some away…. As when/if this so called job she’s doing hits the fan! She will regret all the money she’s wasted. When she shops it’s only bits & bobs. Sometimes not really enough to make a decent meal. Hence why she has so many take away foods. She hates the school run because all the Mums see right through her and probably are laughing at her but she’s brought that all on herself! No one else she can blame but herself.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Oh I feel your pain!!! I'm back on nights tonight after 5off and I've not been able to sleep very much today at all! 😴 but at least I'll be here at 3/4am we still on Aimee? Hope so!!! ❤️😘
The struggle is real isn't it hahaha I slept better today but already can't wait to jump into my bed tonight 🤣 I'm off now til Saturday thank the lord! May the force be with you for your next set of nights ❤️

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Not a filter in sight… 😎
Bloody Stevie Wonder could see there’s a filter.
IMG_6255.png
IMG_6250.png
IMG_6253.png
If we are to believe this pristine and flawless appearance was her natural look in 2021 without any filters, then she needs to come to the realisation that all those takeaways and sun-beds over the last 3 years has really taken its toll on her.

Photos of then and now.

Attachments

• 87C11C02-39BC-43A5-B44F-4AB9798ADE22.jpeg
    87C11C02-39BC-43A5-B44F-4AB9798ADE22.jpeg
    136.2 KB · Views: 96
  • 340DDE74-DB2C-4880-96AE-6A323BD6A550.jpeg
    340DDE74-DB2C-4880-96AE-6A323BD6A550.jpeg
    180.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 02E2CEE2-FD23-45AC-B46B-21FF0DB886FF.jpeg
    02E2CEE2-FD23-45AC-B46B-21FF0DB886FF.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 90
Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I know I was gutted when I went to change mine 😭 but please let her be off TT by then !! 🙏🙏🙏

I hope so because she needs to be canceled completely for the stuff she has said and done. She's genuinely vial and her downfall will be so satisfactory for us all, especially satisfactory for those of you who she has taken the piss out of by claiming to have and have gone through the struggles you have.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Guys we need to remember it takes a while to read ALL the comments so we may not see ones that have already been addressed until way after we’ve replied to one. Nothing to do with being told off 😓
Is this about the Jo incident?
I did include in my post I appreciate they not have seen the apology? I don’t see how I’ve told them off?

Status
Not open for further replies.