Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
It's easy to get lost on this thread. I just don't want jo feeling attacked again in any way ♥️
My reply was this thread moves faster than Aimess tinder swiping.

I think this morning's antics have bothered me and the fact some of the TL have left us. I've followed TL for two years and I was maybe naive in thinking that we were an extended family of them.

I'm off to make a video crying into my breeze blocks... 😢

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
24 hour guard for Beyoncé there 🤣🤣🤣 that’s finished me off … this has to be a piss take surley! so she‘s not arsed sharing to the world her address her daughters school Her car everything apart from her arsehole but now she needs 24 hour guard! What does she think they going to do break in and clean up all the catpiss! One of daddy’s minions has installed a camera and that will be it! she really thinks she is something else this one!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
My reply was this thread moves faster than Aimess tinder swiping.

I think this morning's antics have bothered me and the fact some of the TL have left us. I've followed TL for two years and I was maybe naive in thinking that we were an extended family of them.

I'm off to make a video crying into my breeze blocks... 😢
It truly does hahaha I feel we all loved TL and we have all been reading there for years. But this issue keeps arising and calling people names isn't acceptable. There's nobody here calling any of them things. It's quite sad, I enjoyed the ones that came on here and chatted to us

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I’m so glad it’s not just me thinking this way! I was worried to post my original post!

I’m so glad it’s not just me thinking this way! I was worried to post my original post!
I felt the same. I was going to post something similar just was thinking how to word it as I didn't want it to sound nasty. I do feel disappointed as some of the comments made aren't nice.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I felt the same. I was going to post something similar just was thinking how to word it as I didn't want it to sound nasty. I do feel disappointed as some of the comments made aren't nice.
I just feel, the insults like you said weren’t nice and just as there’s no proof Jo is telling the truth there is no proof she’s lying and to label her the things they have, without proof, for a site that operates on receipts isn’t acceptable. You can have a suspicion and be honest about your opinion but you don’t need to insult the person.

And we all dislike Aimee which is why we are here not to hate on and insult each other .
And I feel we have been nothing but respectful towards them!

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
I just feel, the insults like you said weren’t nice and just as there’s no proof Jo is telling the truth there is no proof she’s lying and to label her the things they have, without proof, for a site that operates on receipts isn’t acceptable. You can have a suspicion and be honest about your opinion but you don’t need to insult the person.

And we all dislike Aimee which is why we are here not to hate on and insult each other .
👏👏👏👏 while the name calling isn't on, they always have receipts on TL.

I think a lot of what Jo has said is true but some things do ring as far fetched, but that's just my opinion, and I wouldn't put it across in a rude way... but TL do have some valid points with saying there's no proof

And that it is illegal for the police to be looking into things that don't concern them. The police are stretched for resources as is - without sending officers to a tanning shop. It's just a little unrealistic in my opinion.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
👏👏👏👏 while the name calling isn't on, they always have receipts on TL.

I think a lot of what Jo has said is true but some things do ring as far fetched, but that's just my opinion, and I wouldn't put it across in a rude way... but TL do have some valid points with saying there's no proof

And that it is illegal for the police to be looking into things that don't concern them.
Yes I agree, you have worded it as an opinion and observation, which is how they should have handled it rather than throwing insults into the mix tbh I get we aren’t all going to agree and that’s perfectly acceptable but it was the insults, that made me say something.
And I thought the same regarding the police.

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there

On an open forum you’re (unfortunately) going to get the odd dickhead leaving comments that aren’t acceptable such as that doxxing comment.. but we shouldn’t be tarred with the same brush.
I’m sure if tattle wasn’t locked down it could’ve happened over there at any point too..
It’s a shame to feel like we’re being thought of as ‘loose cannons’ ☹️

Well it’s been a bit of a weird day today my fellow hags, haters & bridge dwellers but let’s hope we can get back to the nice little group we had pretty quickly.
This evening I will be giving thanks to the baby Jebus, Fairy, Hovis, the Holy Toast & the wee donkey for:-
Not being dim enough to believe that sun beds are a natural tanning source.
Not looking like a shifty woman.
No being gullible enough to buy any of the se Olga tries to punt.
Not being stupid & believe a single thing that comes out of Olga’s lying mouth.
& finally still being blessed with non puffy nipples.
Amen 🙏
& goodnight. 😊❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
On an open forum you’re (unfortunately) going to get the odd dickhead leaving comments that aren’t acceptable such as that doxxing comment.. but we shouldn’t be tarred with the same brush.
I’m sure if tattle wasn’t locked down it could’ve happened over there at any point too..
It’s a shame to feel like we’re being thought of as ‘loose cannons’ ☹️
I know! I’ve openly listened to T numerous times on here because they’ve been at this a lot longer than we have, but, that being said one bad apple shouldn’t mean we all get tarnished with the same brush. It was dealt with by admin, I don’t see what else we can do? We can’t control everyone’s actions. 🤷‍♀️

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Seriously all this bickering is stupid.
By all this everyone is looking idiotic. And giving absolutely no credibility to CC and TL. We are making ourselves look stupid. Aimee and her huns will read here, and we will be a complete joke.
Sort it out.
I agree! I’m just posting my own s rants about her and staying in my own lane 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
not long got back home from hospital and they want an urgent MRI & CT scans done and I have no choice but to have more surgery 😔🥺
Went to leave the room and was told not to as consultant made phone calls.
Told to expect a call by middle of next week to get them booked in and within 2 weeks he wants reports back as classed them as extremely urgent.
I have really bad claustrophobia and the thought of the MRI scares the 💩 out of me. I have to get a certain medication to calm me down called D-pam (not sure if I can write the full word)
Thank you for asking 🥰
Just take care of yourself, that’s your priority. Anything else will happen if it’s meant to happen ok. Got that about the meds, got the code, hopefully the right dosage will help you 💐

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Seriously all this bickering is stupid.
By all this everyone is looking idiotic. And giving absolutely no credibility to CC and TL. We are making ourselves look stupid. Aimee and her huns will read here, and we will be a complete joke.
Sort it out.
I’m not bickering I put my original posts up because I felt what I said needed to be said. I even passed on how much I respect TL.
I have changed the subject numerous times!

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I’m not bickering I put my original posts up because I felt what I said needed to be said. I even passed on how much I respect TL.
I have changed the subject numerous times!
People are just catching up after work. So you’re going to get missed with the speed of the threads.
I stand by what I say. We will look stupid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.