Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
I said I would just observe for the day due to the fact this is EXHAUSTING! And I can’t be bothered acting like kids in a playground.
Not because people don’t agree with me!

But then I tried to just go back to normal seems that’s not acceptable either!
I’m done with this being dragged on now!
STOP!

And I’m sorry I’m looking like I’m aggravating things with this post but I’m beyond sick of it now!
I’m genuinely fed up now
I agree with all your statements ❤️, all this is being completely thrown out of proportion all we all want is no name calling just be kind , all opinion matter nobody has ever said they don’t , all this makes me want to leave

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah no not happening when those of us who don’t believe the words of a stranger are being called bullies. The same people all the time who call others out and then when people start defending themselves they’re told to shut up? Back to TL I go, I’m out ✌🏼

Worded that slightly wrong, at work, but I don’t mean you’re calling anyone out.
Who called you a bully , please don’t twist things it’s the name calling that people don’t like

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Take the old frube packet out the pocket you filthy mare! Can see it's flat and been eaten.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240426_090346_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240426_090346_TikTok.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_20240426_090436_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240426_090436_TikTok.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 71
Mar 8, 2024
I’m now deciding to not say anything further I said what I had to say, I’ve also said it was mainly a new user on the thread that personally I’d not seen before, I don’t want it to keep going round in circles personally as that doesn’t help anyone or the situation.
The only person who I feel needed to respond was Jo and she has now.

I think I’m going to observe for the rest of the day ☺️
I think it’s all got too much to be honest, will be an observer for a while too. I will say that I am waiting for receipts from Jo because I’ve trusted her so far.

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
We are getting a live today 😴😂
And some exciting news
Give me your money cosmetics probably!
I knew she'd need to bring out the big guns to pay for that holiday! Must be desperate times to give us a live.
It'll mean she's too exhausted to cook tonight tho, I didn't realise it was her weekend with harper.... I'm placing my bets on harpers favourite kfc or a maccies. They'll be out tomorrow at some sort of lush or hello kitty event which means lunch in Liverpool and then a takeaway in the evening 🤣🤣🤣

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I knew she'd need to bring out the big guns to pay for that holiday! Must be desperate times to give us a live.
It'll mean she's too exhausted to cook tonight tho, I didn't realise it was her weekend with harper.... I'm placing my bets on harpers favourite kfc or a maccies. They'll be out tomorrow at some sort of lush or hello kitty event which means lunch in Liverpool and then a takeaway in the evening 🤣🤣🤣
Nah I'm going for pizza and co she hasn't gorged on that for a while. Or maybe maccies tonight and pizza and Co tomorrow. Followed by 2 bottles of Kylie and 3 bottled of malbec!

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
Morning everyone,
I know some of you don’t have to believe me but I have just spoke to my police contact and for the last time.
She said she passed the info to the case officer Aimee has and that’s all she will do. She’s said its not her department or responsibility and because I don’t work for them anymore it was stupid of her to give me her number and if I ring her with anymore info ref Aimee then I will get in to serious trouble.
She wasn’t having a go at me but said she was not going to risk her job she has worked her ass off for the last 10yrs and she understands the frustration I have and advised me to just drop it now.
All I was doing was trying to call Aimee out for lies and because it’s personal for me I’ve gone too far and even risked someone’s career which was absolutely wrong for me too.
My emotions have been high the last week and I know it has been noticed and I have addressed it.
I’m going to take a break from here for a few days and log out. My ASD is making me too fixated on this and I should have just left it at the report I’ve put in. It also causes me to take everything written to heart and that is on me nobody else and I’m not good at waiting for outcomes which I need to understand things take time with investigations no matter who it’s reported too.
Sending lots of virtual hugs and love to you all but for now I’m signing out ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Sad to see you go Jo 😫

I'm just gonna say it because if I don't it'll eat at me all day, thank you for writing this but it doesn't actually explain anything or answer anything we've asked? Its basically just what we said about it being unethical and not risking their job. This is the last time any of this will be mentioned from me though!

I hope you come back soon, and take the b down though! ❤️

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
This page has started to look like the comment section on one of dipsticks DUDs.. everyone arguing amongst themselves. We’re all grown women there’s no need to drag this s on for days on end. Just draw a line under what’s been said or done and move on. Today’s a new day. Vinegar tits will be pissing her crusty pyjamas If she’s reading here and seeing everyone turn against each other. It’s took a hit the last few days but the people involved in whatever has been the ‘issue’ for many- have apologised so can it just be left and can we all move on? It’s Funtime Friday! ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Morning everyone,
I know some of you don’t have to believe me but I have just spoke to my police contact and for the last time.
She said she passed the info to the case officer Aimee has and that’s all she will do. She’s said its not her department or responsibility and because I don’t work for them anymore it was stupid of her to give me her number and if I ring her with anymore info ref Aimee then I will get in to serious trouble.
She wasn’t having a go at me but said she was not going to risk her job she has worked her ass off for the last 10yrs and she understands the frustration I have and advised me to just drop it now.
All I was doing was trying to call Aimee out for lies and because it’s personal for me I’ve gone too far and even risked someone’s career which was absolutely wrong for me too.
My emotions have been high the last week and I know it has been noticed and I have addressed it.
I’m going to take a break from here for a few days and log out. My ASD is making me too fixated on this and I should have just left it at the report I’ve put in. It also causes me to take everything written to heart and that is on me nobody else and I’m not good at waiting for outcomes which I need to understand things take time with investigations no matter who it’s reported too.
Sending lots of virtual hugs and love to you all but for now I’m signing out ❤️❤️❤️❤️
So did they get the cctv etc etc, sorry Jo, you did say that they were sending someone out to check. Some of us have had your back here. I’m not having a go, but this post is literally backtracking and saying what lots of people said would happen. I’m done now 😢

lazymoo

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Good morning! It’s fun day Friday! Let’s bring the fun back to this forum 🤩
I’m away this weekend, and it’s gonna be a busy one, so Im relying on you all to keep me updated on all the Aimee shenanigans.
Quickly addressing the drama, I think it’s time to put it to bed, we are not always going to agree and that’s perfectly normal. However we need to accept that and move on, keep going over and over the point is only going round in circles and hightening emotions.
Let’s not all turn on each other 🥰
Right I need to finish packing and will be back later for the live updates 😍🤣

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
I have watched this thread and not commented but can hold my hand up high and say i don’t believe a word jo has said and nobody can tell me i can’t have that opinion on that, all of a sudden the police HQ 🙄 have told her no more how fitting, please stop believing people that come on here and thrive off attention
Yep! The sudden change of knowing its wrong and illegal as soon as its been questioned - doesn't add up!

Status
Not open for further replies.