Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
She has said it will be logged as a cause of concern and safety for a person and child’s welfare and will take it to the relevant departments if required and she has the CRN that Aimee put out herself. When I worked at the PI firm they always have police officers who can help with further investigations if deemed to be a cause for safety, even mortuary staff say stuff of the record.
Which is why they can’t tell you what they find. I get that. Do hope you’re ok, I forgot to say that earlier 💐

Mar 14, 2024
Leeds
Nah I can’t fing deal with them shorts what in the fing Mary and Joseph are they. Size 12 my arse why lie 🙄 so relatable another holiday another haul. So proud of @itsmejo it’s quite disturbing to think it could be her staging it but it does happen and for her not to of reported the incident and the whole let’s play a game clap back just ain’t doing it for me. Get in the bin catpiss your karma is close and no amount of back handers off daddy1/2 will be able to get you out of this 😎 get the kylie on ice ladies looks like the next few weeks are going to be eventful and very entertaining
They're elasticated waist so she could have got away with it 😮

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Which is why they can’t tell you what they find. I get that. Do hope you’re ok, I forgot to say that earlier 💐
not long got back home from hospital and they want an urgent MRI & CT scans done and I have no choice but to have more surgery 😔🥺
Went to leave the room and was told not to as consultant made phone calls.
Told to expect a call by middle of next week to get them booked in and within 2 weeks he wants reports back as classed them as extremely urgent.
I have really bad claustrophobia and the thought of the MRI scares the 💩 out of me. I have to get a certain medication to calm me down called D-pam (not sure if I can write the full word)
Thank you for asking 🥰

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
not long got back home from hospital and they want an urgent MRI & CT scans done and I have no choice but to have more surgery 😔🥺
Told to expect a call by middle of next week to get them booked in and within 2 weeks he wants reports back as classed them as extremely urgent.
I have really bad claustrophobia and the thought of the MRI scares the 💩 out of me. I have to get a certain medication to calm me down called D-pam (not sure if I can write the full word)
Thank you for asking 🥰
Oh Olga has them, she’s always mentioning them. There’s some brilliant accounts on TT that show you how to do breathing techniques to keep you calm so worth having a look at some ❤️

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Thank you for asking 🥰
Aw Jo, sorry to read this ❤️
You sound like a right tough cookie though you’ll do it. Just the build up to these things is awful ❤️ xxxx

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
She has said it will be logged as a cause of concern and safety for a person and child’s welfare and will take it to the relevant departments if required and she has the CRN that Aimee put out herself. When I worked at the PI firm they always have police officers who can help with further investigations if deemed to be a cause for safety, even mortuary staff say stuff of the record.
Ah OK, just seemed a bit far fetched a senior officer would risk their job over it that's all! It's illegal for them to look into someone without a reason X

Status
Not open for further replies.