Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Can I just say we definitely need a care button on here 🥰 especially today, for all users 💖
Also, still awaiting the 🤢 and a🖕might be a good option t cafe CEO!! 🤣🤣

Now what's everyone having for tea 🙈🤣
I’m having a super clean meal, mince cooked in water and stock with pasta and bbq seasoning. With salad and sauerkraut WHICH by the way guys. It’s taken me 39 years to try cause I’d bat it out your hand and rugby tackle you to the ground if you tried to get me to eat it. But my partner was doing my tits in about it so I tried it to get him to leave me alone. I’ve had it every day since 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
I think the only arguments we should have on here is what cake will she shove down her gullet first!..........mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm this is the one guys.
What do you think is for dinner tonight? Haven't saw a cheeky wee micro mac and cheese for a while!
I bet there isnt one she gonna do the taste test instead , it’s a wed so harper had a md d after swimming

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yeah I understand that, just does sometimes feel in here if your not 100% against the anti christ 100% of the time you can get your head bitten off or accused of doing something you didn’t intend to. If that makes sense. I apologise for going on, but it did hurt me what missy accused me off. I’ll leave it now
I’m sorry about that, it was never my intention at all, I said it because that’s how I would have felt, like people were shaming me. I’m sure you wouldn’t intentionally do that anyway. I do agree we shouldn’t be saying things we can’t back up, but also we can’t tell people what to say and what not to say either. It just seemed like that was where it may have ended up going. I don’t think you were doing that, but it could have been taken that way.

My comment wasn’t meant to be nasty or to upset you. I’m just hyper aware that some people are more fragile than others and I would hate anyone to feel scared to post what they think. Including you, so again I’m sorry for that, because clearly you were upset by it 🙏🏼

Mar 8, 2024
I’m having a super clean meal, mince cooked in water and stock with pasta and bbq seasoning. With salad and sauerkraut WHICH by the way guys. It’s taken me 39 years to try cause I’d bat it out your hand and rugby tackle you to the ground if you tried to get me to eat it. But my partner was doing my tits in about it so I tried it to get him to leave me alone. I’ve had it every day since 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣
Sounds lovely 😍

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Can I just say we definitely need a care button on here 🥰 especially today, for all users 💖
Also, still awaiting the 🤢 and a🖕might be a good option t cafe CEO!! 🤣🤣

Now what's everyone having for tea 🙈🤣
I made my roast and it was delicious lol no weird coloured dry meat and no burned food and no dodgy looking roasties yay me!

Mar 9, 2024
I’m sorry about that, it was never my intention at all, I said it because that’s how I would have felt, like people were shaming me. I’m sure you wouldn’t intentionally do that anyway. I do agree we shouldn’t be saying things we can’t back up, but also we can’t tell people what to say and what not to say either. It just seemed like that was where it may have ended up going. I don’t think you were doing that, but it could have been taken that way.

My comment wasn’t meant to be nasty or to upset you. I’m just hyper aware that some people are more fragile than others and I would hate anyone to feel scared to post what they think. Including you, so again I’m sorry for that, because clearly you were upset by it 🙏🏼
Oh sweetie thank you for your message! I honestly wasn’t implying or trying to tell people what to do or say at all, so if it came across like that I really do apologise. I just thought it was a bit of an odd thing to do and could also cause backlash to Jo at the same time. I hope I didn’t upset you or anyone else with my thoughts.

I was upset by what you said, I won’t deny that but also understand that sometimes things written down come across differently to what you mean them to say. I don’t think you were being nasty in any way it just got to me a bit, that’s all. That’s my issue though, not yours but I really appreciate your kind response. If I could hug you right now I would. Much love 💙

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I am shocked at her wrinkles 😳😳 I mean I know she uses filters but I've never seen the 2 wrinkles....jeeze she really is not a good advert for whatever cream she uses 😳😳
I don’t know why she can’t just accept the way she looks and stop trying to make her followers believe she has flawless, youthful skin because of the products she uses. Even on her DUD’s her skin looks smooth. She’s got a mole on her cheek and you can never see it unless someone else takes a photo of her.

There’s nothing wrong with getting older and having wrinkles, but you have to seriously have an issue with the way you look if you want to con other people into thinking you look way younger than you do. People who know her in real life know she doesn’t look like a porcelain doll, so I’d feel pretty foolish if I put photos out of myself that didn’t resemble the true me.

Mar 7, 2024
Is this the same Vav done and said results within a week but the company says something 8 weeks?
Definitely being investigated by the ASA (receipts) as it should be. Inaccurate claims and lies in order to sell a product is exactly what the ASA should be protecting people from. It's a shame they don't have the powers to stop social media creators selling if they have 2 or more asa strikes against them

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Definitely being investigated by the ASA (receipts) as it should be. Inaccurate claims and lies in order to sell a product is exactly what the ASA should be protecting people from. It's a shame they don't have the powers to stop social media creators selling if they have 2 or more asa strikes against them
I have receipts that it is being investigated for the reasons you’ve said!

Just going to leave this here for no other reason than it makes me laugh.

Attachments

• 62506610-862E-4315-A9D3-31318D067B02.jpeg
    62506610-862E-4315-A9D3-31318D067B02.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 84
Status
Not open for further replies.