Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I'm sorry Gravy and cucumber???? What in the hell!!! I've seen it all now! She lets H absolutely rule the roost! There is letting have what they want and there is this! Surely thats a Joke! I feel sick thinking about it she's tolly lost the plot ha xx
She had better hope her case worker doesn’t see her dishing that up, or they’ll be issuing her another crime number.

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
And questions you are asking have been asked here also, I don’t know I joined here to share my view on Aimee and her antics not to be criticised.

Anyway back to business sorry guys!
If I get a strike or any grief for this then so be it but I feel it needs to be said!

When did it turn into TL vs CC? I get you can have an opinion on what is said here, but you are also airing it on a website where those people you are giving opinions on cannot respond to you, I just think some of the remarks being said lately and the sheer insults are taking it a step too far and it’s becoming a “us” and “them” situation.

I’ve said loads of times I commend tattle and it’s members we all joined here because we couldn’t join there, but I feel at the moment we can’t do right for doing wrong!

I have respect for all of you on there but sometimes it isn’t fair to say certain things.
Have an opinion, yes, but some of the insults are unnecessary, I thought we was meant to dislike Aimee not each other.

We are two different websites.
Agree with everything u have said , I’ve just come from there and it was really upsetting to read to be honest

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
I'm sorry Gravy and cucumber???? What in the hell!!! I've seen it all now! She let's H absolutely rule the roost! There is letting have what they want and there is this! Surely thats a Joke! I feel sick thinking about it she's tolly lost the plot ha xx
I’m sure she only puts the cucumber or veg on the plate to make it look like Harold eats a well balanced diet .. it probably won’t be eaten. Just to please the huns and hush the ‘trolls’ 🧌 🤣

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
⚠️ TW Baby Loss/Miscarriage ⚠️

If you had lost a baby wouldn’t you find this comment a little upsetting and ignore it or do any other emoji except laughing one?

I have personally experienced miscarriages and no way would I have responded to a comment like that!

Attachments

• IMG_1777.jpeg
    IMG_1777.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 255

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I get they have questions and are suspicious they’ve probably seen loads of people claim this and that over the years. It was just the insults that bothered me tbh, have an opinion but you don’t need to insult people!
And they can respond to us on here it’s open, TL doesn’t allow that, so I feel it is slightly unfair.
Totally agree some of the names they have called jo isn’t nice at all I can’t lie. I think they are taking it personally that there is now somewhere else to comment that they can’t control they are so used to there own group maybe it’s that. Iv always been polite same as you about over there as like you I came from reading there it’s just a shame tbh xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Totally agree some of the names they have called jo isn’t nice at all I can’t lie. I think they are taking it personally that there is now somewhere else to comment that they can’t control they are so used to there own group maybe it’s that. Iv always been polite same as you about over there as like you I came from reading there it’s just a shame tbh xx
It really is a shame! Xx

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She's had a security system installed. Sure you have. Cause they were just waiting on standby for you to call and had a slot open today to install it. Do better in safeguarding your child and yourself and you wouldn't feel the need to imply these things. Shaming her child cause she has gravy with steak when this dimwit has mint sauce with every roast. At least gravy goes with steak fs. And who on god green earth is that noisy chewing pasta. Or who even has to chew pasta that much. Its already soft fs. Aimees a t pass it on.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Regarding TL I have been an avid reader over there and they seem a lovely bunch and lovely little community.

However sadly reading over there tonight and seeing some of the unnecessary comments about certain members here is uncalled for in my opinion and comes across bitchy which I know TL never want to be or what they are about.

I get frustration and I get wanting hard evidence but to name calling is a little below the belt in my opinion.

Anyhow back to business now and hopefully the pages will just unite and know we all wanting the same thing and it shouldn’t be a “us vs them” thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.